[MOD DB][2.0.6-2.0.4] Profile Control Panel v 2.0.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Dio2

Post by Dio2 »

Thanks, guess I should have seen that before. :D

McLR

Post by McLR »

it's compactible with junior admins or super admins ?
because something in admins ... board founder...

McLR

Post by McLR »

Code: Select all

$lang['birthday_msg']	
here I found a little mistake :wink:
wish ... not whish :roll:

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

> McLR : all about this is already describe in this thread. Anyway, you have to llok for the level functions and arrays at top of functions_profile.php.

McLR

Post by McLR »

I uploaded the already modded files and.... error :o

Warning: main(././includes/functions_mods_settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/virtual/tiptip.co.il/crazy-board/crb/includes/mods_settings/mod_profile_control_panel.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '././includes/functions_mods_settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/virtual/tiptip.co.il/crazy-board/crb/includes/mods_settings/mod_profile_control_panel.php on line 28

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: init_board_config() in /var/www/virtual/tiptip.co.il/crazy-board/crb/includes/mods_settings/mod_profile_control_panel.php on line 105

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

The modified files pack are very far from being the full mod. Please read the mod description.

darookpark

Email Problem

Post by darookpark »

When i go to send a mail message from one user to another it comes up with these errors

Warning: Wrong parameter count for define() in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpbb\profilcp\profilcp_email.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpbb\profilcp\profilcp_email.php:81) in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpbb\includes\page_header.php on line 621

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpbb\profilcp\profilcp_email.php:81) in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpbb\includes\page_header.php on line 623

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpbb\profilcp\profilcp_email.php:81) in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\phpbb\includes\page_header.php on line 624

then says

Invalid_session

I was also wondering for any other ways to test if PHPBB is connected to my mail server properly

beez

Post by beez »

Is there away to get PCP to work with other board styles besides subSilver? I tested 1 board style called Classic, I copied the tpl and images for subSilver and it works but it does show the username and avatar in the topic.

The_Butler_1999

Post by The_Butler_1999 »

ok after installing this user CP Mod I must say its awesome! .. however I am running into one main issue .. here is the error that I am getting when I click on the buddy list link in the CP ...

Could not update ranks informations

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'rank_max' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_ranks SET rank_max = 8388607 WHERE rank_id = 9

Line : 297
File : /home/sreeves1/public_html/phpbb2/profilcp/profilcp_buddy.php"

here is the code

$sql = "UPDATE " . RANKS_TABLE . " 
				SET rank_max = " . $ranks[$i]['rank_max'] . "
				WHERE rank_id = " . $ranks[$i]['rank_id'];
		if ( !$db->sql_query($sql) )
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not update ranks informations', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}
	}
I am running PHPBB 2.0.6 ..

zenpig

Post by zenpig »

hey Butler,
did you run the .sql for the install? To me, it looks like the error is due to not updating your database to include the added tables/fields.
Beer's proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

beardeddone

Post by beardeddone »

The_Butler_1999 wrote: ok after installing this user CP Mod I must say its awesome! .. however I am running into one main issue .. here is the error that I am getting when I click on the buddy list link in the CP ...

I am running PHPBB 2.0.6 ..

Did you run

ALTER TABLE phpbb_ranks CHANGE rank_title rank_title VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_ranks ADD rank_max MEDIUMINT(8) NOT NULL AFTER rank_min;
By chance
Best Regards
Skyport Forums   &#8226 Suzuki LC 1500 Parts & Accessories Links   &#8226  SexTalk &#8226 Music

The_Butler_1999

Post by The_Butler_1999 »

zenpig wrote: hey Butler,
did you run the .sql for the install? To me, it looks like the error is due to not updating your database to include the added tables/fields.

beardeddone wrote: Did you run Code:
ALTER TABLE phpbb_ranks CHANGE rank_title rank_title VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_ranks ADD rank_max MEDIUMINT(8) NOT NULL AFTER rank_min;

By chance

That was the issue. :oops: .. I thought I had run all the sql updates however I guess I missed one ..

I do have another issue though .. I cant seem to change everyones default style ... I installed a new style .. I go into the ACP change the default style to the new one .. select the "Override user style
Replaces users style with the default" but they all stay on subsilver .. I dident have this issue untill I installed the user CP ... any ideas on a fix for this?

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

> darookpark : upgrade to the v 2.0.0 : this issue is fixed (stands in profilcp_email.php),

> beez : you have probably forget to apply the modifications to the viewtopic_body.tpl and other native tpls phpBB file (like ie bbcode.tpl),

> The_buttler_1999 : is the new style correctly installed on your board ? You can check this by going into the ACP, general config, and choose this style as default for the boad and overwrite there the user choice.

sparforum

Post by sparforum »

deleted, thanks
Last edited by sparforum on Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

What does this have to deal with Profile Control Panel ? :?:

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”