transwarp™ wrote: Sure I got the right permissions and as ADMIN I should always see it ? I disabled all the BEGIN and END loops inside posting_body.tpl and only got to empty fields and a dropdown box also empty there !! -
The bug inside TOPIC_REVIEW is fixed thanks. But the other thing from the installation is I got no entries inside a USER table to change the fields there ? - Here is want inside your install text
No table with pbpbb_users entries there ?!
Don't disable the BEGIN and ENDs. This MOD will not do any change in users table (phpbb_users). That's what it requires to support selling post and so on. You may at least have the featurs like hiding post untill the user replies even without Points/Cash MOD.
I don't know what's wrong with your case. If you are testing it in a site I can connect to, I'd like to go there and have a look. But I won't be online in the next 2 days. All I can give you now is the steps:
- Unzip the archive.
- Upload advanced_hide_post_1.0.1b_db_install.php (there's a bug in 1.0.0 so I take 1.0.1 as an example) to the root of your forum. And run it with your browser.
Or, you may use phpMyAdmin to run the SQLs in installation file instead.
- Follow the instructions in advanced_hide_post_1.0.1b_en.mod to modfy the files. Don't ignore the comments.
- Log into your forum as administrator and go to administration panel.
- Click on Configration in General Admin in the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Hide Post section.
- Set Allow hiding till reply and the others to yes.
- Go to the forum to post and you should get the hiding type selection box.