[ABD] Profile Control Panel

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
60%
Very Good
19%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
9%

Total votes: 434

Mini_Dragon

Post by Mini_Dragon »

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 79#1083179

I want to know how to make MYSELF board founder...
Not change its colour.

NoDeity

Post by NoDeity »

Mini_Dragon wrote: I want to know how to make MYSELF board founder...
Not change its colour.

If you have admin status and if you were the first person to become a member of the board, then it should automatically identify you as the founder.

Perhaps, though, for some reason that doesn't really matter here, you were not the first person to become a member. Here's what you do.

Open profilecp/functions_profile.php in your favourite HTML editor.

In lines 61 - 65, you'll find this:

Code: Select all

$res = USER;
	if ( ($userdata['user_level'] >= USER) && ($userdata['user_id'] == 2) )
	{
		$res = ADMIN_FOUNDER;
	}
For reasons that I don't understand, the first person to become a member has a user_id of "2".
Just change the "2" to your user_id number and save the file.

To find out what your user_id number is:
pentapenguin wrote: Simply go to your profile.
The URL will look like yousite.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Use the number after the u= part. :)
From http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 55#1361455

Larmo

Post by Larmo »

Is there a way to send an email to the admin when users update their profile in PCP?

I'd love to read through the 90+ pages and all, but.... any clue?

-Larmo

Mini_Dragon

Post by Mini_Dragon »

NoDeity wrote:
Mini_Dragon wrote:I want to know how to make MYSELF board founder...
Not change its colour.

If you have admin status and if you were the first person to become a member of the board, then it should automatically identify you as the founder.

Perhaps, though, for some reason that doesn't really matter here, you were not the first person to become a member. Here's what you do.

Open profilecp/functions_profile.php in your favourite HTML editor.

In lines 61 - 65, you'll find this:

$res = USER;
	if ( ($userdata['user_level'] >= USER) && ($userdata['user_id'] == 2) )
	{
		$res = ADMIN_FOUNDER;
	}
For reasons that I don't understand, the first person to become a member has a user_id of "2".
Just change the "2" to your user_id number and save the file.

To find out what your user_id number is:
pentapenguin wrote: Simply go to your profile.
The URL will look like yousite.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Use the number after the u= part. :)
From http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 55#1361455

Jee thanks! As the last MOD im gonna install I can not wait to start using it. Yeah. I am Member 1 but member 2 was counted as board founder I think..
Thats not good :D

M-@-t-R-i-X

Post by M-@-t-R-i-X »

hello!!
just installed this mod its GREAT ! :D but i get 1 tricky thingy that i'd like to correct look Image
the thing i'd like to do is that people names were in that table :}

plz answer what exactly should i edit :oops: because i'm noob at coding things :}

Eoin Dubh

Missing Internationalization settings

Post by Eoin Dubh »

I am still trying to find out in which file the code to desplay the Internationalization Settings and Reading links are located that show in the Profile Settings window. For some reason these two links do not show up but the other three in that window do.

The code from ViewSource of the page is:
<tr>
<td class="row1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">
<a href="./profile.php?mode=profil&sub=profile_prefer&mod=1&u=2" class="gen"><b>Profile Settings</b></a>
<hr />
<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" border="0" align="left" width="100%">
Internationalization Settings should be here
<tr>
<td align="left" class="row1" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="genmed">&nbsp;&nbsp;&raquo;&nbsp;<a href="./profile.php?mode=profil&sub=profile_prefer&mod=1&msub=0&u=2" class="genmed"><b>Privacy</b></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="left" class="row1" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="genmed">&nbsp;&nbsp;&raquo;&nbsp;<a href="./profile.php?mode=profil&sub=profile_prefer&mod=1&msub=1&u=2" class="genmed">Notification</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="left" class="row1" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="genmed">&nbsp;&nbsp;&raquo;&nbsp;<a href="./profile.php?mode=profil&sub=profile_prefer&mod=1&msub=2&u=2" class="genmed">Posting</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></td>
</tr>
Reading should be here
</table>
</td>
</tr>

Any help will be much appreciated.
Eoin Dubh

Mini_Dragon

Post by Mini_Dragon »

I get an error qhwen I go to veiwtopic now..
(I was overwritng some mods to se this :()

Echzechiel

Post by Echzechiel »

Hello :}

This mod is very cool, I don't have any problems to install it. However, now I want install an other mod but :

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------ 
# 
<b>{postrow.POSTER_NAME}</b>
But I can not found it, {postrow.POSTER_NAME} was replace by {postrow.AUTHOR_PANEL}, I think {postrow.POSTER_NAME} is in another file but I can't found it.

Can you help me ?

Mini_Dragon

Post by Mini_Dragon »

How do I change the map thing? I want it to show that im in Canada not in England...

