[ABD] Profile Control Panel

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
60%
Very Good
19%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
9%

Total votes: 434

Chandlerb2k

Re: Problem with moderator Avatars and Rank images

Post by Chandlerb2k »

kernos wrote: This is weird... I am using a new clean install of 2.0.19 and subSilver only. I have installed the PCP. All is working fine except...

In forums that moderators moderate, their Avatars and Rank images do not display in posts to other moderators or to non-moderators, but do for administrators.

They also display just fine in forums they do NOT moderate.

PCP installed fine with Easymod without errors for subSilver, but I had to do the SQL queries through phpMyAdmin.

I suspect these symptoms point to a file or table, but do not have a clue how to trouble shoot the problem

Any suggestions on how to fix this are greatly appreciated.

TIA,

I also did a vanilla install of this and worked great with easymod.. so happy!! I too had to run the SQL commands manually for some reason they didnt execute with Easy mod...

Also does anyone know a fix to show images.. Im having a problem with my control images and 'offline/online' images and other pcp specific images...
Shanana

Post by Shanana »

So this works fine with version 19?
shadav

Post by shadav »

Got an error while trying to install

I've got the new phpBB2 and using easymod 0.3.0 to install it
Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [viewtopic.php] could not find:

$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid
Chandlerb2k

Post by Chandlerb2k »

when you install mods, with other mods there will be some errors with easy mod... easy mods assumes everymod you install is on a vanilla board... each new mod installed increases the likleyhood of an incompatibility.. (a new word i made up lol)

Code: Select all

, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid
I do not think the above line is in a normal phpbb query...
TAO Slinger

Post by TAO Slinger »

shadav wrote: Got an error while trying to install

I've got the new phpBB2 and using easymod 0.3.0 to install it
Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [viewtopic.php] could not find:

$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid

what you basically got to do is go in and find the files that EasyMOD is looking for. If you know how to edit the file right, you can change the install.txt ( where it says viewtopic.php ) to find the file that you have now... adding other MODs sometimes adds things in and you need to account for that by changing the install.txt to what your forum reads. I did this and it worked. But be careful, everything has to be exact
Gools

Post by Gools »

Um Hi I'm getting this Error on Buddy list page!!
and including the pages in it!(Friend list,Ignore list,All the members)
Well error is this!!
Could not read user informations

DEBUG MODE

SELECT DISTINCT
u.*,
(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_my_friend_virt,
i.buddy_visible AS user_my_visible_virt,
(CASE WHEN i.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_my_ignore_virt,
(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_friend_virt,
b.buddy_visible AS user_visible_virt,
(CASE WHEN b.buddy_ignore = 1 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_ignore_virt,
(CASE WHEN u.user_session_time >= (1137275828-300) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS user_online_virt,
u.username AS username_virt,
u.user_regdate AS user_regdate_virt,
u.user_lastvisit AS user_lastvisit_virt,
u.user_posts AS user_posts_virt,
r.rank_title AS user_rank_title_virt,
1 AS user_generic_display,
1 AS user_viewonline_display,
1 AS user_webdisplay_display
FROM ((((
phpbb_users AS u)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_buddy AS i ON i.user_id=2 AND i.buddy_id=u.user_id)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_buddy AS b ON b.user_id=u.user_id AND b.buddy_id=2)
LEFT JOIN phpbb_ranks AS r ON (u.user_rank > 0 AND r.rank_special <> 0 AND r.rank_id = u.user_rank) OR (u.user_rank = 0 AND r.rank_special = 0 AND u.user_posts >= r.rank_min AND u.user_posts < r.rank_max))
WHERE u.user_id <> -1 AND i.buddy_ignore = 0
ORDER BY username_virt ASC

Line : 906
File : profilcp_buddy.php

Please help me out!!
Thanks allot! :) :(
Log on to my web site http://www.z-boyz.com
My forum http://www.z-boyz.com/forum
hybridman

Post by hybridman »

