[ABD]Advanced Hide Post 1.0.0 (From Sell Post 0.2.1)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
transwarp™

Post by transwarp™ »

I was testing this MOD now a while and it is working now very nice and I did some changes inside the template to match the same way with the new template boxes used the way like this from FORUMIMAGES (Quote, Code) are looking.

But now I discovered the following thing:

If making a topic and hiding the first post it works fine ! If I want to hide the second, third, fourth post inside the same topics the message for each got display the way it should do, but unfortunately all messages from the other hidden postings appear now inside the first !!! -

I hiding 3 message inside a topic all 3 got first display at the first topics and later at the post they really belongs to !! - So I think this MOD does only allow one hidden post inside a topic right ? :cry:
- TERRA OCEANICA -
shi

Post by shi »

I have no trouble like yours. Please feel free to take a try in my demo site. If you cannot get the same result I'd like to take a look at your instance.
transwarp™

Post by transwarp™ »

Would like to test myself there, but somehow your site seems gone for the moment - :?
- TERRA OCEANICA -
shi

Post by shi »

Yes, my site was down. :( And I'm contacting with the space provider. If it's back, I'll post here.
shi

Post by shi »

Downloading has been back. Demo site is still down.
transwarp™

Post by transwarp™ »

You may want to look at this one here and maybe can explain it to me what is wrong with this one ? - I just modded the template design, but this could not the reason for this effect this MOD showing here and repeating everything HIDDEN from the following posts - :roll:

http://terra-oceanica.com/DEVELOPMENT/v ... .php?t=136

I don't want to do a new topics if I need some more hidden texts inside - I added all 4 possible actions there and see inside the first post they just all shown ! - :roll:
- TERRA OCEANICA -
shi

Post by shi »

For your instance, I think this could help you.
transwarp™

Post by transwarp™ »

Seems the page is down for the moment - :roll:
- TERRA OCEANICA -
shi

Post by shi »

The server was down for several times recently. I found the solution had also been posted at here.
transwarp™

Post by transwarp™ »

Sorry, somehow I missed this one !! - :oops:

Added you fixes there and everything is very fine and we all can enjoy selling as many posts inside the a topic as we want to ! -

Very great work !! - THANKS !! - :wink: :wink:
- TERRA OCEANICA -
deny

Post by deny »

There is one or other bug with attachment function!!
If you hide attachemnt on viewtopic example:

...phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9760

then is attachment really hidden but if you try direct to attempt hidden attachemnt with example:

....phpBB2/download.php?id=3329 then is context of hiden attachment show to the user without warning message of hidding.
Is there any way to hide it and with direct attempt to hiden conest.
shi

Post by shi »

I think it's a little complex. But how can you get the id for downloading? I think it's not so easy.
burnthome

Post by burnthome »

can someone tell what the different between advanced_hide_post_4_ezportal and advanced_hide_post_4_cash_mod2.
And i using point system not cash.. is that i needed to install it as well?
bcos i in the middle of installing ...
burnthome

Post by burnthome »

i get this error....
Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1, 0, 0)' at line 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_posts (topic_id, forum_id, poster_id, post_username, post_time, poster_ip, enable_bbcode, enable_html, enable_smilies, enable_sig, selling_price , hiding_type, hiding_condition_value, hiding_cash_id) VALUES (17, 1, 2, '', 1080010888, 'db5fca91', 1, 0, 1, 0, , 1, 0, 0)

Line : 421
File : /home/fforum/public_html/includes/functions_post.php

after i install....can someone help me to solve??
shi

Post by shi »

burnthome wrote: can someone tell what the different between advanced_hide_post_4_ezportal and advanced_hide_post_4_cash_mod2.
And i using point system not cash.. is that i needed to install it as well?
bcos i in the middle of installing ...

That's 2 plug-ins to make the mod work better with ezPortal and cash mod 2.0.x. Using them only when you have the corresponding mod(s) installed. You don't need the one for cash mod.

As for the error you got, when did you download the mod? Were you doing a fresh install or upgrade from sell_post mod?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”