[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

franhewson

Post by franhewson »

Can someone please install this mod and the shop mod for me?
khan11

Post by khan11 »

Could you please tell me that what values of points should i put in my cash mod 2.2.3 for the result =>>>

when users posts new topic or replies to some topic,he earns only points for what he wrote.

i want to give users points only per character system,like if someone post one character he earns 0.02 points.

i think you got me.

so whats the solution?
yassine

Post by yassine »

no it still doesn't work !!!
SergeFromKrymsk

Cash mod language problem

Post by SergeFromKrymsk »

Hallo!
I installed the cash mode but and have lang_russian folder with lang_cash in the language folder but can't figure out how can I make the messages concerning the cash mod be displayed in Russian. There is no language featutre in the Cash Administration Panel. Could someon e possibly tell me how can I the cash mod switch to Russian?
Thank you
SergeFromKrymsk

template

Post by SergeFromKrymsk »

I would really appreciate if you could help me to resolve my mod problem.
kikemx

eXtreme Styles mod

Post by kikemx »

Cash mod isn't compatible with eXtreme Styles mod
When I install that I cant see that persons money, in the Profile.
Why ?
But is only when I change the normal template.php by the XS template.php
khan11

Post by khan11 »

nobody is replying !! :(
angryhobbit

Post by angryhobbit »

I have installed the cash mod without any errors at all. I have both currencies enabled and setup with specific values per post, reply, and per character.

I have a test account I have created just for mods that is not a member of any group and with no special powers. However, when I do a new post in any forums with the currencies enabled I do not receive any message of how much currency has been earned from the event and when I view the account via the memberlist it does not show any new currency being added to the account.

I check the Cash Admin in the ACP in the Cash Log and the event is not being triggered.

Any and all help would be greatly apperciated.
angryhobbit

Post by angryhobbit »

khan11 wrote: Could you please tell me that what values of points should i put in my cash mod 2.2.3 for the result =>>>

when users posts new topic or replies to some topic,he earns only points for what he wrote.

i want to give users points only per character system,like if someone post one character he earns 0.02 points.

i think you got me.

so whats the solution?

khan11, do you have Decimal places enabled on your currency?

I also know there is a setting for whether they should earn cash for quoting others and disabling that would solve one of your issues.
yassine

Post by yassine »

i still can't see the profile
please help me !!!!
angryhobbit

Post by angryhobbit »

yassine wrote: i still can't see the profile
please help me !!!!

Are you getting any error message(s)?
yassine

Post by yassine »

yeah

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in *****/phpBB2/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php on line 244

this is what i have in that line

Code: Select all

);

$cm_viewprofile->post_vars($template,$profiledata,$userdata);
$template->pparse('body');

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_tail.'.$phpEx);

?>
what is wrong ?????
aydd

Post by aydd »

INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('points_name','Points');
+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'points_name' for key 1

what is this error ?

help pls
freddymey

Please help

Post by freddymey »

I've just installed the cash mod and most of it works great. Just one problem. The points don't display on the actual post but displays on top of the forum. Can you please tell me how to correct this?(shows under the new topic/reply button)

Thanks
Freddy
christiansongwriter

Post by christiansongwriter »

Hi,

Love this mod, and I'm about to use it to encourage song critiques on my forum...new topics (critique requests) cost the user 5 points, but replies (song critiques given) earn 10 credits ... luckily, I've got someone helping me out with disabling earnings for replying to your own topic. :)

But now a new problem/concern has arisen, raised by one of my forum members: I don't want my mods to have to act as points police, ensuring that chit-chat doesn't earn credit. So...here's what I need:

1st reply member Y makes in topic ABC earns member Y 10 points
2nd reply that member Y makes within topic ABC earns member Y 5 points
3rd and subsequent replies that member Y makes within topic ABC earns member Y 1 point each
(member Z can come along at any point and his/her first reply in topic ABC earns him/her 10 points as well, then 5, 1, and so on)

Would this be easy to do??? (I'm not a mod writer :( ) Or, has anyone done something like this before?

If that's just way too hard to code, then is there a way to set up rewards such that the first reply (regardless of member, unless it's the topic author, who gets nothing for replying) earns 10 points, the second reply earns 9, the third reply earns 8, all the way down to 1...or, something similar to this???

Thanks for any and all advice!

Regards,
James

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”