[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

MaestroX

Post by MaestroX »

I'm also having the above problem
Rascagua

Post by Rascagua »

Is there any other place to download the CashMod?

The .zip file is broken for me :(
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

OK. I installed this Cash Mod in my forum, which is at version 2.0.21 of PhpBB. It appears to work OK, except for a couple of problems....

I setup two different currencies, JJBucks for the main forums and TWG-Bucks for The Werewolf Game forums.

First problem is cosmetic:
The names of both currencies show in all forums, although the amount doesnt show in forums where the currency in question is not active... For intance:

112 JJBucks
TWG-Bucks

will show in a normal forum. IMHO that TWG-Bucks line should be omitted entirely.

Second problem is more serious:
I have an author award setup for replies in both currencies, but the award is only given for the first currency. TWG-Bucks are never awarded to the original author for replies.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Brf wrote: First problem is cosmetic:
The names of both currencies show in all forums, although the amount doesnt show in forums where the currency in question is not active... For intance:

112 JJBucks
TWG-Bucks

will show in a normal forum. IMHO that TWG-Bucks line should be omitted entirely.

Here is my solution to problem #1:

In classes_cash.php

Find:

$template->assign_block_vars('cashrow', array('CASH_DISPLAY' => $c_cur->display($postdata[$c_cur->db()]) ));

Replace with:

if ($postdata[$c_cur->db()] > "") {
$template->assign_block_vars('cashrow', array('CASH_DISPLAY' => $c_cur->display($postdata[$c_cur->db()]) ));
}
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Brf wrote: Second problem is more serious:
I have an author award setup for replies in both currencies, but the award is only given for the first currency. TWG-Bucks are never awarded to the original author for replies.

I found the solution to this too:

in includes\classes_cash.php

Find:
$topic_creator->give_bonus($topic_id);

In-line find:
$topic_id

Replace with:
$forum_id
angryhobbit

Cash not being applied to users.

Post by angryhobbit »

I am having an issue with this mod. I am also having errors with the functions_post.php file when I post or reply to an existing post.

I have two currencies setup, configured, and forums configured for them, but when I do a post in a testing account I have created just for mods it is not adding the required currencies to the account, displaying the proper messages or show anything in the cash log in the ACP.

I installed this mod using the newest version of easyMOD. I did run all the SQL statements using phpMyAdmin and verified that all the required additions have been made to the DB.

I do not get any error messages in regards to cash mod anywhere, but I am getting error messages displayed at the top of the page when I create a new post or reply to an existing post. You can read my post regarding these error message at http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=412949.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.
MaestroX

Post by MaestroX »

I've just installed Cash mod on my new forum, and everything appears to be working but there is absolutely nothing displayed on user profiles. Any help is greatly appreciated!
hitemuprobbo

Post by hitemuprobbo »

so whats the best shop hack you can use with this forum???? Thanks!
p0wn

Post by p0wn »

Yeah, I have my currency set up, the MOD is working great. One problem, no shop MODs will work so nothing can be bought. Ugh.
darktick

Post by darktick »

i can't get the exchange to work. i have two currencies and have it to where i can trade from lyric_cash to mfcash in the exchange settings... but i can't find where the user goes to exchange them...
darktick

Post by darktick »

i can't get the exchange to work. i have two currencies and have it to where i can trade from lyric_cash to mfcash in the exchange settings... but i can't find where the user goes to exchange them...
yassine

Post by yassine »

hey i have a problem installing this
i can't watch someone's profile :s
this is the error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in *****/phpBB2/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php on line 244

this is what i have in that line

Code: Select all

);

$cm_viewprofile->post_vars($template,$profiledata,$userdata);
$template->pparse('body');

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_tail.'.$phpEx);

?>
what is wrong ?????
angryhobbit

Post by angryhobbit »

I had a similar issue with a different file in the includes directory.

Here is what I have at the end of that same file beginning with the last } you started with in your post. The person who helped me said that there was additional code beyond the ?>, which is the end of the php file.

Eliminate any code you have beyond that point should fix the problem. It did for me.

);

$template->pparse('body');

?>);

?>
yassine

Post by yassine »

i still can't see the profile !!!
what's wrong please help me !!
angryhobbit

Post by angryhobbit »

Try removing the following code from the end of the file.

); 

?>

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”