[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

Xore, I replaced the file emailer.php with the 2.0.8 one.
That fixed the error, now I'll just monitor the forum and its functions to see if everything else still works :)
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Q-Zar wrote: Xore, I replaced the file emailer.php with the 2.0.8 one.
That fixed the error, now I'll just monitor the forum and its functions to see if everything else still works :)

glad to hear it :-)
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod

hcteks

Post by hcteks »

Hi,

I have installed this mod and everything seems to work, save for one problem. I assume that the cash_default setting is for when a new person joins , thats how much they have? Well i have set this to 500, and new members are only receiving 1. If i "recount" the cash, it gives users with zero posts 500. I checked in phpmyadmin, and the cash_default is set to 500.

Thanks.

jWill

Post by jWill »

This mod works fine, but i have few bugs..

1) When i edit the post i get the money even if the reach of number of posts per hours is reached. How do i turn the mod that i don't get any cash for EDITING posts?

2) When I edit the post and erase some signs, i get in the minus in money, how do i turn that off?

3) When i erase my post, i lose all my money for it even if the number of posts per hours is over limit, how do i fix this?

gball

Post by gball »

jWill wrote: This mod works fine, but i have few bugs..

1) When i edit the post i get the money even if the reach of number of posts per hours is reached. How do i turn the mod that i don't get any cash for EDITING posts?

2) When I edit the post and erase some signs, i get in the minus in money, how do i turn that off?

3) When i erase my post, i lose all my money for it even if the number of posts per hours is over limit, how do i fix this?

Try looking in the Cash Mod settings in the ACP

scoomey2354

Post by scoomey2354 »

I have installed the mod using Easymod and everything worked.
But I didnt run the SQL thing so I get the error: message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php? I saw where it said I need to run the SQL installer. But I have phpmyadmin and when I try to do it I get the error:

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 1
STR:

SQL-query :

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '<?php
/************************************************************************' at line 1

My forums are down as of now can someone please help.

PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

scoomey2354 wrote: I have installed the mod using Easymod and everything worked.
But I didnt run the SQL thing so I get the error: message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php? I saw where it said I need to run the SQL installer. But I have phpmyadmin and when I try to do it I get the error:

There seems to be an error in your SQL query. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR: Unknown Punctuation String @ 1
STR:

SQL-query :
MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '<?php
/************************************************************************' at line 1

My forums are down as of now can someone please help.

Why are you trying to input the query anyway? All you need to do is upload the install file and run it (enter its address in your browser - ie http://your-domain.com/phpbb/sql_install.php). If you prefer to enter the sql query via phpmyadmin you need to strip out the php code in the install file. Either that or use sql_221.txt that comes with the download.

scoomey2354

Post by scoomey2354 »

yeah i figured that out but now I go to my admin panel in the forums and get this error:

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'livewarfare_com_-_clanforums.cash' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM cash ORDER BY cash_order ASC

Line : 657
File : /home/virtual/site192/fst/var/www/clanforums/includes/functions_cash.php

I dont have any other mods installed except EasyMod...

scoomey2354

Post by scoomey2354 »

Heres some of the code around line 657:

function cash_table()
{
global $db;
$this->currencies = array();
$this->ordered_list = array();
$this->id_list = array();

$sql = "SELECT * FROM " . CASH_TABLE . " ORDER BY cash_order ASC";
if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
{
message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error retrieving cash data', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
}
while ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
{
$cash_id = $row['cash_id'];
$this->ordered_list[] = $cash_id;
$this->id_list[$cash_id] = true;
$this->currencies[$cash_id] = new cash_currency($row);
}

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

scoomey2354 wrote: yeah i figured that out but now I go to my admin panel in the forums and get this error:

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'livewarfare_com_-_clanforums.cash' doesn't exist

Scoomey: i'm going to make 2 guesses:
  1. You have the jr admin mod installed
  2. You haven't checked the troubleshooting section before posting your problem here
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

scoomey2354

Post by scoomey2354 »

no I don have Jr admin installed . I did read the trouble shooting section and searhed around here for the last 3 hours. Im new to php so Im not sure what to edit. I did look at the install help file that came with it too.

scoomey2354

Post by scoomey2354 »

I got it.

hcteks

Post by hcteks »

xore,

any ideas regarding my question a few posts back regarding the cash_default and new users?

scoomey2354

Post by scoomey2354 »

under the Database field for currency can it be user_*anything*.

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

hcteks wrote: xore,

any ideas regarding my question a few posts back regarding the cash_default and new users?

what dbms (database) are you using?

if you want to be absolutely certain what your default is, open up your user table under phpmyadmin, look at the custom cash column, and change it's default accordingly.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”