[DISC] Advanced Private Messages - beta 0.0.7 (on hold)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

Though Ptirhiik is still active here, he may have forgotten about this... however:

Hello,

Please edit your topic title with a prefix as outlined in MOD Development forum rules, section 3.a, 3.b. The prefix you are currently using is not allowed. If your MOD is still in development you can use the prefixes in section 3.a. If your MOD is stable could you please submit your MOD to the phpBB.com MODDB (MOD release database), for validation pending release.

Your cooperation is very much appreciated by the phpBB MOD Team.

Thank you,
The phpBB MOD Team
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Ptirhiik wrote: The dev of this mod is currently suspended (I will resume it once the CH 2.1.x line will be over). As is, it will probably not work well with CH 2.1.x. However, search for "function _dump(" and delete the function elsewhere than in class_config.php (probably in functions_sys.php as far as I remember).
No, no, 'didn't forget this one :). Status remains unchanged at this time (suspended).
okada1314

Post by okada1314 »

have a bugs in Administration , i press the admin_board_extend.php
and displayer this erro messages

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mods_settings_get_lang() in c:\appserv\www\phpbb2\admin\admin_board_extend.php on line 326
drumstix42

Post by drumstix42 »

You need to install the Lang Mod settings that are included within the zip.
Need a phpBB update or mod installed? PM me for any questions and pricing!
HostMonster.com (Unlimited Space, Unlimited Transfer, Unlimited Domains, $6.95/month )
okada1314

Post by okada1314 »

drumstix42 wrote: You need to install the Lang Mod settings that are included within the zip.

where have Lang Mod
Chris24

Post by Chris24 »

Can't read pms in selected sub-folder

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1104 The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay

SELECT p.*, pa.*, pr.privmsg_recip_id AS selected_pm_id, pr.privmsg_status AS selected_status, pr.privmsg_read AS selected_read, ua.username AS privmsg_from_username FROM phpbb_privmsga_recips pr, phpbb_privmsga p, phpbb_privmsga_recips pa, phpbb_users ua WHERE pr.privmsg_user_id = 2 AND pr.privmsg_direct = 1 AND pr.privmsg_status = 1 AND pr.privmsg_folder_id = 1 AND p.privmsg_id = pr.privmsg_id AND pr.privmsg_status <> 9 AND pa.privmsg_id = pr.privmsg_id AND pa.privmsg_direct = 0 AND ( (pa.privmsg_user_id = 0 AND ua.user_id = -1) OR (pa.privmsg_user_id <> 0 AND ua.user_id = pa.privmsg_user_id) ) ORDER BY p.privmsg_time DESC, p.privmsg_id LIMIT 0, 50

Line : 458
File : privmsga_list.php

-------------------------------

Can anybody tell me how to solve the above problem - I get it whenever I try to check private messages... I didnt' have this problem when I left yesterday but I came back online today to see this...

Chris
MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

Ptirhiik wrote: No, no, 'didn't forget this one :). Status remains unchanged at this time (suspended).

Ah, thanks.

However, since development of this MOD was suspended (though will be continued later), I'll lock this MOD as [DISC] (but will add a "on hold" note). Ptirhiik, when you're ready to continue development of this version, don't hesitate in PMing me. Thanks.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”