[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Dred_furst

Post by Dred_furst » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:49 pm

I need help installing this onto an odbc driver thing,

Alias2345

Post by Alias2345 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:26 pm

heres a specific link were i downloaded it at

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/viewhack.php?id=694

Yeah When u Download it they give u 2 files phpbb_root is the portal and the other one is blocks where u can change it!
http://www.rap-legends.com
Home Of The Illest Emcees.........

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:36 pm

Alias2345 wrote: heres a specific link were i downloaded it at

http://www.phpbbhacks.com/viewhack.php?id=694

Yeah When u Download it they give u 2 files phpbb_root is the portal and the other one is blocks where u can change it!

... where are the template changes you talked about?
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod

seteo-bloke
I've Been Banned!

Post by seteo-bloke » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:56 pm

Just reinstalled V2.21 again and now am getting a different error when trying to donate cash to another member.

Code: Select all

phpBB : Critical Error 

Unable to log event

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'log_action' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO phpbb_cash_log (log_time,log_type,log_action,log_text) VALUES(1071272990, 1, '3@-@Seteo-Bloke@-@361@-@Starlessnight@-@1 Silver Pieces@-@@-@', 'Just testing something out.')

Line : 283
File : /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_cash.php 
I've definately run the sql script and have made the amendment to the functions_cash.php and cash.php as per the troubleshooting section.

Any idea's?.

*EDIT*

erm, also getting this...ok, I'm thinking something is not right...since all these tables are visible in my database...

Failed to update Cash Mod settings for Cash Mod set 1

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'cash_perpm' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_cash SET cash_imageurl = '', cash_perpost = 75, cash_postbonus = 5, cash_perreply = 35, cash_perchar = 0, cash_maxearn = 75, cash_perpm = 0, cash_allowance = 0, cash_allowanceamount = 0, cash_settings = 0 WHERE cash_id = 1

Line : 116
File : /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/admin/cash_settings.php

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:09 am

seteo-bloke wrote: Just reinstalled V2.21 again and now am getting a different error when trying to donate cash to another member.

phpBB : Critical Error 

Unable to log event

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'log_action' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO phpbb_cash_log (log_time,log_type,log_action,log_text) VALUES(1071272990, 1, '3@-@Seteo-Bloke@-@361@-@Starlessnight@-@1 Silver Pieces@-@@-@', 'Just testing something out.')

Line : 283
File : /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_cash.php 
I've definately run the sql script and have made the amendment to the functions_cash.php and cash.php as per the troubleshooting section.

Any idea's?.

*EDIT*

erm, also getting this...ok, I'm thinking something is not right...since all these tables are visible in my database...

Failed to update Cash Mod settings for Cash Mod set 1

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'cash_perpm' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_cash SET cash_imageurl = '', cash_perpost = 75, cash_postbonus = 5, cash_perreply = 35, cash_perchar = 0, cash_maxearn = 75, cash_perpm = 0, cash_allowance = 0, cash_allowanceamount = 0, cash_settings = 0 WHERE cash_id = 1

Line : 116
File : /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/admin/cash_settings.php

those errors involve all the new fields that were added during 2.2.1: perhaps you accidentally ran the wrong database update script? either that, or the tables you think it's affecting aren't actually the tables that are being affected.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

seteo-bloke
I've Been Banned!

Post by seteo-bloke » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:14 am

Sorry Xore, I was hoping you hadn't read that before I could get to delete it!. ;)

It's my host messing with my brain again, the database is screwing around. It works, then it doesn't...man.

One thing I have just noticed though (when it worked ok) was that donating *did* work this time round...but rather than being taken back to the user's profile, I was directed to a 'blank' profile...no username, just 0 posts, blank profile generally etc, etc...the user did get the donation when I went back to their actual profile to check though.

My head hurts...

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:21 am

seteo-bloke wrote: One thing I have just noticed though (when it worked ok) was that donating *did* work this time round...but rather than being taken back to the user's profile, I was directed to a 'blank' profile...no username, just 0 posts, blank profile generally etc, etc...the user did get the donation when I went back to their actual profile to check though.

I've updated the cash.php patch today (for everyone else, including you)), that you can link to from troubleshooting. It will fix that problem.

If you have any other problems, dont' hesitate to ask. I appreciate you offering your board for demo.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

seteo-bloke
I've Been Banned!

Post by seteo-bloke » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:47 am

Xore wrote:
seteo-bloke wrote:One thing I have just noticed though (when it worked ok) was that donating *did* work this time round...but rather than being taken back to the user's profile, I was directed to a 'blank' profile...no username, just 0 posts, blank profile generally etc, etc...the user did get the donation when I went back to their actual profile to check though.

I've updated the cash.php patch today (for everyone else, including you)), that you can link to from troubleshooting. It will fix that problem.

If you have any other problems, dont' hesitate to ask. I appreciate you offering your board for demo.

