[ABD] Store MOD Version 0.0.5

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
geoffreak

Post by geoffreak »

abandon it already!!!!
Anime Revolution - Your new #1 source for All things anime and manga!
READ MY BLOG ALREADY!
coygroup

Post by coygroup »

geoffreak wrote: abandon it already!!!!

You want him to - does that mean you want to continue on it?
www.anthonycoy.com
www.anthonycoy.com/forum
[ Invision View Profile MOD v1.1.0 Here ]
geoffreak

Post by geoffreak »

Personally - no
I would be glad to help though

I saw many posts of people who wanted to take over
Anime Revolution - Your new #1 source for All things anime and manga!
READ MY BLOG ALREADY!
keepsedge

Post by keepsedge »

ive made edits to my overall_header.tpl so it looked a bit ncer fr my purposes. So easy mod was not able to find the line in the overall_header.tpl that it needed to and I was forced to add this mod with out easy mod.

Obviosly being the first time ive attempted this.. i gofed somewhere...
Warning: main(./includes/functions_mods_settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\phpbb2-0-13\forums\includes\mods_settings\mod_store.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/functions_mods_settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apachefriends\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\phpbb2-0-13\forums\includes\mods_settings\mod_store.php on line 29

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: init_board_config() in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\phpbb2-0-13\forums\includes\mods_settings\mod_store.php on line 99

the question is where did I goof?

Above is the errors recived. 2 warnings and a fatal error leads me to belive ive goofed in at least two different places...

meh.. back to dreamweaver.

[edit]
if this mod uses the include () function can i switch it to require() with out any problems.. for some reason my server doesn't like the include function too much and that warning is always issued.
[/edit]

[edit]
problem solved, make sure you update the sql query when ever you change the tabels phpbb uses from phpbb_ to whatever it is your using..

Im'a putz
[/edit]
Skyy04

Post by Skyy04 »

hey if you update this mod I will love you for ever lol!
wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Post by wGEric »

I have decided to abandon this MOD. Anyone can take up development of it if they want. You can get the latest version from the CVS Module at Sourceforge. If I do take this up again, it will be for Olympus.

If you do, start a new topic, I will be locking this one.
Eric

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”