My new Advanced time management MOD is now available for testing
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 735#654735
It's the successor of the Daylight Saving Time management MOD, and a major step to the phpBB 2.2 future release.
Indeed, as phpBB 2.2 will manage manually DST this MOD needs to go further and to be ready for the future...
So that's why... this new release can now fully manage board times (and not only the DST feature)!
There are now 6 choices for 5 modes:
- Manual settings - DST disabled/enabled (these 2 choices will be merge on the phpBB 2.2 release and the choice will be made on the new default board settings)
- DST switches synchronized with the server
- Times synchronized with the server local time
- Times synchronized with the server universal time, time zone and DST with your computer settings
- Times synchronized with your computer time
So, except the "DST switches synchronized with the server" mode this new Advanced time management MOD is now ready for phpBB 2.2 with 3 modes on 4 which fully take charge of board times with no settings needed! 8)
Its DB structure has been adapted too, not to confuse with the future phpBB DST feature.
Last, a new feature in user's profile now bring to the fore the default board mode by an "*" (as suggested by SemoTech)
And tell me if you have any issue