[DEV] RPG Battle Mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Ifrit-KuN

Post by Ifrit-KuN »

geeeez, i want this mod so bad! man you rock!
Tsuki no Hikari

Post by Tsuki no Hikari »

First I heard from sj that the server guys installed a new php version or messed with the settings, so the pages tried to download instead of open. Now, I'm not sure.. It's been down like it is now for a while.. Unless he's done anything, nothing since early August is new..
thewizard

Post by thewizard »

is this project still alive?? i have been trying to access their webpage and it says it is down for metinance
MissNegativity

Post by MissNegativity »

That is a very cool idea, I hope it is still being worked on >.<

Good luck, you have alot of people anxious for this ^.^
melindeth

RPG Mod

Post by melindeth »

I haven't heard from or seen the main coder for months so I don't know what the status is.
Friends are like wedgies. They are intimately close. They know your inner-self. And it feels good when you pick out a good one!
L0cke

Post by L0cke »

Anyone still working on this?
thewizard

Post by thewizard »

i seriouly doubt that this mod is still being worked on because the coders of this mod had posted a forum where all the discussion of this mod would be talked about, but for the past month it has just been a page setup too appear to be a forum but not actually a forum :?:
L0cke

Post by L0cke »

I just wish there was some use for points. The one use that I'd like would at least be the ability to have a second rank from the points. Like, you get your normal rank from post count, and then another rank from points count.

But eXplosive never really cares what people want. You give him a good idea and he just goes "This will not be added." He could be a little less harsh, at least. And he never uses smilies either. /me runs from eXplosive.
thewizard

Post by thewizard »

/me runs to eXplosive pats on back and says i appreciate all your hard work.

come on man you guys have to apreciate all the time and effort people put into the mods. and all the moders are so cranky because everytime they announce that they are wokring on one they always get hassled by hundreds of pms and they usually endup having to remove all forms of contact as well. You know if you were them youd end up doing the same as well
L0cke

Post by L0cke »

Don't get me wrong, I think eXplosive does a fine job modding. But he's very cold. Nuttzy keeps his cool, and I'm sure he gets hounded just as much, he did develop the Portal, after all.
Kevorkian

Post by Kevorkian »

good luck guys :)
My subBlack3d Fully Modded Forum under Costruction... http://www.animesaga.org/public/
MissNegativity

Post by MissNegativity »

Don't worry Locke there is a phpbb rpg shop out there..and someone may be developing one to submit here. If that fails then I _will_ make one. I'm learning php so it will take me time, but either way you'll have that shop mod. Hmm I'd like to make a battle mod as well hehe
L0cke

Post by L0cke »

Thanks Ms. :D
MissNegativity

Post by MissNegativity »

You're welcome ^^
L0cke

Post by L0cke »

It sure looks as if a great many of people have attempted this..

Would an easier attempt be to find the Mod that has that picture ( http://www.ddrstl.com/phpBB/uploads/1_1018275329.gif ) and find it coded in VB and see what it took to code it to PHPBB?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”