[ABD]Advanced Hide Post 1.0.0 (From Sell Post 0.2.1)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
shi

Post by shi »

ttk_2k wrote: Got a problem I don't know if anyone knows it or not.

I don't know if this problem is causing by Cash Mod 2.2.x, or something else, any way, when trying to search something, enter the keywords or the author which who is selling posts, and Display results as: Posts , click "search", I got this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /server/home/[PHPBB_PATH]/includes/functions_hide.php on line 50

Wish anyone could help me with this problem, URGENT!!!

Thanks a lot!

TT

Solved, right?

deny

Title!

Post by deny »

Is there easy way to implement a way to show how many posts you need to view a topic in the topic title automatically?
Example "Cnn today (REQ: 10 posts)"

or

"Cnn today (REQ: 10 points)"

It should be pretty simple with addding some code to viewforum.php and viewforum_bodu.tpl but i need your help here.

Thanks

ttk_2k

Post by ttk_2k »

shi wrote: Solved, right?

Yeah, shi, solved.

That's because I've used Advanced Hide Mod for Cash Mod 2.2.1. I advice all who use that Mod please add following code to their functions_hide.php file:

ADD:

Code: Select all

if ( !defined('CASH_CLASSES_INCLUDE') ) 
{ 
   include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_cash.php'); 
}
BEFORE:

include($phpbb_root_path . 'language/lang_' . $board_config['default_lang'] . '/lang_main_hide.' . $phpEx);

// Return value
//      true --- if the cash field is valid
//      false -- if the cash field is invalid
Enjoy! ^^"

TT

transwarp™

Post by transwarp™ »

I Am looking for an addon inside the fields to make messages only appear for special users ! - I'm thinking about an dropdown box where the user could be select being able to read this ?? - :roll:
- TERRA OCEANICA -

transwarp™

Post by transwarp™ »

I just discover this kind of JAVASCRIPT does not run on MOZILLA / FIREFOX browser !! -

I always display the field that should appear after selecting a mode and did not display and minimum or maximum needed amount between these both fields ? - Did anyone know a fix for this one ?? -

<!-- BEGIN switch_hide_post -->
			<tr>
				<td>&nbsp;</td>
				<td>
					<select name='hiding_type' onchange="javascript:check_type(this);">
					<option value="0">{switch_hide_post.L_HIDE_NORMAL}</option>
					<!-- BEGIN hiding_option -->
						<option value="{switch_hide_post.hiding_option.HIDING_TYPE}" {switch_hide_post.hiding_option.S_HIDING_SELECTED} />{switch_hide_post.hiding_option.HIDING_TYPE_DESC}</option>
					<!-- END hiding_option -->
					</select>
					<!-- BEGIN switch_hiding_value -->
						<span class="gen">&nbsp;<span class="gen" id="value_range"></span>&nbsp;{switch_hide_post.switch_hiding_value.CASH_NAME_PREFIX}&nbsp;{switch_hide_post.switch_hiding_value.CASH_ID}<input type="text" name="hiding_value" size="5" value="{switch_hide_post.switch_hiding_value.HIDING_COND_VALUE}" {switch_hide_post.S_HIDING_VALUE_DISABLED}>&nbsp;{switch_hide_post.switch_hiding_value.CASH_NAME_POSTFIX}</span>
					<!-- END switch_hiding_value -->
					<!-- BEGIN cash_type_box -->
						<select name="hiding_cash_id" id="cash_type" onChange="javascript:check_type();">
						<!-- BEGIN cash_type_option -->
							<option value="{switch_hide_post.cash_type_box.cash_type_option.CASH_ID}" {switch_hide_post.cash_type_box.cash_type_option.S_CASH_TYPE_SELECTED} />{switch_hide_post.cash_type_box.cash_type_option.CASH_NAME}</option>
						<!-- END cash_type_option -->
						</select>
					<!-- END cash_type_box -->