Is it somehow possible to change the 2 colums choped, while viewing user profile? It will just make the page width too big and it is better to me, to have only 1 column. I will be very grateful for any help, just say where and what to change in the code. I can do the rest :)
Yonder

Post by Yonder »

i installed it an on the view topic page i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mods_settings_get_lang() in /home/habboxca/public_html/forum/profilcp/def/def_userfuncs.php on line 246
whats wrong i check the viewtopic and viewtopic_body pages an did them again but no such luck.
hybridman

Post by hybridman »

Yonder wrote: i installed it an on the view topic page i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mods_settings_get_lang() in /home/habboxca/public_html/forum/profilcp/def/def_userfuncs.php on line 246
whats wrong i check the viewtopic and viewtopic_body pages an did them again but no such luck.
Upload your functions.php and other function files in the include directory. One file is missing with the correct function.
Yonder

Post by Yonder »

hybridman wrote:

Upload your functions.php and other function files in the include directory. One file is missing with the correct function.

i only have the:

functions_admin_pcp.php

and the:

mod_settings - > mod_profile_control_panel.php

Functions is fine aswell :S
Mephistox

Post by Mephistox »

FIND FAILED: In file [viewonline.php] could not find:

$user_id = $row['user_id'];
if ( $user_id != $prev_user )
{
$username = $row['username'];
$style_color = '';
if ( $row['user_level'] == ADMIN )
{
$username = '<b style="color:#' . $theme['fontcolor3'] . '">' . $username . '</b>';
}
else if ( $row['user_level'] == MOD )
{
$username = '<b style="color:#' . $theme['fontcolor2'] . '">' . $username . '</b>';
}
if ( !$row['user_allow_viewonline'] )
{
$view_online = ( $userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN ) ? true : false;
$hidden_users++;
$username = '<i>' . $username . '</i>';
}
else
{
$view_online = true;
$registered_users++;
}
$which_counter = 'reg_counter';
$which_row = 'reg_user_row';
$prev_user = $user_id;
}

MOD script line #521
uh... No clue whats causing this
TheDon12991

Post by TheDon12991 »

I installed this using easymod and i made the changes that it couldnt. But i have two problems that i was wondering if anyone could help me with. . .

1.) The usernames and stuff dont show next to the name.

2.) This error when i go to profile
Warning: main(./includes/functions_topics_list.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php on line 24

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/functions_topics_list.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php:24) in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php:24) in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php:24) in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

ould not read from user buddy info

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'landshar_forums.BUDDYS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM BUDDYS_TABLE WHERE user_id=5 AND buddy_id=2

Line : 419
File : profilcp_privmsg.php

im 99% sure i installed everything
I also get this when tryinig to open messages

I have cash mod, and easy mod installed. Other than that its new
Im a noob at php so dont hate me =)
hybridman

Post by hybridman »

TheDon12991 wrote: I installed this using easymod and i made the changes that it couldnt. But i have two problems that i was wondering if anyone could help me with. . .

1.) The usernames and stuff dont show next to the name.

2.) This error when i go to profile
Warning: main(./includes/functions_topics_list.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php on line 24

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/functions_topics_list.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php:24) in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php:24) in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/profile.php:24) in /home/landshar/domains/smxclan.be/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

ould not read from user buddy info

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'landshar_forums.BUDDYS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM BUDDYS_TABLE WHERE user_id=5 AND buddy_id=2

Line : 419
File : profilcp_privmsg.php

im 99% sure i installed everything
I also get this when tryinig to open messages

I have cash mod, and easy mod installed. Other than that its new
functions_topics_list.php missing, buddys table missing or constants.php not changed (you must specify the table name there).
TheDon12991

Post by TheDon12991 »

i cant find functions_topics_list.php though. . . i know it would be in includes, but there isnt a file called that. Could someone supply me a link for it?
Im a noob at php so dont hate me =)
hybridman

Post by hybridman »

TheDon12991 wrote: i cant find functions_topics_list.php though. . . i know it would be in includes, but there isnt a file called that. Could someone supply me a link for it?
Ofcourse there isn't, you must put it there. Just download the same mod - there will be the file

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”