[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

Xore wrote: try applying the cash.php fix posted in troubleshooting. if that doesn't fix your problem, let me know.

Sorry, I forgot to mention it, I had tried that when you released it (and later again to see if I did it wrong), but the problem remains.
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

i'm honestly baffled by this problem. the function in question is not one i wrote, it's part of the emailler class --> it's activated when the user has the setting to notify on pms activated, as an email gets sent out -- and this code should be identical to that of the regular pm code. do you have an older version of includes/emailer.php ? do you have some other mod installed on your board that affects / uses email in any way?
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
Phildo

Post by Phildo »

Hey..i love ur cash mod it is very useful..but i have a problem..and i am wondering if u can help..heres the problem

Problem:- I have installed the mod it works fine peeps are earning cash/point and they can buy a pet and spend the point in my shop..but i cannot eddit their point and i cannot exchange currentcys...also when u have post and underneath the users name it shud display their point..but it dont..also in the users profile u cannot see the user points/cash....

HELP i really need this to be fixed so i am wondering if u can help...
KAMILEK

Post by KAMILEK »

Hey,

I have problem in ShopMod. First I install Points mod, and shop mod, all is good, but I can`t buy any stuff from special shop. I have error if I want buy (I have points..)
Shop Function not Enabled or Error in Cost!

Please, help me.

Greetings.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

KAMILEK wrote: Hey,

I have problem in ShopMod. First I install Points mod, and shop mod, all is good, but I can`t buy any stuff from special shop. I have error if I want buy (I have points..)

Please, help me.

Greetings.

/me sharpens his knives :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
gball

Post by gball »

Xore wrote: i'm honestly baffled by this problem. the function in question is not one i wrote, it's part of the emailler class --> it's activated when the user has the setting to notify on pms activated, as an email gets sent out -- and this code should be identical to that of the regular pm code. do you have an older version of includes/emailer.php ? do you have some other mod installed on your board that affects / uses email in any way?

I have PCP installed but I have followed all the setups for that in the troubleshooting. No other mods effecting emailer.php except its from 2.0.7.
Last edited by gball on Thu May 20, 2004 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

gball wrote:
Xore wrote:i'm honestly baffled by this problem. the function in question is not one i wrote, it's part of the emailler class --> it's activated when the user has the setting to notify on pms activated, as an email gets sent out -- and this code should be identical to that of the regular pm code. do you have an older version of includes/emailer.php ? do you have some other mod installed on your board that affects / uses email in any way?

I have PCP installed but I have followed all the setups for that in the troubleshooting. No other mods effecting emailer.php except its from 2.0.7.

That question was directed at Q-Zar, it's not the problem you're experiencing

Yours is a different problem - this may work to fix your problem:

around line 426 of includes/functions_cash.php
FIND

Code: Select all

$attach_sig = $userdata['user_attachsig'];
REPLACE WITH

$attach_sig = isset($userdata['user_attachsig']) ? $userdata['user_attachsig'] : 0;
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
gball

Post by gball »

Xore wrote:
gball wrote:
Xore wrote:i'm honestly baffled by this problem. the function in question is not one i wrote, it's part of the emailler class --> it's activated when the user has the setting to notify on pms activated, as an email gets sent out -- and this code should be identical to that of the regular pm code. do you have an older version of includes/emailer.php ? do you have some other mod installed on your board that affects / uses email in any way?

That question was directed at Q-Zar, it's not the problem you're experiencing

Yours is a different problem - this may work to fix your problem:

around line 426 of includes/functions_cash.php
FIND

$attach_sig = $userdata['user_attachsig'];
REPLACE WITH

$attach_sig = isset($userdata['user_attachsig']) ? $userdata['user_attachsig'] : 0;

That fixed it thank you so very much :D
Meilad

Heya

Post by Meilad »

Hey there.

Just a quick question. Can someone help me out with um one of the example sites for cash mod.

www.ffdatabase.com

They have a very nice setup there like where you choose your type of rpg guy and such and you earn cash for your posts which you can use to buy inventory for your guy.

Can someone um help me out I really wanna get the mod or what not that they're using for the whole character thing but the owner doesn't really wanna help :( Does anyone know how they've set it all up and what rpg mod they've used????
KAMILEK

Post by KAMILEK »

Xore wrote:
KAMILEK wrote:Hey,

Please, help me.

Greetings.

/me sharpens his knives :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Please, help me! What I must to do? My config like that:

Greetings :)
Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

KAMILEK wrote: Please, help me! What I must to do?

You must ask your question where it's appropriate, this has nothing to do with the Cash Mod, but rather with Zarath's Shop Mod.
Please go to his forum with your problems, they will help you from there.

Xore : it might be because it's an older version yes, after I had installed the forum and a lot of mods, the phpbb updates started to come along so I couldn't do them all. That's probably what's causing it :(
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Q-Zar wrote: Xore : it might be because it's an older version yes, after I had installed the forum and a lot of mods, the phpbb updates started to come along so I couldn't do them all. That's probably what's causing it :(

try this: backup your copy of includes/emailer.php, and replace it with the latest version. See if that helps ? If it does and everything works, then great! If it does, but causes other problems on your board, i can work out an intermediate solution for you. If it doesn't fix it at all, i could probably take a closer look into your code if you don't mind giving me such access as i might need.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
tom2003uk

Post by tom2003uk »

I just installed the mod and uploaded it. I currently use Phpbb2 Plus 1.3.

For some reason whenever i visit a thread, i get the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attach_setup_basic_auth() in G:\websites\review-planet\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\auth.php on line 143

How can i fix this? Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

tom2003uk wrote: I just installed the mod and uploaded it. I currently use Phpbb2 Plus 1.3.

For some reason whenever i visit a thread, i get the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attach_setup_basic_auth() in G:\websites\review-planet\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\auth.php on line 143

How can i fix this? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

This is not a Cash Mod problem.

Unless i'm mistaken, it's an attachment mod problem. If phpbb plus comes with attachment built in, contact the makers of phpbb plus, else, if you installed it yourself, request help in the attachment mod thread.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
tom2003uk

Post by tom2003uk »

Yes, i thought it was strange, because i havent touched that file once...

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”