Another great mod.. man do you ever rest?! You never get tired of doing this do you? Hehe, great new for us then since you work is very appreciated!
A couple of questions though:
1. Is it possible to configure which forums users might or might not post event messages from? I mean can an admin enable/disable event posting messages in specific forums?
2. Related to the question above, does the "add event" feature which shows up on the posting page, appear all the time on the posting page no matter from which forum you are making a new event post? I understand that it should be the case if the mod does not allow choosing specific forums for events to be sent from, but if the mod allows to configure specific forums to send calendar events from, does that "add event" feature on the posting page still show up always?
3. Is it possible to change the appearance/style of the view window for events which shows up when hovering with your mouse over an event?
4. Could it be possible to set the mod up somehow so that you can have an "add event" link or something directly in the calendar page which would directly take you to the posting page for starting an event topic? Or mabye add a link to every day on the calendar page. Clicking on it would simply set the starting date for an event and would take you to the posting page. It could be set a default forum for it maybe?
5. Another suggestion would be this: On your testboard I noticed that if an event is to be valid for let's say 5 days in a row, then it shows up from the start on every singel day of those five days. That makes the calendar page easily a big mess!
A better way would be to make the script so that it only shows the first occurence of the event for every valid day, meaning that for every day that goes and the event is till valid, it should show the event only on that day. I mean hovering with the mouse over it still gives you the info on between which period the event is valid, so it doesn't have to actually show up on every single day onward from the start..
I.e. have only the next event in a repeating occurence show up on the calendar list and not subsequent listings of the repeating event until after that date passes. Then, when that date passes, it should pick up only the next date in the repeat sequence, and so on. That way, you would not get multiple listings of the same event in the calendar page.
Well those were some questions and a suggestion!
Thx in advance!