[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

seadoger

Post by seadoger »

Hi,DISON

Code: Select all

// Work around for "current" Apache 2 + PHP module which seems to not
// cope with private cache control setting
if (!empty($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SERVER_SOFTWARE']) && strstr($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SERVER_SOFTWARE'], 'Apache/2'))
{
header ('Cache-Control: no-cache, pre-check=0, post-check=0');
}
else
{
header ('Cache-Control: private, pre-check=0, post-check=0, max-age=0');
}
header ('Expires: 0');
header ('Pragma: no-cache');
Error code are generate by following code,I am not sure what happen,but you can try to comment it.

header ('Cache-Control: no-cache, pre-check=0, post-check=0');
header ('Expires: 0');
header ('Pragma: no-cache');
DiosMu

Post by DiosMu »

I just registered to thank you for this beautifull mod. I had no problem installing it with easymod, only trouble I had was when I changed skin, but I solved it fast when I saw your answers.

Excelent work, Thanks for improving my forum.
Geddy

Problems signing in

Post by Geddy »

When I try logging on to my board I get the following:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/streamli/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php on line 118

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/streamli/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php:118) in /home/streamli/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/streamli/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php:118) in /home/streamli/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/streamli/public_html/phpBB2/db/mysql4.php:118) in /home/streamli/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 486

AND

Error in obtaining userdata

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 127 from table handler

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, user_login_tries, user_last_login_try FROM phpbb_users WHERE username = 'Commish'

Line : 65
File : login.php

I restore my database and everything works okay, but just for a while. Then the same problem occurs.

Also, when I try to access the memberlist, I get the following:

Could not query users

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 127 from table handler

SELECT username, user_points, user_id, user_viewemail, user_posts, user_regdate, user_from, user_website, user_email, user_icq, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_allowavatar FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id <> -1 ORDER BY user_regdate ASC LIMIT 0, 50

Line : 162
File : memberlist.php

Does anyone know what's going on here.
Moe Sabbagh

Post by Moe Sabbagh »

Hey Guys,

On my forums, people can exchange there points for stuff, and in Cash Settings i have it set so that a person can get 4 points per post. However, for a while i got one liners, and people posting one word to get the points. Obviously this is spam, so I looked into the mod, and changed it so that the user must post at least 75 characters (no spaces) to get his points, i just though maybe you guys are interested.

# 
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------ 
#
includes/cash_classes.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ 
#
return $this->cash_update($mode, $poster_id, $first_post, $old_message, $post_message, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $new_bbcode, $topic_starter, $old_bbcode);

#
#-----[ REPLACE ]------------------------------------------ 
#
if (strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$old_message)) > 75 || strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$post_message)) > 75) 
{
return $this->cash_update($mode, $poster_id, $first_post, $old_message, $post_message, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $new_bbcode, $topic_starter, $old_bbcode);
}
#
#-----[ FIND INLINE ]------------------------------------------ 
#
if (strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$old_message)) > 75 || strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$post_message)) > 75) 
#
#-----[ REPLACE ]------------------------------------------ 
#
#Both occurances of 75, with the number of characters you would like.
#

# 
#-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
# EoM  
This should help with the prevention spam!

-Moe
PHP Experience:
Scritiping: 6 Years
phpBB: 3 Years
IRC Bots: 3 Years
CMS Construction: 2 Years
dcz

Post by dcz »

Thanks for that one ;)

May be you have time for this : http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 36#1953036

I personnaly don't have time for cash mod right now, so before it gets forgotten ...

++

phpBB SEO || phpBB3 SEO Premod || SEO phpBB3
GYM Sitemaps & RSS for phpBB3: GYM Sitemaps & RSS
Moe Sabbagh

Post by Moe Sabbagh »

Hey, are they abusing this only with . or any other characters?

Do you think i can see an example of this?

Well logically, you can make assign characters as letters and numbers with out the punctiuation, if it is only a punctiuation prolblem.

//Previous Results For All characters (no spaces)
if (strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$old_message)) > 75 || strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$post_message)) > 75) {
}

//Results You Asked for :D

//Add this before the IF statement

$disallowedc = array(" " => "", "." => "", "," => "", "!" => "", "?" => "");
/// Expand to that array in the similar fashion... "character" => ""

//Replace Previous code
if (strlen(strtr($old_message,$disallowedc)) > 75 || strlen(strtr($post_message,$disallowedc)) > 75) {
}

//Remember to Replace the two occurances of "75" with the minimum limit // you want
Any more help needed?

-Moe
PHP Experience:
Dark Axl

Post by Dark Axl »

Help, It wont let me delete a currency, it gives me this error.

phpBB : Critical Error 

Could not update user table 
I have two currencys.
Moe Sabbagh

Post by Moe Sabbagh »

Hey Dark Axl,

Did you change you table prefix at all?
Here are instructions to delete it manually...
Open you phpMyAdmin, and open up your phpBB's database. Let us presume that all your table prefixes are the default (phpbb_). First off open phpbb_users, scroll down the screen looking for users_points (assuming the name of the currency you would like to delete is called Points) Check the box beside it, and click on the red X (drop/delete).

