[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

chilly__willy

Post by chilly__willy »

I'm getting this error in my admin panel when I click on the cash admin link.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/redsox/public_html/forums/includes/functions_cash.php on line 659

I'm also getting this error when I click on one of my topics in the forums.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/redsox/public_html/forums/includes/functions_cash.php on line 40

I got ahead of myself and setup the tables before configuring all the lines of code first. Hopefully that's my problem. Is there a safe way to delete the tables I created and rerun the sq_install.php file?

I'm no MySQL expert so please speak in lamens terms.

Thank you

groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

The tables you created have no bearing on the errors you have.

JordanL

Post by JordanL »

chilly__willy wrote: I'm getting this error in my admin panel when I click on the cash admin link.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/redsox/public_html/forums/includes/functions_cash.php on line 659

I'm also getting this error when I click on one of my topics in the forums.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/redsox/public_html/forums/includes/functions_cash.php on line 40

I got ahead of myself and setup the tables before configuring all the lines of code first. Hopefully that's my problem. Is there a safe way to delete the tables I created and rerun the sq_install.php file?

I'm no MySQL expert so please speak in lamens terms.

Thank you

This is because someone thought it would be funny to write a php5 specific piece of code into a mod for software thats not compatable with php5.

chilly__willy

Post by chilly__willy »

OK so the solution to this problem is what?

I've also gone through the directions 3 times and triple checked that I put in the code correctly on each and every page.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated as this mod as crippled my forums for a few days now.

JordanL

Post by JordanL »

chilly__willy wrote: OK so the solution to this problem is what?

I've also gone through the directions 3 times and triple checked that I put in the code correctly on each and every page.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated as this mod as crippled my forums for a few days now.

Comment out the offending lines until you can recode it. That's the step I'm at right now.

Shango

Post by Shango »

Any recomendations on a good shop to use with this mod? The links in the OP don't work.

oo1985

Post by oo1985 »

Hi, I currently have a problem when searching or finding posts by users. The problem has been listed:

Code: Select all

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php? 
I have cash mod 2.2.3 and already updated the mysql database queries given in the 2.2.3 update. I have also ran the sql installer. Am I missing something?

zensuke

Post by zensuke »

can i use this mod for more than one template?

groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

Sure, just apply the .tpl edits from the install file to each custom template you have, the main edits are already done.

Kardoen

Post by Kardoen »

Sorry, but... are you still responding questions in this topic, please?

JordanL

Post by JordanL »

Kardoen wrote: Sorry, but... are you still responding questions in this topic, please?

Questions about errors? No, they aren't. :(

Petey B

Post by Petey B »

i cant install this with easy mod
Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [posting.php] could not find:

$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig" : '';

MOD script line #253 :: FAQ :: Report

i just put all the files from the zip in public_html/forum/admin/mods/cashmod

then ran easy mod

could i have some instructions on how to use easyMOD to add this?

dcz

Post by dcz »

The thing is on this topic, to many people are asking for the same thing, which has been anwered a thousand time already, so I think phpbb.com could consider either creating a new topic for this one, since we cannot ask people to read 500 pages for a basic hint, and / or to implement some kind of a topic search.

++

phpBB SEO || phpBB3 SEO Premod || SEO phpBB3
GYM Sitemaps & RSS for phpBB3: GYM Sitemaps & RSS

Petey B

Post by Petey B »

A TOPIC SEARCH WOULD BE GREAT

does any one have a page # for easymod instructions? or can tell me how

darthvadersnewmaster

Post by darthvadersnewmaster »

Is there a way for users to turn one currency into another?

Say a user had '50 Dollars' and wanted to turn it into '50 Yen', how would I do that?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”