Right, I've copied the latest 'cash.php' from that post and using the amended 'functions_cash.php'. When trying to amend someone's cash via their profile now getting:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: from() in /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_cash.php on line 542

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:01 am

seteo-bloke wrote:
Xore wrote:
seteo-bloke wrote:One thing I have just noticed though (when it worked ok) was that donating *did* work this time round...but rather than being taken back to the user's profile, I was directed to a 'blank' profile...no username, just 0 posts, blank profile generally etc, etc...the user did get the donation when I went back to their actual profile to check though.

Right, I've copied the latest 'cash.php' from that post and using the amended 'functions_cash.php'. When trying to amend someone's cash via their profile now getting:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: from() in /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_cash.php on line 542

Ok, i'm going to seriously look into this right now. Just give me a couple minutes ok?
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:15 am

The main thing that strikes me as odd about your error is this:

You're getting a different error than the one i would have expected... it's looking for a function "from()" in the global namespace, rather than specifically for the $emailer object.... otherwise it would have said something along the lines of "attempt to access member function of non-object"

this is _really_really_ weird
is there any odd spaces anywhere on that line that shouldn't be there?

if ( $targetdata['user_notify_pm'] && !empty($targetdata['user_email']) && $targetdata['user_active'] )
	{
		$script_name = preg_replace('/^\/?(.*?)\/?$/', "\\1", trim($board_config['script_path']));
		$script_name = ( $script_name != '' ) ? $script_name . '/privmsg.'.$phpEx : 'privmsg.'.$phpEx;
		$server_name = trim($board_config['server_name']);
		$server_protocol = ( $board_config['cookie_secure'] ) ? 'https://' : 'http://';
		$server_port = ( $board_config['server_port'] <> 80 ) ? ':' . trim($board_config['server_port']) . '/' : '/';

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/emailer.'.$phpEx);
		$emailer = new emailer($board_config['smtp_delivery']);

$emailer->from($board_config['board_email']);
		$emailer->replyto($board_config['board_email']);

$emailer->use_template('privmsg_notify', $targetdata['user_lang']);
		$emailer->email_address($targetdata['user_email']);
		$emailer->set_subject($lang['Notification_subject']);

$emailer->assign_vars(array(
			'USERNAME' => $to_username, 
			'SITENAME' => $board_config['sitename'],
			'EMAIL_SIG' => (!empty($board_config['board_email_sig'])) ? str_replace('<br />', "\n", "-- \n" . $board_config['board_email_sig']) : '', 

'U_INBOX' => $server_protocol . $server_name . $server_port . $script_name . '?folder=inbox')
		);

$emailer->send();
		$emailer->reset();
	}
is what that whole block of code should look like in functions_cash.php

now... IF there's no resolving this, then the best thing you could probably do, is put a /* before this block of code, and a */ after

this would mean that whenever a user receives a donation, they won't get email notification. they'll still receive email for other PM notification, just not for donation pms. I think this is a moderately acceptable solution. It's your call though.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:41 am

There is a change between 2.0.6 and previous version regarding the emailer stuff (check ie topics_notification()) : wouldn't be the issue encountered ?

tm6tech

Post by tm6tech » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:10 am

Thanks Xore.

I've gone the /* */ route to get around this little problem... now though there's still the SQL error as follows:
Could not get the username of this category owner

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 3

SELECT username FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id =

Line : 73
File : /home/httpd/vhosts/titaniumarchives.com/httpdocs/board/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php

Everything DOES seem to be working ok though, despite the error. Strange?

Alias2345

Post by Alias2345 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:37 am

YOO XENO It's in the Second File When u download it
It's labeled as
blocks for ezportal
http://www.rap-legends.com
Home Of The Illest Emcees.........

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:35 am

tm6tech wrote: Thanks Xore.

I've gone the /* */ route to get around this little problem... now though there's still the SQL error as follows:
Could not get the username of this category owner

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 3

SELECT username FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id =

Line : 73
File : /home/httpd/vhosts/titaniumarchives.com/httpdocs/board/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php

Everything DOES seem to be working ok though, despite the error. Strange?

try updating your cash.php, i've been updating it a couple times recently in that post, i hope to get another minor release of cash mod out sometime soon: i just have one more final to write tomorrow before i'm done with a bunch of stuff on my back....
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

seteo-bloke
I've Been Banned!

Post by seteo-bloke » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:19 pm

Xore,

That's seems to have cured the problem there. I'm not too fussed about the user recieving a PM, so thanks for the work around. :)

One other thing I've found, which is only minor but I thought I'd mention it nevertheless.

While I've just been testing, adding/removing etc., cash from an individual and sending a message with it, if you do the same thing straight afterwards you recieve...
You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.

That may or not be correct, but the user still loses or gains the amount you just tried to set for them.

As I said, no biggie just thought I'd mention in passing.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”