Modification Description: This mod is for retrieving emails into a forum
Modification Version: 0.0.2
Requirements: There are no requirements yet but I think some of the mail routines may demand this...
This MOD is to do what it says on the tin!
Exasperated by the complexity of Mail2Forum i decided attempt the make of my own mod that would do the basics and not include the kitchen sink.
I've just seen this thread - http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 16&t=12414 - i hope I'm not re-inventing the wheel here!
- Import emails from a mailbox - POP3/IMAP/WebDAV?/MBOX?/Gmail?
- Allow remote feeds of email - to allow mail retrieve script to reside on another server
- Allows accounts to be defined for each mail retrieve / mail feed
- Allow automatic scheduling by checking accounts linked to that forum in viewforum.php (but also external scheduling)
- Allow reply to email through phpBB - defined by 3 permission levels - Private, Mod or Admin - and then post that 'reply' also as reply to the thread
- Special header on In-Email received mails / send mails in viewtopic.php to clearly show whether topic post is a incoming or outgoing post
Modification Download: in_email_0.0.2.rar
v0.0.2 - This mod is still being figured out by myself functionality wise, and I made a whole lot of changes this morning which has probably broken its current functionality, but here is my current work in progress.