NoDeity

Post by NoDeity »

Have you set the time zone?

dropout21

Post by dropout21 »

ok ive have had only 1 problem with this mod. im nots ure if this has been covered before but... i use cashmod and i would like it to show up in the member profile (under "website" preferably) the only problem is that with this mod it doesnt use usercp_viewprofile so i have no idea where to add in.

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------ 
#
includes/usercp_viewprofile.php

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
$template->pparse('body');

# 
#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]------------------------------------------ 
#
$cm_viewprofile->post_vars($template,$profiledata,$userdata);
can anyone tell me what file to edit in order to add stuff the the 'public profile' page.

as well since my edit of viewtopic.php the cash either show up above actual post (looks really bad cause it take a post size) or i have to remove it for forum to look proper.

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
	LIMIT $start, ".$board_config['posts_per_page'];

# 
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------ 
#
$cm_viewtopic->generate_columns($template,$forum_id,$sql);
what do i have to edit to the $cm in order for it to appear inline with and underneath 'gender'.

one last question but isnt a problem. currently it has it so the posters name and online/offline status are in the same line,in which file do i edit and how do i make it drop online/offline to next line. also if i wanted to switch the 'online/offline' text to an image could this be done. and if it where saved in root/images/online.gif root/images/offline.gif what line of code would i use to call the images?

Mini_Dragon

Post by Mini_Dragon »

Im canadien and Im in Toronto. bvut I have no idea what time zone i am in :(

NoDeity

Post by NoDeity »

Mini_Dragon wrote: Im canadien and Im in Toronto. bvut I have no idea what time zone i am in :(

You're in GMT -5

For more info about time zones, go here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Echzechiel

Post by Echzechiel »

Echzechiel wrote: Hello :}

This mod is very cool, I don't have any problems to install it. However, now I want install an other mod but :

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------ 
# 
<b>{postrow.POSTER_NAME}</b>
But I can not found it, {postrow.POSTER_NAME} was replaced by {postrow.AUTHOR_PANEL}, I think {postrow.POSTER_NAME} is in another file but I can't found it.

Can you help me ?

Nobody can't help me ?

Cylindric

Post by Cylindric »

Danny Hatt wrote: Hello All,

I have users reporting this problem in pcp panel. When they go to look at the membership list they get this:

Could not read user informations

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_vi

SELECT DISTINCT
u.*,
(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_my_friend_virt,
i.buddy_visible AS user_my_visible_virt,
(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_my_ignore_virt,
(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_friend_virt,
b.buddy_visible AS user_visible_virt,
(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_ignore_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 84 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND ( <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN (CASE WHEN u.user_session_time >= (1104772402-300) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) ELSE '' END) AS user_online_virt,
u.username AS username_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 84 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND ( <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN u.user_regdate ELSE '' END) AS user_regdate_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 84 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND ( <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN u.user_lastvisit ELSE '' END) AS user_lastvisit_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 84 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND ( <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN u.user_posts ELSE '' END) AS user_posts_virt,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 84 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND ( <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND u.user_allow_website = 1 AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_viewwebsite = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_viewwebsite = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN r.rank_title ELSE '' END) AS user_rank_title_virt,
1 AS user_generic_display,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 84 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND ( <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_allow_viewonline = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN 1 ELSE '' END) AS user_viewonline_display,
(CASE WHEN (u.user_id = 84 OR ( ( i.buddy_ignore <> 1 OR i.buddy_ignore IS NULL ) AND ( <> 0 OR 0 <> 1 ) AND u.user_allow_website = 1 AND ( b.buddy_visible = 1 OR ( u.user_viewwebsite = 1 OR ( = 1 AND 0 = 1) ) OR ( b.buddy_ignore = 0 AND ( u.user_viewwebsite = 2 OR ( = 2 AND 0 = 1) ) ) ) )) THEN 1 ELSE '' END) AS user_webdisplay_display
FROM ((((
phpbb_users AS u)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_buddy AS i ON i.user_id=84 AND i.buddy_id=u.user_id)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_buddy AS b ON b.user_id=u.user_id AND b.buddy_id=84)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_ranks AS r ON (u.user_rank > 0 AND r.rank_special <> 0 AND r.rank_id = u.user_rank) OR (u.user_rank = 0 AND r.rank_special = 0 AND u.user_posts >= r.rank_min AND u.user_posts < r.rank_max))
WHERE u.user_id <> -1
ORDER BY username_virt ASC
Any Help would be appreciated..

Thanks

I'm getting the same thing, has anyone found a solution to this problem?

*edit* forgot to mention, phpBB 2.0.11, MySQL 4.0.20-standard, PHP 4.3.10, profilecp 2.0.0-1

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”