[ABD] Store MOD Version 0.0.5

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Raylin

Post by Raylin »

Somewhere back on one of the pages in this thread you said that you have no plan to add support for a special effects store. Is there any chance you might change your mind on this? That's the main thing we want the users of our board to be able to use their Cash for, to buy special titles, user name colors, etc. We might some day want to use some kind of RPG MOD, but right now all we have to chose from is Zarath's item shop and I can't for the life of me get that working with the latest CashMOD. Your system on the other hand sounds like it's really well done, and it is compatible with CashMOD, so we'd love to use your MOD. But only if the user effects will be in it.
DigiGuy

Post by DigiGuy »

there may be plans to consider it now.. I suggested it to Eric last night myself
Az

Post by Az »

I installed this a few days ago, and all seemed fine until users started reporting to me that when movig items to and from their stores, they often disappeared completely.

This is a message I get from a user:
If you move items to your store, and then you try to add more of the same item at a different price, then it glitches and erases your items.

Also, I believe if you have 0 itmes in your store and you try to add more to it, it erases.

So you have to move the items from your store even though there are no actual items there by selecting 0 as the value and moving 0 back to your inventory. Then you can move the total number that you want in your store back to it, and it works....

Also if you try to move more than you have in your inventory, it will show up as negative how ever many you didn't have and no matter how many you really did have, it will show up as 0 in your store...
wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Post by wGEric »

Az: we're looking into it.
Eric
ripcurl

Post by ripcurl »

hey can someone gimme a hand in some trouble shooting here. I have tried alot and dont feel like giving up just yet.

CashMOD is up and running fine
problem comes when I try to install and use the store mod.

Everything seems to be working fine with the store except I cannot view threads on my forum. When I click a thread I get this error:

Code: Select all

Parse error:  parse error, expecting `')'' in /home/thefuse/public_html/shsu2/viewtopic.php on line 1189
The admin side, and storefront side works fine. Except one thing, I have no icons in front of the word store and tems on there. Anyway I can do a quick fix on this real quick?

the forum is located at www.thefuse.net/shsu2

thanks all
-greg
ripcurl

Post by ripcurl »

oh and an edit....

if ( $board_config['store_view_topic'] )
  {
		$temp_url = append_sid("store.$phpEx?mode=user_items&id=" . $poster_id);
		$user_items = '<a href="' . $temp_url . '" class="postdetails">' . $lang['Store_users_items_goto'] . '</a>';
  }
	else
	{
		$user_items = '';
	}

could there be a prolem with the syntax here somewhere?
DigiGuy

Post by DigiGuy »

Give me a copy of Lines 1179-1199 i'll try see whats up
evepowr

Post by evepowr »

How does paypal work with this mod. Can someone actually buy points in the store in order to be able to join the forum via paypal?
DigiGuy

Post by DigiGuy »

evepowr wrote: How does paypal work with this mod. Can someone actually buy points in the store in order to be able to join the forum via paypal?

Nah it will create a paypal bill just from thoughts(how WHM and WebHost programs charge your paypal accounts)

P.S. I'm not going to be around til the 23th approx and Eric's Wireless is having hardware upgrades(so i'm told) so don't expect 0.0.6ALPHA quite yet
chaRlieL

Post by chaRlieL »

This is a good MOD.

But I has some suggestions:
1. It should check whether the user have filled in enough data before inserting/updating data. For example, I can create an item/ a shop without given name!
2. It should have a configure to charge users' money for creating shops.
3. Upload the image by browser.

Anyway, thank you for developing this wonderful MOD :D
DigiGuy

Post by DigiGuy »

First to note i am back for 4 days then going again...
chaRlieL wrote: 1. It should check whether the user have filled in enough data before inserting/updating data. For example, I can create an item/ a shop without given name!

I'll check that after my work on the golf course tomorrow :)
chaRlieL wrote: 2. It should have a configure to charge users' money for creating shops.

Already suggested on it's way soon
chaRlieL wrote: 3. Upload the image by browser.

Image for what? Item? Shop? If item then sometime you might see it... If shop well it might wait till BETA of 1.x.x
chaRlieL

Post by chaRlieL »

DigiGuy wrote:
chaRlieL wrote: 3. Upload the image by browser.

Image for what? Item? Shop? If item then sometime you might see it... If shop well it might wait till BETA of 1.x.x

Image for item.
DigiGuy

Post by DigiGuy »

Ok added a SF Tracker for it - https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.p ... tid=621095

P.S. If anyone is registered on SourceForge.net please feel free to add a Feature Request - https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.p ... tid=621095
anto1888

Post by anto1888 »

is there a way to allow the users to upload their own items for their own shops?
John_Pike

Post by John_Pike »

Ok Here is the Promblem I have Im hoping this is a simple fix for its the only thing that Apears to be messed up Ill exsplain were I sit

1 Brand new test board some misc mods installed but nothin complicated

2. Cash Mod 2.2.1 New install And tested with no flaws

3. StoreMod 0.0.5 Fresh install with easy mod which worked great I

The promblem in lays In moving (As user) user items to thier store I get A cridical error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: floatval() in /home/httpd/vhosts/dl-g.com/httpdocs/testing/store.php on line 678

Ive gone to that PHPfile it cals for /store.php and this is what it shows please help in solving what couses this

'AMOUNT' => $inventory_info['inventory_amount'])
        );
        $i++;

$template->assign_block_vars('item_row.switch_price', array());
        $template->assign_block_vars('item_row.switch_amount', array());
      }
    }
    else
    {
      //move items to store
      $amount = $HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'];
      $price = $HTTP_POST_VARS['price'];
      $to_id = intval($HTTP_POST_VARS['to_id']);
      $i = 0;
      while ( $i < count($id) )
      {
        $inven_id = intval($id[$i]);
				$n_price = floatval($price[$i]);
				$n_amount = intval($amount[$i]);

$inventory_info = inventory_info($inven_id);
        $item_info = item_info($inventory_info['inventory_item']);

//see if store already has item
        $store_item = "SELECT inventory_id, inventory_amount FROM " . STORE_INVENTORY . " WHERE inventory_item = " . $inventory_info['inventory_item'] . " AND inventory_store = $to_id LIMIT 1";

if ( !$store_results = $db->sql_query($store_item) )
        {
          message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "error getting stores items", "", __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
        }
        $store_item = $db->sql_fetchrow($store_results);
        if ( !$board_config['store_sell_special'] && $item_info['item_special'] )
        {
          $go = false;
        }
        else
        {
          $go = true;
        }

These lines are 660 Though to line 700 , 678 is the line that reads this

$n_price = floatval($price[$i]);

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”