[ABD] Profile Control Panel

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
60%
Very Good
19%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
9%

Total votes: 434

superkooi

My problem part 3

Post by superkooi »

Did a lot of manual alterations on my database and apparently it works now

Thanx all
superkooi

My problem (not) part 4

Post by superkooi »

Guys and dolls, this mod is awesome. What an incredible mod. Congratulations on a job well done.

The only thing for me to do is translate the whole bunch into dutch!

Thanx again
Jadestone

Post by Jadestone »

Great work on this MOD!!! looks great no problems on install and works perfect.... now, the only problem im having with this....

does anyone have the code to get the attachment mod to work with this?

thanks in advance^^
superkooi

What i did

Post by superkooi »

Jadestone wrote: Great work on this MOD!!! looks great no problems on install and works perfect.... now, the only problem im having with this....

does anyone have the code to get the attachment mod to work with this?

thanks in advance^^

The following worked for me. First install was the attachment mod with the premodified files, then the calendar mod with easy mod install and last this mod with easy mod install with manually altering the database.
IgnorantNewGuy

NEW QUESTION

Post by IgnorantNewGuy »

I have set my board through ACP to (a)always notify on new private message and (b)to have a pop up window announcing it. I have set it to override the users choice because my people are all new to this and would probably not think to check this off.

However, when I check my new members, these are both checked "no." I know they are not checking these off because they are ALL checked no. My preference as set in the ACP is just not taking.

How can it be that I set the board to always be "yes" on these but they continue to be marked "no"??

Thx,
Scott 8)
Cody Burke

Post by Cody Burke »

How do you make more than one person a board founder?
*sig*
ferrethouse2004

I have access to everyone's private messages

Post by ferrethouse2004 »

When I click on the Profile button for a person it takes me to their profile screen. If I click on the Private Messaging tab I can see all their private messages. If I click on a private message it says the message is not available but still I can see the titles. That is just wrong. Did I do something wrong on the install? I am the administrator but I still shouldn't be able to see that stuff.
Last edited by ferrethouse2004 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cody Burke

Re: I have access to everyone's private messages

Post by Cody Burke »

ferrethouse2004 wrote: When I click on the Profile button for a person it takes me to their profile screen. If I click on the Private Messaging tab I can see all their private messages. If I click on a private message it says the message is not available but still I can see the titles. That is just wrong. Did I do something wrong on the install? I am the administrator but I still shouldn't be able to see that stuff.

I am an administrator in my friends forum, and I put this mod on too, and I also can see all that stuff. So my conclusion is that it is normal.
*sig*
MS FRANKY

Post by MS FRANKY »

Hi boyz i have problems..
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /data/web/x00r.net/sub/bigforum/includes/functions.php on line 578
In forum have template Jet from:

Code: Select all

http://www.freestylexl.com/demo/index.php?st=2 
I have ask: what is problem?
MS FRANKY

Post by MS FRANKY »

There problem is resolution.
Or have new problems.

Code: Select all

http://www.bigforum.x00r.net/profile.php?mode=editprofile
Help me please..
Viskar

Post by Viskar »

Anyone happen to have a board in which I could see what this looks like? Plus steal you ViewProfile.php? Mine got erased :(((
People Hate what they don't understand.
People don't understand what they fear.
Alot of people hate me
MS FRANKY

Post by MS FRANKY »

Viskar wrote: Anyone happen to have a board in which I could see what this looks like? Plus steal you ViewProfile.php? Mine got erased :(((

ok roger :)
shezzy

Post by shezzy »

I installed the PCP mod, and I don't know whether I stuffed it up or not, but there doesnt seem to be any errors, however, it doesn't look right.

I have screen shots - is it supposed to look like this?

If not, what should I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Shezz
March On Down The Line

Post by March On Down The Line »

I've spotted the 'accept private messages: yes/no/friends' - does this mean that users can turn off receiving pms??
shezzy

Post by shezzy »

March On Down The Line wrote: I've spotted the 'accept private messages: yes/no/friends' - does this mean that users can turn off receiving pms??

Yeah, you can turn PM's off.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”