[MOD DB][2.0.6-2.0.4] Profile Control Panel v 2.0.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Go to the acp, set once all profile cp option to yes (don't forget to submit each screen), then reset your preferences as you want.

xmulder

Post by xmulder »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: Go to the acp, set once all profile cp option to yes (don't forget to submit each screen), then reset your preferences as you want.

thanks ill give that a go later on - have to re-install everything because i just mucked up the database =/ stupid mistake :oops:

Questions

Post by Questions »

Hello.

For some reason on my template(zoneSilver) the [ Board Founder ] etc. colors arent showing. The rank things are just showing up as regular text colors.

Take a look.

http://www.spitstyles.com/services/
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)

osider

have some problem..

Post by osider »

after in install the mod.
everything seem ok..

but i get this when i click the profile, or the member list.

it show between the header and the body and the footer, but the information between this error code show up ok...

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen("/var/www/html/phpbb/cache/Inviolet/profilcp/profilcp_header.tpl.php", "w+") - No such file or directory in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 155

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 156

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 157

Warning: unable to create file /var/www/html/phpbb/cache/Inviolet/profilcp/profilcp_header.tpl.php because No such file or directory in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 159
and

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen("/var/www/html/phpbb/cache/Inviolet/profilcp/profilcp_footer.tpl.php", "w+") - No such file or directory in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 155

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 156

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 157

Warning: unable to create file /var/www/html/phpbb/cache/Inviolet/profilcp/profilcp_footer.tpl.php because No such file or directory in /var/www/html/phpbb/includes/template.php on line 159
at the bottom half of the page. can someone help me??

i check admin and others information that is display. they all looks ok..

osider

thanks..

Post by osider »

i kinda fix the problem by just copy the files in the director as above.. and rename the file with ext of php...

it seem to fix the problem..

thanks

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

You are using a template cache, and didn't create the appropriate directories in the cache/ directory, that's why you had getting those messages.

phpika

Post by phpika »

I have a problem with this MOD. I had version 1.0.1, then I upgraded to 1.0.2, then 1.0.3, then 1.0.4, then 1.0.4 RC 2, then 1.0.4 RC 3, then 2.0.0, and now when I click on the profile button it looks like this;
http://www.srg.valcato.net/pikachu/images/woops.PNG
The Pika Club Website |pvpOnline|"I hope I didn't brain my damage" ~ Homer Simpson

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

language issue : be sure to clean your dirs from the old file and to upload all new files at their places (check the mod description to have the list).

phpika

Post by phpika »

Thanks, it all shows now. Great new features, by the way, well done :wink:
The Pika Club Website |pvpOnline|"I hope I didn't brain my damage" ~ Homer Simpson

Neverlands

Post by Neverlands »

I am really desperated..
Since I installed the mod, I get this error message:

Warning: Failed opening './.././profilcp/functions_profile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /home/neverlands.win2k.org/public_html/dni/phpBB2/includes/functions.php on line 229

Profiles cannot be entered anymore...

Please help!!

My board is at http://neverlands.win2k.org/dni/phpBB2/

Neverlands

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Please follow the mod install description :).

morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Post by morpheus2matrix »

Neverlands wrote: I am really desperated..
Since I installed the mod, I get this error message:

Warning: Failed opening './.././profilcp/functions_profile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /home/neverlands.win2k.org/public_html/dni/phpBB2/includes/functions.php on line 229

Profiles cannot be entered anymore...

Please help!!

My board is at http://neverlands.win2k.org/dni/phpBB2/

Neverlands

I've not checked the install file of the MOD but it looks like you've forgotten to upload the file functions_profile.php
Former phpBB MOD-Team Member -

Forgive my bad English :(

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You can thanks me here :) - Pay me for installing MOD's :lol:

Neverlands

Post by Neverlands »

Hello morpheus2matrix,

I managed to solve the problem. Copied all the files manually (installed the mod via easymod before).

But I have another problem right now. Just for testing I registered a user and set his birthday for today. Shouldn't there appear a birthday popup when the user logs in? All I have is a birthday table at the bottom of the board.

My board: http://neverlands.win2k.org/dni/phpBB2/
The name of the test user: Tester

Thanks for your reply and your help,
best regards,
Neverlands

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

The popup will appear only one time, so if you change the date being logged with this user, it is perfectly normal you don't see it. Try to set the date while being logged as an admin, the log back to your test account.

Neverlands

Post by Neverlands »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: The popup will appear only one time, so if you change the date being logged with this user, it is perfectly normal you don't see it. Try to set the date while being logged as an admin, the log back to your test account.

Hi Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr,

got it :D

Thanks for your help!

Neverlands

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”