</td>
			</tr>
			<SCRIPT language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
            //<![CDATA[
			function check_type() {
			<!-- BEGIN hiding_script -->
				var s1=document.getElementById('hiding_type');
				var v1=s1.options[s1.selectedIndex].value;
				var min_cash_type={switch_hide_post.MIN_CASH_TYPE};
				var cash_range_list=[{switch_hide_post.hiding_script.CASH_RANGE_LIST}];
				var v2=0;
				<!-- BEGIN have_cash -->
				if (v1<min_cash_type) document.getElementById('cash_type').style.visibility='hidden';
				else document.getElementById('cash_type').style.visibility='visible';
				if (v1<{switch_hide_post.MIN_VALUE_BOX_TYPE}) document.getElementById('hiding_value').style.visibility='hidden';
				else document.getElementById('hiding_value').style.visibility='visible';
				var s2=document.getElementById('cash_type');
				if (v1>=min_cash_type && {switch_hide_post.hiding_script.NON_SINGLE_CASH}) v2=s2.selectedIndex;
				<!-- END have_cash -->
				document.getElementById('value_range').innerHTML=cash_range_list[v1][v2];
			<!-- END hiding_script -->
			}
			check_type();
            //]]>
			</SCRIPT>
		<!-- END switch_hide_post -->
- TERRA OCEANICA -

AhYi*

Post by AhYi* »

hi,

I installed the advanced hide post MOD along with the advanced hide post MOD for cash MOD. When I tried to write a new post, I see the "intro" BBcode... However, I don't see any of the hide functions under the message box... I was wondering if you know what can be the reason? I checked posting.php and functions_hide.php to make sure I followed the direction. When I tried to open includes/functions_hide.php, I get the following error:

Warning: main(language/lang_/lang_main_hide:):failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/andyhui/public_html/forum/includes/functions_hide.php on line 26

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang_/lang_main_hide:' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/andyhui/public_html/forum/includes/functions_hide.php on line 26

this is the script on line 26

include($phpbb_root_path . 'language/lang_' . $board_config['default_lang'] . '/lang_main_hide.' . $phpEx);
I'm still quite new to phpbb~

thanks in advance! :oops:

AhYi*

Post by AhYi* »

I'm using FIapple template and I also had the cash mod 2.2 and advanced quick reply MOD installed priviously. :oops:

AhYi*

Post by AhYi* »

I solved the problem with not seeing the options below the message box...but I'm still having the same problem with the functions_hide.php as stated before.

After I post a post with any of the "hide" options.... and go back to read the post (w another account)... all the info that was supposed to be "hidden" are not....and the posts that cost $ says "you've already paid for it and u can read it".

can anyone help me with this problem? thank you so much! :oops:

shi

Post by shi »

Sorry, everybody. I'm busy recently so I'm late for replying.
transwarp? wrote: I Am looking for an addon inside the fields to make messages only appear for special users ! - I'm thinking about an dropdown box where the user could be select being able to read this ??

I'm afraid I have no time for this developing.
transwarp? wrote: I just discover this kind of JAVASCRIPT does not run on MOZILLA / FIREFOX browser !!

I'll check it out.

AhYi* wrote: I solved the problem with not seeing the options below the message box...but I'm still having the same problem with the functions_hide.php as stated before.

After I post a post with any of the "hide" options.... and go back to read the post (w another account)... all the info that was supposed to be "hidden" are not....and the posts that cost $ says "you've already paid for it and u can read it".

functions_hide.php is not for open directly. It will be referenced by the other program. So you must meet that error if you open it with your browser. For the new problem of yours, I have no conclusion according to the infomations you provided. Could you double check the installation of the mod and tell me more about what you find?

deny

Re: Title!

Post by deny »

deny wrote: Is there easy way to implement a way to show how many posts you need to view a topic in the topic title automatically?
Example "Cnn today (REQ: 10 posts)"

or

"Cnn today (REQ: 10 points)"

It should be pretty simple with addding some code to viewforum.php and viewforum_bodu.tpl but i need your help here.

Thanks

Any answer on request above?

AhYi*

Post by AhYi* »

I actually re-installed the MOD once more and still came up with the problem of not being able to hide the information. Which files are related to the "hide" function that I should look at in particular ? :oops:

TERMINATRIX

Post by TERMINATRIX »

Oh yes this JAVASCRIPT problem would be nice to get it working with other browsers -
- TERRA OCEANICA -

- Multiple AI-BOT Mod / Attachment Points V1.70 Mod / Seasons Mod 0.2 -

TERMINATRIX

Post by TERMINATRIX »

I got informed that if the BBCODES got disabled, all those hidden message could be seen and this system stops working ??? -

Is this true ??? - This would be a very big bug inside if this is true -
- TERRA OCEANICA -

tm6tech

Post by tm6tech »

Would it be very difficult to integrate this mod with the gender mod and have a "hide from female members" / "hide from male members" option?

my members would like that I think.

TERMINATRIX

Post by TERMINATRIX »

The problem is more the JAVASCRIPT file inside to do this, and it's still not working fine at differ broswes -
- TERRA OCEANICA -

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”