Page 30 of 65

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:38 am
by Gremlinn
shirleycaat: If you only have two columns, then remove the third value from the SQL statement.

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` 
VALUES ( 

'allow_medal_display', '0'
) 

ycl6: Check back a few pages, I posted about the categories problem there (if you haven't all ready taken care of it).

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:36 pm
by Noddegamra
is 2.1.0 still the recommended version to use? Or is 2.2.2 ok now?

problem with {S_UNMEDAL_USERLIST_SELECT}

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:51 pm
by mundopoesia
I'm having a problem with {S_UNMEDAL_USERLIST_SELECT} on medalcp_body.tpl

It doesn't show up...

:cry:

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:13 pm
by archangel1981
Wrong mode for generating select list

DEBUG MODE

Line : 87
File : admin_medal.php

I have done this

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config`
VALUES (

'allow_medal_display', '0'
)

But still get the error when i go to CP and click medal admin managment

I have read through the 30 pages of this topic and nothing has helped.... If someone can explain the remedy for this problem i would most appreciate it

thx

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:07 pm
by docita
i need help...

Image


Image


Image

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:37 am
by RookMate
ugh! is this mod worth it??

i have it installed successfully,...almost.

everything works fine (after working out many bugs) except for one i cant quite fix.

in viewprofile,..it shows # of medals,...and displays medals images,..all good. there is a button that is 1) spelled wrong (deatils) and 2) doesnt work. i have scanned all relative files as much as i can and found nothing that would correct this issue. when i click this mispelled button,...it does nothing,..no error,just nothing.

in /includes/user_cp_viewprofile there are 2 places where 'Medal details' code is entered but,..it seems to be accurate.

can someone please tell me how to correct this,..or at least correct the spelling of the dumb button lol. thank you

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:34 am
by RookMate
:oops: :oops: ok so im stupid,..i discovered i never copied the toggle.js file to templates dir.

its always the little things.

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:14 am
by ycl6
RookMate wrote: ugh! is this mod worth it??

can someone please tell me how to correct this,..or at least correct the spelling of the dumb button lol. thank you
RookMate wrote: :oops: :oops: ok so im stupid,..i discovered i never copied the toggle.js file to templates dir.

its always the little things.

Well, then be a little more polite when you report the problems, people do make stupid mistakes :roll:

~Mac

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:10 am
by songdove
Noddegamra wrote: is 2.1.0 still the recommended version to use? Or is 2.2.2 ok now?


Does 2.2.2 integrate better with PCP now? I still only have a horizontal line in the Addons tab where the medals are supposed to show up. Otherwise, I'm still using the earlier version without much hassle.

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:21 pm
by ycl6
songdove wrote:
Noddegamra wrote:is 2.1.0 still the recommended version to use? Or is 2.2.2 ok now?


Does 2.2.2 integrate better with PCP now? I still only have a horizontal line in the Addons tab where the medals are supposed to show up. Otherwise, I'm still using the earlier version without much hassle.

I probably won't get this MOD compatible with P.C.P because I never used P.C.P before.

~Mac

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:39 pm
by songdove
Would there be another way to show medal award reasons than the basic phpbb2 profile? I'm using PCP for a number of reasons and as a result can't revert back to the basic profile system, but I do like the medal system. Could the reason become a javascript popup maybe, so when people mouse over a medal on someone's name either in the medal screen or in viewtopic, that the popup shows the reason why the person earned it?

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:04 am
by ycl6
songdove wrote: Could the reason become a javascript popup maybe, so when people mouse over a medal on someone's name either in the medal screen or in viewtopic, that the popup shows the reason why the person earned it?

That is probably do-able.

~Mac

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:35 pm
by ycl6
New testing version (2.2.3) is now available.

Note: I haven't test the upgrade script with EM yet, but it should be compatible.

~Mac

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:55 am
by Gremlinn
songdove wrote: Would there be another way to show medal award reasons than the basic phpbb2 profile? I'm using PCP for a number of reasons and as a result can't revert back to the basic profile system, but I do like the medal system. Could the reason become a javascript popup maybe, so when people mouse over a medal on someone's name either in the medal screen or in viewtopic, that the popup shows the reason why the person earned it?


Check out previous posts. There are a few that talk about this mod with PCP. It will work just fine with a little work.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:03 pm
by songdove
I've already found and uploaded the two files that are mentioned earlier in this thread, and put lang keys where I thought they should go, but I'm missing something still. Due to the horizontal line, I obviously did part of it right, but just have to finish it now. I'm not sure what I did wrong in the mod not showing in PCP, because I thought I'd followed earlier directions in this thread.