[ABD] hyperion Weblogs

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
justbishop

Post by justbishop »

Could someone please direct me to the bit of code I need to alter to make the names of members with blogs NOT change a different color in the "who's online" sections? Thanks in advance ;)
PixyMisa

Post by PixyMisa »

PixyMisa wrote: Ah, never mind!

If I wrap those lines in

Code: Select all

if ($GLOBALS['cm_posting']) { ... }
It all works okay.

Though if someone can suggest how to make rewards work for blogging, that would be cool. :)

Actually, this disables Cashmod posting rewards completely. I'll research a proper fix this weekend and report back.
Yoshikku

Post by Yoshikku »

can somebody please help me?
Yoshikku

Post by Yoshikku »

also has anybody used easy mod to install it, is this easy mod compatible?
PastorJoeMiller

Post by PastorJoeMiller »

Yoshikku wrote: can somebody please help me?
I would if i could, but I can't help out. You can always wait until the new release of this mod which should be a bit easier to install.
Baby Boy

Post by Baby Boy »

Upload the file to the templates/template_file_name/

folder
Need a Fresh phpBB Installed, Upgraded or Hooked Up with Some NICE Mods. Send me an email... mdstreetsoulja@gmail.com for more info.

CashTalkz Dot Net - Participate in the Forum and Earn Money!
Yoshikku

Post by Yoshikku »

was that directed towards me?
Baby Boy

Post by Baby Boy »

Yes very much so, it was directed to you partna
Need a Fresh phpBB Installed, Upgraded or Hooked Up with Some NICE Mods. Send me an email... mdstreetsoulja@gmail.com for more info.

fordfairlane

Post by fordfairlane »

Hyperion!

Your MOD is *so* cool! Can't wait to see the new version :D

Best regards

Fordfairlane
Yoshikku

Post by Yoshikku »

but what file do i upload?
Baby Boy

Post by Baby Boy »

Whatever file was missing, weblog_config2.tpl or whatever I think it was, I dont remember.

woza

Post by woza »

When I post a message I get...
Warning: Missing argument 16 for prepare_post() in /home/***/public_html/includes/functions_post.php on line 129

Warning: Missing argument 25 for submit_post() in /home/***/public_html/includes/functions_post.php on line 258

Warning: Missing argument 30 for submit_post() in /home/***/public_html/includes/functions_post.php on line 258

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/includes/functions_post.php:129) in /home/***/public_html/weblog_posting.php on line 630

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/includes/functions_post.php:129) in /home/***/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 747

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/includes/functions_post.php:129) in /home/***/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 749

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/includes/functions_post.php:129) in /home/***/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 750

This is line 129

function prepare_post(&$mode, &$post_data, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$error_msg, &$username, &$bbcode_uid, &$subject, &$currently1, &$currently2, &$message, &$poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length, &$topic_desc, $topic_calendar_time = 0, $topic_calendar_duration = 0)
This is line 258

function submit_post($mode, &$post_data, &$message, &$meta, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id, &$topic_type, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$attach_sig, &$bbcode_uid, &$post_username, &$post_subject, &$post_message, &$poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length, &$entry_currently1, &$entry_currently2, &$entry_mood, &$topic_auth, &$topic_desc, $topic_announce_duration = 0, $post_icon = 0, $topic_calendar_time = 0, $topic_calendar_duration = 0, &$news_category)
line 630 in weblog_posting.php

setcookie($board_config['cookie_name'] . '_t', serialize($tracking_topics), 0, $board_config['cookie_path'], $board_config['cookie_domain'], $board_config['cookie_secure']);
line 747 in page_header.php

header ('Cache-Control: private, pre-check=0, post-check=0, max-age=0');
749-750 in page_header.php

header ('Expires: 0');
header ('Pragma: no-cache');
Any ideas?

Many thanks

Woza
justbishop

Post by justbishop »

First of all, this question still stands:
justbishop wrote: Could someone please direct me to the bit of code I need to alter to make the names of members with blogs NOT change a different color in the "who's online" sections? Thanks in advance ;)

I think it has something to do with some of the code that the mod had me add to includes/page_header.php, but I don't want to just start deleting stuff willy-nilly, and I'm a bit fuzzy on what needs to be left...

Also, what would need to be edited so that ALL registered users (not just admins,) could see the weblog catagory on the forum index page?
PixyMisa

Post by PixyMisa »

Yoshikku wrote: also has anybody used easy mod to install it, is this easy mod compatible?

It's almost almost Easymod compatible. There are three "IN-LINE FIND" which don't have quite the right syntax - they say "IN-LINE, FIND" instead. Fix those and it works! :)
Kalipo

Post by Kalipo »

Has anyone tried installing Hyperion together with Cashmod?

Same problem as you.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”