[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

Can't you put that picture in a link ? -_-
Did you upload the language files ?
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

anson_wongy:

make sure that your language files are installed properly (ie, they're actually where they're supposed to be -- they probably are, but just double check)

also, make sure you made the changes to includes/functions.php -- if you didn't make those changes, that would be the most likely cause of the problem you're seeing
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
Gardieus

Post by Gardieus »

after adding the mods i got this error at the front page

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:788) in /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 293

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:788) in /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 294

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:788) in /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:788) in /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:788) in /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 480
and on the admin panel this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:788) in /home/frost/public_html/forum/admin/index.php on line 582

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/frost/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:788) in /home/frost/public_html/forum/admin/index.php on line 583

what have i done wrong I'm sure i didn't make a mistype or so i check everything double
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Gardieus: make sure there aren't any extra lines or spaces at the end of your files (especially includes/functions.php)
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
portlandexpos04

Post by portlandexpos04 »

hi im kind of new to this so sorry if i am being redundant on a subject that has already been discussed... but i just instaled the cash mod with easymod... everything seems to be working fine except i cannot modify cash, nor can i donate cash. When i click the button to "Modify" nothing happens and it just reloads the screen i was originally at over again.

If anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Splendifferous

New problem... Please help...

Post by Splendifferous »

I did (to the best of my knowledge) follow the instructions of the readme and other files and so far I was able to install the mod however, when I click on the mod help or the other option as well as try to read a topic on the forum, I get this message and I am not sure if I should go to that location and move something or put something there....

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/lowente/public_html/viewtopic.php on line 395
"Why am I fighting to live, if i'm living to fight?"
(do not adopt Av & Sig)
portlandexpos04

Im getting this problem in my admin screen on the left menu bar. Its been completely replaced by
Error retrieving cash data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'djcorleo.phpbb_cash' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_cash ORDER BY cash_order ASC

Line : 657
File : /..../phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php

Suggestions???
portlandexpos04

portlandexpos04 wrote: Im getting this problem in my admin screen on the left menu bar. Its been completely replaced by

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'myusername.phpbb_cash' doesn't exist

Suggestions???
PsYpEr

Re: New problem... Please help...

Post by PsYpEr »

Splendifferous wrote: I did (to the best of my knowledge) follow the instructions of the readme and other files and so far I was able to install the mod however, when I click on the mod help or the other option as well as try to read a topic on the forum, I get this message and I am not sure if I should go to that location and move something or put something there....

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/lowente/public_html/viewtopic.php on line 395

go back and double check the changes in viewtopic.php - you've placed some code in the wrong place slighly - pay particular attention as to where the code should be placed cos the 'find' instruction may include a } that you need to put the changes after or the 'add' bit may have a } that needs to be included.

Personally I would reupload viewtopic from backup and do that bit again.
PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

portlandexpos04 wrote:
portlandexpos04 wrote:Im getting this problem in my admin screen on the left menu bar. Its been completely replaced by

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'myusername.phpbb_cash' doesn't exist

Suggestions???

why repost your question in quotes so soon after you posted it?? *shrug*
Have you installed the sql?
starburst_warrior

Post by starburst_warrior »

I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere, I just know it. I'll blame it on being tired : )

I've installed the cash mod using easymod and everything is working fine... I get assigned so much cash after I post, according to what I've set up.

I just can't see my total, or the total of any of my forum members. I noticed someone asked this question before and they were referred to a link that doesn't work, so I searched the thread and must be jumping over the answer somewhere.

I'd appreciate some advice!

I did double check my cash settings, these things are set at yes

Show earnings in UserCp
Show earnings in Post Profile
Show earnings in the Memberlist

My thanks for your help!
vapid

Post by vapid »

I get this error when I try to update my config settings, is this easy to fix? I hope so ^_^

General Error
Failed to update general configuration for cash_post_message

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't you feel good?' WHERE config_name = 'cash_post_message''

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = 'You earned %s for that post, don't you feel good?' WHERE config_name = 'cash_post_message'

Line : 62
File : /home/vapid23/public_html/Community/admin/admin_board.php
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

portlandexpos04 wrote: hi im kind of new to this so sorry if i am being redundant on a subject that has already been discussed... but i just instaled the cash mod with easymod... everything seems to be working fine except i cannot modify cash, nor can i donate cash. When i click the button to "Modify" nothing happens and it just reloads the screen i was originally at over again.

If anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated, thanks!

hello.

regarding this, there is an update to a file 'cash.php' that is available from the troubleshooting section on page 1 of this thread. it should fix your problem.

second, make sure you have run sql_install.php (this is probably causing your sql errors)
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

vapid wrote: I get this error when I try to update my config settings, is this easy to fix? I hope so ^_^

Actually, it's very simple to fix

go back to your cash configuration and change

"You earned %s for that post, don't you feel good?"

to

"You earned %s for that post, dont you feel good?"

(it's not perfect, but it does the job)
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

starburst_warrior wrote: I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere, I just know it. I'll blame it on being tired : )

I've installed the cash mod using easymod and everything is working fine... I get assigned so much cash after I post, according to what I've set up.

I just can't see my total, or the total of any of my forum members. I noticed someone asked this question before and they were referred to a link that doesn't work, so I searched the thread and must be jumping over the answer somewhere.

I'd appreciate some advice!

I did double check my cash settings, these things are set at yes

Show earnings in UserCp
Show earnings in Post Profile
Show earnings in the Memberlist

My thanks for your help!

make sure you have updated your templates. (i mean _all_ of them) ... when it says update subsilver, it actually means do it for all of them.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”