[BETA]Cash on Index page(for Cash/Points) 0.6.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
chriszemp

Re: [BETA]Cash on Index page(for Cash/Points) 0.6.3

Post by chriszemp »

Code: Select all

Man how can i use the cash on index with the cashmod 2.2.3 with Greek language??? Thanks. :oops:
chriszemp

Post by chriszemp »

chriszemp wrote:

Code: Select all

Man how can i use the cash on index with the cashmod 2.2.3 with Greek language??? Thanks. :oops:

Litle help plz???
quibuz

Re:

Post by quibuz »

padgoi the djagloi wrote:
cthree wrote:
aykfounder wrote:Quick question,

I have everything installed and it works, except for one small part. I believe someone else asked this before but was never answered.

My problem is I am running latest cash mod and the latest available richest user mod. The problem I am having is that for the Richest User it shows:

Richest User: XXXX ($ 0)
You have $200.

Why does it not show the value for richest user? I have it set up for cash_mod in the ACP. When I change it to Points, it works fine and shows the amounts.correctly.

What is the fix for that?

Same issue here. If I display multiple users it shows the correct value of all but the richest. A few people here with this issue. Fix? :P

same problem here. Is this problem going to be addressed?
same issue appears on my board. I disabled the "show richest" feature until there is a solution provided.
guptadogg

Post by guptadogg »

got this -

General Error

Couldn't retrieve users data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 5

SELECT user_id, username , user_points FROM phpbb_users WHERE (user_id <> -1 ) ORDER BY ( user_points + 0) DESC LIMIT

Line : 363
File : index.php
TopNotchVids.com
Xclavo

Post by Xclavo »

This MOD is outdated and the MOD author has been reallllyy busy these days. :mrgreen:

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”