[ABD] Profile Control Panel

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
60%
Very Good
19%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
9%

Total votes: 434

mc08

Post by mc08 »

i installed upgraded my board to 2.0.18, and installed this MOD (along with the Advanced BBCode Box)... after that, i cannot send mass-emails anymore.. or even use the E-mail function to anyone in the board.

does the profile control panel affect the way emails are sent in the board? if so, what could i have done wrong.. and which files should i try to look up?

thanks.
robster16

Post by robster16 »

okay, I installed the mod perfectly, and the profile works perfectly fine. Problems are that now the mod which installed a super quick reply box to the forum is now stretched to the full width of the browser (I set a custom width for this skin)...and the topics appear to be empty, even though they should include posts....

I just found out I didn't install the update yet, so maybe that helps, but if anyone already has suggestions?
Amezis

Post by Amezis »

It doesn't even work with Categories Hierarchy... Isn't that pathetic?!?

I get lots of errors on the viewonline.php page, where EasyMOD cannot find lines that have been edited by CH....
robster16

Post by robster16 »

my entire post tables are emtpy. The entire forum is perfect, BUT the complete tables appear completely empty, no avatars, no posts, no nothing. And WHAT should I do?
masterpade411

Post by masterpade411 »

where do I go to edit my avatar. I'm not seeing an option for this in the PCP profile editing areas.
stavatars

Post by stavatars »

Okay, I know I should probably read if someone else has had this problem, but there's almost two hundred pages and it's pretty late! So with that said, this is only the second mod I have installed completely on my own. I went to my index.php page to test it and see if it works, and I got a blank page with this on it...
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/stavatar/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 584

Then I went to remove the second ELSE, because there were in fact two where there was only supposed to be one, and I got this for the index.php instead.
Warning: main(././includes/functions_mods_settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stavatar/public_html/forums/includes/mods_settings/mod_profile_control_panel.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '././includes/functions_mods_settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/stavatar/public_html/forums/includes/mods_settings/mod_profile_control_panel.php on line 28

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: init_board_config() in /home/stavatar/public_html/forums/includes/mods_settings/mod_profile_control_panel.php on line 105

Any thoughts?
pv_fanatic

Post by pv_fanatic »

I get

Code: Select all

Could not get buddy information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'usr_web210_2.BUDDYS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM BUDDYS_TABLE WHERE (user_id=2 AND buddy_id=12) OR (user_id=12 AND buddy_id=2)

Line : 90
File : profilcp_public_base.php
when trying to visualize a users profile?!
What's wrong with it?
Jeremy9392

Post by Jeremy9392 »

Will this work with a different style? i have subsilver and FFS I wnat to use it with.
Jeremy9392

Post by Jeremy9392 »

Also, if I don't wnat users to fill in their Phone Number..how do I go about that? just delete the sql table user_home_phone?
LiamJ

Post by LiamJ »

Hey, if someone could take a few minutes to try help with with this, I would be very grateful. I seem to be the type of person who takes the time to help people people the best I can, but when I need help I'm ignored. Anyway.

I need to install PCP. I tried to use Easy MOD and got this one single error:
Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/subSilver/viewtopic_body.tpl] could not find:

<td width="150" align="left" valign="top" class="{postrow.ROW_CLASS}"><span class="name"><a name="{postrow.U_POST_ID}"></a><b>{postrow.POSTER_NAME}</b></span><br /><span class="postdetails">{postrow.POSTER_RANK}<br />{postrow.RANK_IMAGE}{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<br /><br />{postrow.POSTER_JOINED}<br />{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<br />{postrow.POSTER_FROM}</span><br /></td>

MOD script line #2360

From what I understand, I should only need to fix whatever typo is in there, only I'm not familiar enough with phpbb to know where to start looking for it.

The only other mod I instlled first was the Cash Mod and Easy Mod. I'll try uninstall Cash Mod and see if that helps.

Also, I put the files contained in the mod into admin/mods/pcp, but should they go into admin/mods instead?
LiamJ

Post by LiamJ »

OK, I got passed this problem by istalling WITHOUT cashmod installed. Hopefully I can still install cashmod afterwards. But SQL was not able to be installed with easymod, and I cannot find the SQL files to install the with phpMyAdmin... :s
Amezis

Post by Amezis »

Hi, I've installed PCP, and it seems to conflict with CH... That's kinda strange, and I've fixed most of it.

But, I have two problems:

1. When I installed PCP (I've had CH for a while now), the number of users stopped increasing. The newest registered user registered just before I installed PCP, but when looking at the member list, there have been members that have registered later, and some of them are also on the list of users that have been online in the last 24 hours

2. The viewonline.php shows 0 users all the time.

Does anyone have a suggestion?
Amezis

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. -Plato
Goronlink

Post by Goronlink »

When I download it and try to extract it, I'm getting an error stating that the zip file is corrupt >_<.
I wish I had a signature complaining about a lack of a signature with a complaint >_<.
thehawke

Post by thehawke »

Found another problem. In the admin panel, when I try to add a value to one of the tables under P.C.P., I get this error and then it makes my site completely unusable until i delete the added value.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<', expecting ')' in /home/domains/progressive-solidarity.com/web/forum/profilcp/def/def_userfields.php on line 95
The Suite

Post by The Suite »

shezzy wrote: Just discovered another problem - on the register page.

Code: Select all

Could not update session robot

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'session_robot' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_sessions SET session_robot = '8qOT7Jnw' WHERE session_id = '202271ff5b7d81f1dd9e2f5e0254412e'

Line : 510
File : profilcp_register.php
Help?

Shezzy,

I have the same problem too. I don't know why the support has stopped for this MOD but we need serious attention here from teh developers. Too many issues, no answers.

Somthing must be wrong with Phtiriik mus be away as he is always quick to respond and help with his MODs.
Much appreciloved,

The Suite
Thank you :-)
The IT Security Information Center

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”