[ABD] Super Moderators

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Anakin-TC

Post by Anakin-TC »

The double admin thing is still there, when I click on the Admin Panel link inside the forums it takes me to this link....

http://www.aotctc.com/forums/forums/adm ... 6eecb8c527

and I have to adjust it manualy

but I do it from the main page and its fine?

Also when ever I now change a user to a group member it bans them from the supermod and admin control panel.
Attack Of The Clones:TC
For Jedi Outcast

Team Leader

http://www.aotctc.com
RammsteinNicCage

Post by RammsteinNicCage »

For the banning thing, I think that's because of something in the super_mod/admin_users.php and super_mod/admin_forums.php files (maybe some of the others too). These files also contain the "Cards mod" which they shouldn't.

Jennifer
gatekeep2

Post by gatekeep2 »

The original verson of the mod didn't for some reason Rawly added the code for it.
Please, do not conact me for phpBB support.
guynet

Post by guynet »

I know practically nothing about coding.
I followed the instructions and the supermod hack works great inus the /functions.php error given at the top of the super mod panel when i click who's online and the fact that one i assign someone to supermod, they stay whatever they were whether mod, admin, or user. They don't change at all.

I need help with this in the worst way.
guynet

Post by guynet »

I could REALLY use some help with this.
I mean I hope I'm NOT taking any time out of your busy schedules with a simple question...I REALLY hope I'm not taking away your life with a simple inquiry.
fcosta

Post by fcosta »

well, i installed it, but i cant go to administration panel... i just can go to superMOd panel...
when i click in admin panel links, it never loads...
Killing Cobra

Post by Killing Cobra »

Killing Cobra wrote:
gatekeep2 wrote:Killing Cobra, check the templates for the super moderator panel, I think there are some CSS values that should not be there...

I looked but I'm sure I did everything.

I went thrue all the files but the problems is still there. Maybe bevause of my icicle template?
Better live short and have lifed, then live long but never have lived at all!
hunterb14

Post by hunterb14 »

has anyone ever submitted this for validation, becuase im waiting for an official release.
gatekeep2

Post by gatekeep2 »

hunterb14 wrote: has anyone ever submitted this for validation, becuase im waiting for an official release.

Offically speaking it COULD be released and I would do it, except for the fact that it is not my mod. In other words, its release quality code, so don't wait for it to show up in the Mods DB, just use it.
Please, do not conact me for phpBB support.
Jride

Post by Jride »

To get rid of the fuctions error, upload the admin_users.php from your admin folder into the super_mod directory.

Now, I am not sure what problems people have been having with this MOD that have phpBB 2.0.3 and 2.0.4, the editing directions were sure wrong on both my 2.0.3 and 2.0.4, so I re-wrote them, as well as re-wrote some code. So far, it runs perfect on my 2.0.4 forums.
Questions

Post by Questions »

im having a problem....

in the styles_edit_body.tpl i have modded it just like it said in the README.txt

but when i go into the admin panel and go into management, then Coldsteel and i go down to where its susposed to say Font Colour4 it doesnt....it just shows a ":" and a blank field to enter the HTML codes for the color......

so what should I do?
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)
Questions

Post by Questions »

never mind....

it must have been somethin i didnt do before that...

thnx newayz....
-p'c
I will Install MODs to your forum, or install a fresh phpBB 2.0.10 to your host for reasonable prices.
Contact me via AIM @: Gam LDub

(Please note: I use paypal as my money transaction, so before you contact me to do any work to your site, make sure you have one. Thank you.)
Antony

Post by Antony »

Okay, I want to give supermmods some more optons, but remove others.

I don't want them to be able to edit the forums, but do things like ban.
Rawly

Post by Rawly »

Ok, in order to give the super mods more options / take them away, just copy the admin_whatever.php files into the /supermod directory and this will auto add them for you.
Antony

Post by Antony »

Thanks, my super mods can now ban and edit users, but no longer edit forums.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”