[ABD] Profile Control Panel

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
60%
Very Good
19%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
9%

Total votes: 434

hello_to_you

Post by hello_to_you »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: > Hello_to_you : you have applied other mods or not ? I assume none : so redownload a fresh phpBB 2.0.8, and copy all phps and tpls (except directories install/ and contrib/) onto your board ones : this wll allow you to step back to a standard phpBB board, and to re-open it. Once done, we are going to see how build a local environnement to go further with the mod.

its all sorted now, how do I do the test environement now? Thanks!
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

k10magic

Post by k10magic »

GRR!! When I click on language management and try and add a Language Key Entry it says this
The entry has been successfully updated.

Click Here to return to the entry.

Click Here to return to entries list

but when i go and see if it was added it still says
Language key entries
None

All the permissions are at 777 and it's definitley not adding anything or editing anything in any of it.. wont work in maps definition etc. either =\ SOMEONE HELP?
wzeallor

Help needed please

Post by wzeallor »

With the necessary adjustment to privmsg.php, when accessed the "Cannot find server" page appears. When I take out the bit of code, privmsg.php works fine.

I've gotten around a few obvious links (overall_header.php and privmsgs_box.tpl) by changing them from privmsg.php to profile.php?mode=privmsg&sub=inbox

But, now I've come to deleting/saving private messages and the yes or no confirm page accesses privmsg.php. The function works and the private message is either saved or deleted. However, after it does this I wind up with the "Cannot find server" page. I don't know enough about PHP to go in and do a bunch of editing on my own so I've come for help.

Thanks,

Will

PS: Everything checks out. All the code was entered correctly.
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

:arrow: Rmroadee: It will depend on where you are putting it. The ending table tag </table> is probably what is causing the formatting issue. Double check where you are putting it and if it still does it, try removing just the </table> tag.
Winky

Post by Winky »

Ty for the gorgeus mod, it works really fine.

As this mod, conflicts with Automatic_Moderator_Rank-1.0.2.mod, is possible, to do something to have again A-M-R102-precious functions??

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=135777

ty very much for help

Take care

Andres

Peace
John Regan

Post by John Regan »

I am wondering...how do I disable the cellphone, pager, fax... options? My board is not the type where people give out personal information like that. Thanks for you help,

John Regan
Valdier

Post by Valdier »

kodaks wrote: Is this easymod compatible?

It doesnt seem to be easymod beta compatible... you get a big ugly error when you try:

Error Detail

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [viewonline.php] could not find:

$user_id = $row['user_id'];
if ( $user_id != $prev_user )
{
$username = $row['username'];
$style_color = '';
if ( $row['user_level'] == ADMIN )
{
$username = '<b style="color:#' . $theme['fontcolor3'] . '">' . $username . '</b>';
}
else if ( $row['user_level'] == MOD )
{
$username = '<b style="color:#' . $theme['fontcolor2'] . '">' . $username . '</b>';
}
if ( !$row['user_allow_viewonline'] )
{
$view_online = ( $userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN ) ? true : false;
$hidden_users++;
$username = '<i>' . $username . '</i>';
}
else
{
$view_online = true;
$registered_users++;
}
$which_counter = 'reg_counter';
$which_row = 'reg_user_row';
$prev_user = $user_id;
}

MOD script line #521 :: FAQ :: Report
John Regan

Post by John Regan »

It worked for me, the Easymod installation. There were a few errors. Although I don't know squat about PHP programming, I was able to change the install file a little bit so the Easymod could install the whole mod.
Darrenm

Post by Darrenm »

Worked for me on easymod too. apart from the SQL, which never works.
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

This mod is not EMC : to know what EMC means, read this. Don't mix "installable with EasyMOD" and "EasyMod Compatible/Compliant/whatever".
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

It has not been written to be EMC, however, it has been known to be installable via EMC. With that said, depending on other mods you may have previously installed may require changes to the install instructions to get EMC to be able to process it.

Also, the newest version of EMC has some SQL capabilities. Again, use at your own risk. I have had success, but I am quite a bit more technically advanced than many others.
dannolarmo

Post by dannolarmo »

I apologize if this has been asked before, but there are over 80 pages now for this topic.

I have successfully installed PCP and love it. I now would like to manually alter the color assignments for ADMINS, MODS, and USERS. I attempted the phpbb knowledge base article, but PCP apparently overwrites these variables.

Can you please point me toward the right file to edit to possibly manually edit these hex code assignments?

Thank you so much!!

-DannoLarmo
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Search in your CSS (or in your overall_header.tpl and admin/page_header.tpl) the classes admincolor, founder_color, etc.
agiacosa

Post by agiacosa »

Hi,

I would really like to install this mod but I have quite a number of other mods installed. Is there a list of mods that are known to interfere with this mod?

Thank you.

Art

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”