[DEV] PayPal IPN Integration

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
webmedic

Post by webmedic »

I would like o know also. So far his site has about as much activity as this one does.

In his defence he did say he was finishing up finals at college.
Sammy Sandbag

Post by Sammy Sandbag »

webmedic wrote: I would like o know also. So far his site has about as much activity as this one does.

In his defence he did say he was finishing up finals at college.

It seems every single PayPal mod has been abandoned. I don't know why either, because it would be a very useful mod. I run a small community site and would use this to gather donations but at the same time give the donators something in return (special access, email addresses, personal photo galleries, etc.)
-Sammy
webmedic

Post by webmedic »

yes same here. I do however have the other one from modpros which is no longer up and running. I have not tried to install it yet. If it works I will start to work on that one. I cant say though as I'm so short for time these days.
Sammy Sandbag

Post by Sammy Sandbag »

webmedic wrote: yes same here. I do however have the other one from modpros which is no longer up and running. I have not tried to install it yet. If it works I will start to work on that one. I cant say though as I'm so short for time these days.

Let us know if that one works out. I too had planned to use that until omen stopped supporting it and left all together, kinda makes you wonder. :?
-Sammy
dannic06

Post by dannic06 »

I'll probably make a generic one for just joining to begin with. Since that's what most people want anyway.
webmedic

Post by webmedic »

thanks. the one I have for now is the old omen one and It kind of works but does not update the db properly. I'm working through it right now but your sounds more well featre rich. This one would work perfectly for what I need though. If it was working. Man I hate debugging mysql statements.
dannic06

Post by dannic06 »

well the one i'm working will be quite different in how it handles. It won't assign to the user to a group. it will be more work for who ever installs it than the one omen has. But in the mean time I think I'll probably just have a basic subscribe where you subscribe to the entire forum with one rate until I get time to do the rest.
PastorJoeMiller

Post by PastorJoeMiller »

I think it is terrible and a bit discouraging that portals like Nuke and Xoops have great donation type MODS like we are talking about and yet at phpBB, there is nothing.
webmedic

Post by webmedic »

I have got the code I have working for 2.0.10. But I'm not quite ready to show it yet. I will release it as beta code in a few days. I'm waiting for my dns to reslove to me new hosting.
OmegaQuest

Post by OmegaQuest »

I cant Wait
woodley
I've Been Banned!

Post by woodley »

OmegaQuest wrote: I cant Wait

I know what you mean...
sandodo

Post by sandodo »

waiting to see your beta release, great job!

Can this be seperated from registration to be a stand alone API?
So that the cash mod can be a real cash...
Arfan

Post by Arfan »

has it come out..?? What is the progresss :roll:

EZzZ :lol:
Came back to Phpbb! Starting a new Forum! www.extremegsm.com
jaytrix

Post by jaytrix »

for some reason,,, it is as if anyone brings up a mod like this, you will not get the mod to install. Try searching there are a few topics with this same subject. And none finished. Must be pay to get it, or make it yourself.
Otherwise join the 'secret group' :D lol and you might get the mod!!
sandodo

Post by sandodo »

jaytrix wrote: for some reason,,, it is as if anyone brings up a mod like this, you will not get the mod to install. Try searching there are a few topics with this same subject. And none finished. Must be pay to get it, or make it yourself.
Otherwise join the 'secret group' :D lol and you might get the mod!!

then seems i have to start myself without waiting for nothing... :(

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”