[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

X_SD_X

Post by X_SD_X »

Jayso wrote: As i said - i just went to the line that was stuffed and put // infront of it (which comments it out)

So have i, but i need a proper fix for it, doing that makes it not display the cash items
Rawr!
I Like Pie.
rubeke

Post by rubeke »

i get blank pages and i don't no how to solve

do you now?
sorry for my poor english
im dutch you now
red_devil52

Post by red_devil52 »

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

4th post down rubeke.

What does the '//' do anyway?
X_SD_X

Post by X_SD_X »

the '//' comments the following text on that line out
Rawr!
I Like Pie.
red_devil52

Post by red_devil52 »

Does it allow the server to access the profile page?

Also, where do I put the '//' because I counted to 245 last night and I think I was a bit off since I landed on a blank line :oops:
dudeami

Post by dudeami »

EDIT: Solved my problem.

Solution:
go to cm_install_233 and replace:

Code: Select all

$select_sql = (!$submit) ? ', t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid' : '';
With

Code: Select all

$select_sql = (!$submit) ? ', t.topic_title,t.topic_description, t.topic_descmod, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid' : '';
This is for phpBB 2.0.21, apparently the posting.php file had that string updated =)

*Note: If this has already been posted, sorry for the spam, just delete
the_evil_one

Post by the_evil_one »

grrrr i cnt install it the min i edit the common.php file the forum dont work and i have to replace it with a fresh one. Is there any one who can install it for me? would really appreciate it, well either zip up edited files for id give ya ftp access ;)

let me no,

thanks

sarah
the_evil_one

Post by the_evil_one »

ok doesnt matter, i managed to edit the files easy mod wasnt liking and install it lmao :D
DarthSpader

Post by DarthSpader »

It would be helpful, I think, if the links on the 1st Page worked.
Specifically, Getting Started with Cash Mod

Thanks.
I'm NOT Your Father Either.
kai001

Post by kai001 »

How exactly do the "cash events" work? o.O
shazza79

help ... i'm a complete novice

Post by shazza79 »

ok, i need help.

I have recently set up my forum by simply registering and modifying it to suit my needs. I never installed or uploaded any files through my web hoster. It was just all there. I have set up cash mod (which was already on the forum) and everything works fine.

Now for the but..........

I now want to add an add-on to my cash mod eg. shop. Everything i can see to do with this mentions changing the files etc but I have no files to change. I did download the phpbb installation package, upload all the files to my webhosting and then i started to follow the installation instructions by opening a browser and going to www.mysite.com/forums/install/install.php where mysite is the name of my site. But all that happened was it opened install.php in dreamweaver and didnt open an installation screen like it said it would.

If someone could help out a complete novice i'd be really greatful as after 4 days of trying, its driving me crazy. Thanks
DarthSpader

Re: help ... i'm a complete novice

Post by DarthSpader »

shazza79 wrote: If someone could help out a complete novice i'd be really greatful as after 4 days of trying, its driving me crazy. Thanks

It would be helpful, I think, if the links on the 1st Page worked.
Specifically, Getting Started with Cash Mod

Thanks.
I'm NOT Your Father Either.
Jeanette11

Post by Jeanette11 »

Okay, I have my currency set up but it has this
You earned %s Hula Mula for that post

When you post a message it says you have earned so and so Hula Mula Hula Mula. Why is it putting it twice? :(
rajnish

problem plz help

Post by rajnish »

here is my problem

****** when in the Cash admin panel, when I click on any of the links (Cash currencies, settings, etc) it shows the input fields, but does not show the description of what that input field is....*****

do u have the answer, plz tell me.i am eagerly awaiting.

plz hurry

:cry:
Baltimorea

Post by Baltimorea »

I want cash mod to only work on couple of forums, but why doesn't the amount of points show up on all forums and topic? I mean, I want the amount show up on all forums, how to do that?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”