[ABD] super moderator expanded

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
carloclaessen

Post by carloclaessen »

TheMafian wrote: when i said mom, i meant mod* EXTREMELY SORRY!

no problem

TheMafian

Post by TheMafian »

hey, when i tried changing the colors i get this error:

Code: Select all

Could not update themes table!

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'fontcolor4' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_themes SET style_name = 'subSilver', template_name = 'subSilver', head_stylesheet = 'subSilver.css', body_background = '', body_bgcolor = '000000', body_text = '999999', body_link = '9999AA', body_vlink = 'FF8C00', body_alink = '', body_hlink = 'D3D3D3', tr_color1 = '222222', tr_color2 = '333333', tr_color3 = '333333', tr_class1 = '', tr_class2 = '', tr_class3 = '', th_color1 = '000000', th_color2 = '000000', th_color3 = '000000', th_class1 = 'cellpic7(7).gif', th_class2 = 'cellpic6(6).gif', th_class3 = 'cellpic7(7).gif', td_color1 = '111111', td_color2 = '000000', td_color3 = '', td_class1 = 'row1', td_class2 = 'row2', td_class3 = '', fontface1 = 'Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif', fontface2 = 'Trebuchet MS', fontface3 = 'Courier, ''Courier New'', sans-serif', fontsize1 = 10, fontsize2 = 11, fontsize3 = 12, fontcolor1 = 'FFFFFF', fontcolor2 = '007000', fontcolor3 = '536AB6', fontcolor4 = 'FFFFFF', fontcolor5 = '', fontcolor6 = '', fontcolor7 = '', fontcolor8 = '', span_class1 = '', span_class2 = '', span_class3 = '' WHERE themes_id = 1

Line : 316
File : /home/theitali/public_html/IA/phpBB2/admin/admin_styles.php
Also did i need to add anything to mysql database?
About that turtorial i can't seen to find it is it: Howto Explain?

carloclaessen

Post by carloclaessen »

TheMafian wrote: About that turtorial i can't seen to find it is it: Howto Explain?

Yes
TheMafian wrote: Also did i need to add anything to mysql database?

Yes, its in the first part the alter table part, run the queries and it fixes your problem!!!

TheMafian

Post by TheMafian »

where can i get the queries, to load, can't find them.? Also what are the files called.? sorry to bother a lot, hehe.

TheMafian

Post by TheMafian »

n/m i got it! took awhile

hey it won't give me an option to edit the permissions in the admin menu.. or i just can't find it.?

odo324

Post by odo324 »

:!: Any success using this with PCP 2.00?
  • I tried installing the version provided on page one (v2.00). I had to make some re-arrangements, so it would work with EasyMod. It finally installed with no modifications to the code, but I completely lost use of PhpBB's Styles! Upon further examination, code was inserted in the middle of something that was blanked out (page_header.php).

Questions

Post by Questions »

When editing the includes/page_tail.php It leaves me with a parse error:

Code: Select all

Parse error: parse error in /home/mike/public_html/forum/includes/page_tail.php on line 40

I edited the file...but also edited the install file, I took out the vip part and the sponsor part, I did that to the whole install file before even attempting to install. all the colors and stuff works perfect...only thing that doesnt work so far is this....thanks...
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)

Questions

Post by Questions »

im still havin trouble with this...plz help asap
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)

odo324

Post by odo324 »

:? I'm still waiting on my PCP question, so everyone must be busy.
Patience!

(FYI: You obviously screwed something up. Triple-check your modifications. Its a Phrase Error, so it's probably your php syntax. Make sure different "quote" 'styles' aren’t mixed up.)

carloclaessen

Post by carloclaessen »

odo324 wrote: :!: Any success using this with PCP 2.00?
  • I tried installing the version provided on page one (v2.00). I had to make some re-arrangements, so it would work with EasyMod. It finally installed with no modifications to the code, but I completely lost use of PhpBB's Styles! Upon further examination, code was inserted in the middle of something that was blanked out (page_header.php).

Sorry it took a while, i have tolled several times that its not easymod compatible and i am not planning on it for several reasons which i have explained some off them, most important is indeed the change off getting misplaced items because the advanced level off it!!!

A beginner has installed it by hand on an ful modded forum and it took him 1 hour and an half so its not that hard, just good reading will do it

back to PCP, i wait untill PCP is accepted in the dbase or else i will keep on updating and i am very busy with a new version with more functions in it, it looks like this MOD but the function is totally different the code also so it will be a new relese which will come out with a totally different name and function

Questions wrote: When editing the includes/page_tail.php It leaves me with a parse error:

Code:
Parse error: parse error in /home/mike/public_html/forum/includes/page_tail.php on line 40

I edited the file...but also edited the install file, I took out the vip part and the sponsor part, I did that to the whole install file before even attempting to install. all the colors and stuff works perfect...only thing that doesnt work so far is this....thanks...

It looks like you have an error in your pagetail.php

Otherways try to download the premodded files and only up that one

Alias2345

Post by Alias2345 »

is this easymod compatable??
http://www.rap-legends.com
Home Of The Illest Emcees.........

carloclaessen

Post by carloclaessen »

reading is so difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read ehhhhhhhhhhhhh one post above yours

dennistt

Post by dennistt »

carloclaessen wrote: reading is so difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read ehhhhhhhhhhhhh one post above yours

Maybe a straight response could have been better :P

Luthien

Post by Luthien »

I installed it, and with a few tweaks, it works great.

odo324

Post by odo324 »

reading is so difficult
Ever notice, those who 'cant read' are usually "search deficient" as well. :P

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”