NOTE: I believe that is what is causing your error, that it is not located in phpbb_users, and if it isn't, its okay, keep following my instructions to completely delete it

Now click on phpbb_cash, following to that click Browse on top. Scroll down, looking for the currency you want to delete, check the box beside it, and click the red X (drop/delete) button again.

Now if you had any exchanges set between the two currency follow these instructions, click phpbb_cash_exchange, and the browse again. Scroll down to find the name of the points system you want to delete. If its not present then you didnt set it up, if it is, check the box where you want to delete, and click drop.

This should have solved your problem. I have put in the SQL quries, if you can alter these to fit the one you want to delete, but this might not successed:

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` DROP `user_points`;

DELETE FROM `phpbb_cash` WHERE cash_name = `Points`;

NOTE: change where u sud, to suit your table

Hope that helped,
-Moe
PHP Experience:
dcz

Post by dcz »

Moe Sabbagh wrote: Hey, are they abusing this only with . or any other characters?

Do you think i can see an example of this?

Well logically, you can make assign characters as letters and numbers with out the punctiuation, if it is only a punctiuation prolblem.

//Previous Results For All characters (no spaces)
if (strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$old_message)) > 75 || strlen(str_replace(" ", "",$post_message)) > 75) {
}

//Results You Asked for :D

//Add this before the IF statement

$disallowedc = array(" " => "", "." => "", "," => "", "!" => "", "?" => "");
/// Expand to that array in the similar fashion... "character" => ""

//Replace Previous code
if (strlen(strtr($old_message,$disallowedc)) > 75 || strlen(strtr($post_message,$disallowedc)) > 75) {
}

//Remember to Replace the two occurances of "75" with the minimum limit // you want
Any more help needed?

-Moe

Nice thanks a lot ;)

I was actually thinking that a proper general fix would be to unallow everything that's below a certain char size (7 or 8 for example) since there is no reason why writing so small anyway and that it is the main part of the cheat, writing very smal so you don't see anything and they end up winning a lot of cash points.

But for sure, the max amount a day is never cheated.

++

phpBB SEO || phpBB3 SEO Premod || SEO phpBB3
GYM Sitemaps & RSS for phpBB3: GYM Sitemaps & RSS
C2

Post by C2 »

Why is Zaraths stuff listed as being a compatible add-on to this mod if it isn't?
2.0.19 doesn't seem to work with the shop mod at all, and it would be nice to know what still works with this mod instead of users wasting hours on end trying to make it work.
Moe Sabbagh

Post by Moe Sabbagh »

It works fine on my forums...
Did you install it with easyMOD, or manually with the instructions?

If you installed it manually, are you getting any errors?

-Moe
PHP Experience:
C2

Post by C2 »

Moe Sabbagh wrote: It works fine on my forums...
Did you install it with easyMOD, or manually with the instructions?

If you installed it manually, are you getting any errors?

-Moe

The ShopMod simply cannot be installed with 2.0.19 with easyMOD, or anything else for that matter, to work with the CashMOD.

ShopMOD 3 always says "could not delete temporary files" whenever I go to the shop.php page on my site.

ShopMOD 2.6 simply cannot be installed as this link does not take you to the download page anymore.
Furthermore the changes link does not have the necessary changes needed to be of any use for 2.0.19.

For instance, the link says that in viewtopic_body.tpl you should look for <!-- END cashrow --> instead of {postrow.POINTS}. The problem is that <!-- END cashrow --> only shows up in memberlist_body.tpl and not in viewtopic_body.tpl. This makes it very difficult to impossible to install unless you really know what you are doing.

I also do not see cashpionts in the user control panel. I assume it should show up when a user changes thier profile or views another users profile? I do not see it in either instance. It does however, show up under a users avatar inside the forums, and it shows up in the memberlist.

I installed everything by hand, and quadrouple checked everything. I do have extreme styles mod installed, but that mod shouldn't affect subsilver at all.
philwill

Post by philwill »

Problems.

1) When I try to read individual threads it says,
"Fatal error: Class template_plus: Cannot inherit from undefined class template in /home/chiefcor/public_html/forum/includes/classes_cash.php on line 40"

2)When I try to access Cash Mod admin and help on the admin panel, it says,
"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/chiefcor/public_html/forum/includes/functions_cash.php on line 655"

Also, do i have to run subsilver for this to work?

Help? Please?
philwill

Post by philwill »

ok, running subsilver now and it still doesnt work... :(
chatterman_23

Post by chatterman_23 »

Hi,

I'm using phpbb 2.0.19 and CashMod223a.
The cash is displayed correctly on the memberlist, profile etc.
But it's not appearing correctly under the avatars on the posts.

It displays the name of the currency, as well as the [Donate] link and the [Modify Cash] link if im logged in as an admin. But it doesn't display the amount of cash the member has.

phpbb was installed automatically by Fantastico or something (its a feature provided by the webhost that installs certain forums, and guest books etc.)

I installed the Mod myself. I followed all the instructions carefuly and have installed mods in the past.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”