[MOD DB][2.0.6-2.0.4] Profile Control Panel v 2.0.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Hades

Post by Hades »

Just incase you missed it ;)
Hades wrote: Ok.. another one, just reported to me by some of my members. :)

The profile fields don't appear to be censored.
Not even the signiture. It gets censored in posts, but on the public profile there is no censoring. :)
Hades
Lord of the Underworld

Like roleplaying? Try BlastRPG Forums

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

> Don't worry Hades :) : even if I don't set a direct response, it doesn't mean I'm not considering the remark ;) : it will just be handled in a more generic flow : I regulary browse the whole topic to be sure to not forget something :),

> ebovell : I've started to write some tutos you can find at the demo board, here

ebovell

Post by ebovell »

Thank you, I just found them and they are excellent. When I saw the link to the Demo board it did not occur to me that Tuts might be there as well. I am very impressed with your work Good going!

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Thanks ;)

ebovell

Post by ebovell »

Well, this is an interesting development.

I was following the tutorial to add a new field when suddenly all of the "classes" just vanished.... poof... the class list is literally empty so I cannot get past the first field definition screen... also, out of the blue... every time I click on a control panel link, field definition et al it has started opening in a new window... very very odd.

Miraldo

Admin Tools

Post by Miraldo »

I see you often refer to the admin-tools in admin control panel.

Well, the only thing i can change in the config+ section ist the calendar settings.

Maybe I overwrote a file or another mod got it mixed up.
Where do I find your admin-tools? Maybe I can get them back in by hand...

Your demo-board seems to be down at the moment...

Miraldo

oops - old version

Post by Miraldo »

Sorry - my bad. Just realised I'm not using the latest version available.
Once your demo-board is up and running again. I'll do the update.
Think I'll see what I'm looking for then.

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

The site is up :)

Miraldo

Post by Miraldo »

Thanks. I downloaded the files.

Now I had some troubles to find out, which version I was running before. Some files indicated version numbers 1.0.4. - but I guess that was the calendar_mod, which is also from you.

So i searched for the zip-file I installed it from and it says Version 1.0.1
in it. Bummer.

So many thingy changed since then. Doing each update step by step would possibly be more effort, than uninstall the whole thing somehow to install the new version.

I feel a bit stuck. It took me an hour to install the whole mod in the first place... so how long will it take to do all the updates form 1.0.1 to 2.0.0.? I would have to install files, and deinstall them when going to next version and editing them in the third version.. and finally replace them again in the last update... hmm...

Still no cumulative update-textfile or howto?

ElizabeththeGrey

Post by ElizabeththeGrey »

Easymod worked like a charm for me for installing this MOD...

Oh - I've been meaning to give you kudos for creating such a great MOD -it should be adopted as a standard just like Nuttzy's BBCode mod - any mod that seeks to add a custom field should use your modularized system - it's saved me and my admin team hours of headaches wrangling with php code.

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

> Elizabeth : thanks for the Kudos :)

> Miraldo : best so is to check the modifications to the phpBB natural files (some have changed, most remains : use the modified files pack to compare), to delete your current added files by the PCP v 1 and to copy the new files : it will be very close to an un-install/re-install procedure, more easy and quicker. I suggest you to build a local environnement (check ie http://easyphp.org ) to upgrade your board without stoping it during to long time :).

Miraldo

Post by Miraldo »

@Ptirhiik

Jep, that did the trick. Took me about two hours to compare and change the files. Your Installfiles are great, so the changes could easily be spotted.

I also installed a local testing environment. Which was a very good idea, cause I did have some typos and somehow I had messed up the vietopic-files. It wouldn't show the avatars or the Usernames... But I got that fixed somehow (think i re-used the old version files..)

Now it works neatly as it should. - Sad thing there was no german translation included. So It took me another hour to translate all the things.

Got to say this Mod is worth all the work! Keep up the good work! (but take it slow... don't want to change evrything again too soon :roll: )

Greetings from Karlsruhe

Miraldo

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Thanks :). By the way, if you want to share your translation, you are welcome ;) : just zip the lang_extend_ files (don't forget to mention you as author) from lang_german/ and upload it on your ftp then drop me a pm to give me the link to : it will allows to upload with the pack :).

sparforum

Post by sparforum »

My wife is working on a Romanian translation for this mod, if anyone is interested let me know... or if anyone has already started let us know and we will cease and decist :D

This and Cash MOD are my 2 Favorites! You guys are awesome!

:D

xmulder

Post by xmulder »

Help!

I just installed the mod using EasyMod - it all works fine under my admin account, but when a normal user clicks the Memberlist link the page they are taken to gives this error....

Code: Select all

Could not read user informations

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_vi

SELECT DISTINCT 
				u.*,
(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_my_friend_virt,
i.buddy_visible AS user_my_visible_virt,
(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_my_ignore_virt,
(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_friend_virt,
b.buddy_visible AS user_visible_virt,
(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_ignore_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 5 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND (  <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN (CASE WHEN u.user_session_time >= (1070052062-300) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) ELSE '' END) AS user_online_virt,
u.username AS username_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 5 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND (  <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN u.user_regdate ELSE '' END) AS user_regdate_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 5 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND (  <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN u.user_lastvisit ELSE '' END) AS user_lastvisit_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 5 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND (  <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN u.user_posts ELSE '' END) AS user_posts_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 5 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND (  <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND u.user_allow_website = 1 AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_viewwebsite = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_viewwebsite = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN r.rank_title ELSE '' END) AS user_rank_title_virt,
				1 AS user_generic_display,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 5 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND (  <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN 1 ELSE '' END) AS user_viewonline_display,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 5 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND (  <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND u.user_allow_website = 1 AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_viewwebsite = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_viewwebsite = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN 1 ELSE '' END) AS user_webdisplay_display
			FROM ((((
phpbb_users AS u)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_buddy AS i ON i.user_id=5 AND i.buddy_id=u.user_id)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_buddy AS b ON b.user_id=u.user_id AND b.buddy_id=5)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_ranks AS r ON (u.user_rank > 0 AND r.rank_special <> 0 AND r.rank_id = u.user_rank) OR (u.user_rank = 0 AND r.rank_special = 0 AND u.user_posts >= r.rank_min AND u.user_posts < r.rank_max))
			WHERE u.user_id <> -1 AND i.buddy_ignore = 0
			ORDER BY username_virt ASC

Line : 906
File : /home/xmulder/public_html/phpBB2/profilcp/profilcp_buddy.php
Any ideas? I really need toi get this fixed asap - sorry to sounds pushy but if i dont fix it soon it will be weeks before i can re-open :(

Thanks in advance[/code]

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”