[DEV] Virtual Life MOD 0.7.5 (2.0.11) (Former Marriage MOD)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Wyr!H@x!mu$
Name: Cees-Jan

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

stianhh wrote: uhm... how do you make Children? I cant figure it out :oops:
Well first of al make sure you have 0.7.0 installed. Seccond if you don't see a Sex: link look at the 2 previous pages you wil find there how to fix that.

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
Nick novalisX

Post by Nick novalisX »

Nick novalisX wrote: Max Children is set to 1 (I also tried it as set to 2), but when the partner accepts to adopt a child with you, they get this message...
It seems you and Nick novalis have already the maximum number of children allowed or this is an illegal suggestion.

hey, just wondering if Ive been forgotten :oops: lol
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

Nick novalisX wrote:
Nick novalisX wrote: Max Children is set to 1 (I also tried it as set to 2), but when the partner accepts to adopt a child with you, they get this message...
It seems you and Nick novalis have already the maximum number of children allowed or this is an illegal suggestion.

Nope I didn;t forgotten you :) lol

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
rungok

Upgrading

Post by rungok »

Some upgrade-instructions would be cool for next release if it's not to timeconsuming for you. It's very timeconsuming to track every change for us since you got several install-files to compare. I got some error in file admin/admin_users.php at line 219. The line:

Code: Select all

delete_marriage_user($user_id);
must be deleted since this function is no longer there in v0.7.0.
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

Wyr!H@x!mu$ wrote:
Nick novalisX wrote:

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
Hi,

I suppose you 2 didn't reached the maximun of children. So the only option left the is that sug_child in the marriage table is set to 0 for you marriage I suggest you check that :)

@rungok -> thanxs I do my best and also try to add pre modded files into the package.

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
tm6tech

Post by tm6tech »

hmm

i've just upgrade to the latest version and I must have messed something up, because now I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check_for_marry_popup() in /home/httpd/vhosts/titaniumarchives.com/httpdocs/newtestforum/includes/page_header.php on line 781

any ideas?
Mc ToM

Post by Mc ToM »

the mod work grate
but i have problem with that...
this is what i get in the PM:

Hi, someone just proposed you, [sid_url=church.php?popup=0:8e3090b7c3]click here[/sid_url:8e3090b7c3] to see who it is. Make a wise choose  :wink: .
and i can't to click...
what i need to do?

tank you and very nice mod! thank you!
MrDSL

Post by MrDSL »

Mc ToM wrote: the mod work grate
but i have problem with that...
this is what i get in the PM:

Hi, someone just proposed you, [sid_url=church.php?popup=0:8e3090b7c3]click here[/sid_url:8e3090b7c3] to see who it is. Make a wise choose  :wink: .
and i can't to click...
what i need to do?

tank you and very nice mod! thank you!

Try page 21 5th post down.
Mc ToM

Post by Mc ToM »

yeessss thank you!!

but how i make children?
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

tm6tech wrote: hmm

i've just upgrade to the latest version and I must have messed something up, because now I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check_for_marry_popup() in /home/httpd/vhosts/titaniumarchives.com/httpdocs/newtestforum/includes/page_header.php on line 781

any ideas?
Make sure you check for old code from 0.6.3 some of this code has te be removed or else you can get error like this.

@Mc ToM -> look some pages back you will find out how

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
Nick novalisX

Post by Nick novalisX »

Wyr!H@x!mu$ wrote:
Wyr!H@x!mu$ wrote:
Nick novalisX wrote:

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
Hi,

I suppose you 2 didn't reached the maximun of children. So the only option left the is that sug_child in the marriage table is set to 0 for you marriage I suggest you check that :)

@rungok -> thanxs I do my best and also try to add pre modded files into the package.

Grtz,

WyriHaximus

wooo that seems to have worked, thankyou :D
mikeabc

Post by mikeabc »

hi,I have a problem.. :(
After I installed the newest version of this hack..I check the Page generation time.
Page generation time: 5.88s (PHP: 100% - SQL: 0%) - SQL queries: 3430 - GZIP enabled - Debug on

SQL queries: 3430 8O
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

mikeabc wrote: hi,I have a problem.. :(
After I installed the newest version of this hack..I check the Page generation time.
Page generation time: 5.88s (PHP: 100% - SQL: 0%) - SQL queries: 3430 - GZIP enabled - Debug on

Hi,

Do you get on every page this much querys?

Grtz,

WyriHaximus
mikeabc

Post by mikeabc »

Wyr!H@x!mu$ wrote:
mikeabc wrote:hi,I have a problem.. :(

Hi,

Grtz,

WyriHaximus

no..only the marriage hack pages. :(
Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

mikeabc wrote:
Wyr!H@x!mu$ wrote:
mikeabc wrote:hi,I have a problem.. :(

Hi,

Grtz,

WyriHaximus

no..only the marriage hack pages. :(
You can disable it but it removes the sync functions that are needed in several places bvut you can remove 3 of them.

Grtz,

WyriHaximus

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”