[RC1] RPG+

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Chocolate570

Post by Chocolate570 »

He said it is.

Rebell

Post by Rebell »

Works this MOD with a PLUS V1.53 Beta version ?

:?:

Rebell

Post by Rebell »

And any GERMAN language file out there ?

:roll:

k10magic

Post by k10magic »

how is it compatible with profile control panel - wheres the instructions for implementing it?

Suetan

Post by Suetan »

I think the developer abandoned this MOD, since I haven't been able to get any help out of him/her for a while. It's really good though if someone has the skills to try to pick it up again.

I know a little bit, but I'm nowhere near good enough to even attempt at making this better.

Zypher has a good idea with this MOD: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=341739

Maybe he/she will attempt to complete this one, while integrating thier MOD into it.

cybertelecom

BUG

Post by cybertelecom »

hi guys...

i have this bug

Code: Select all

Warning: Division by zero in /home/ldgtuhan/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1159

Warning: Division by zero in /home/ldgtuhan/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1160

Warning: Division by zero in /home/ldgtuhan/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1161
it seems that user max default is zero, when choose any race.

please someone help me
thx

jaytest

Post by jaytest »

Could i get a DEMO BOARD FOR RPG+?
I would really like to see what it looks like.

End of a Shadow
Name: J G

Post by End of a Shadow »

After some blood, swearing, sweat, some more swearing, configuring, fixes to make compadible,...and alot more swearing I finally added a working demo on my site.

[SPAM]

I have Moogies RPG System on and when I glanced at the SQL updates I was going to have to add in, I realized they would conflicted with each other since the HP/MP/EXP and if I have Gender mod installed wouldn't be compadible so I had to rename the table rows and then go into each file and change them as well. But there you go, check the last row in the header for the RPG+ links.

crappytheclown

Post by crappytheclown »

Ok some questions about configuring the AI and stuff:
1 What should the ideal attack strength and stats be for my monsters (the ones that can attack you in an arena) because every time i battle one, I always win and get no damage done....is there any damgae ever done or is it only you win or die???
2 is there a random "monster" that appears when you go to a place??? because ive only landed on the same guy every time i go to the place and i do have more than one monster made..
3 What's an items or attacks buff???

shun__x

Post by shun__x »

I am using easyMod and:

1. It didn't detect the mod so I had to move the install.txt file into the relevant place so that it would.

2. Far too many errors for me to understand when processing o.o

Its a shame, this RPG looks very compact and sweet, compared to Moogie's which was uber huge x.x

If anyone fancies helping me install this onto my board I'll be eternally grateful.

CTWrayfan

Post by CTWrayfan »

Can this RPG mod be installed on a forum that already has a points mod system like cash mod?

End of a Shadow
Name: J G

Post by End of a Shadow »

shun__x wrote: 2. Far too many errors for me to understand when processing

Its because its not EM compadible, you should try installing it manually by doing what the install.txt says to do.
CTWrayfan wrote: Can this RPG mod be installed on a forum that already has a points mod system like cash mod?

Any point system that creates a column called user_points in the users table. CashMOD can create that column if you make it in the currency management.

-Nexus-

Post by -Nexus- »

Was RPG+ every made compadible with PCP 2. There was one for PCP 1 but I am wondering if it has been upgraded to PCP 2.

bill survival

Post by bill survival »

I am interested in this mod

can you make it into a game you want to setup or is it already set to whatever game?

can someone post the program with all the updates in it already?

has anyone here come up to bat for updating this mod?

does anyone have it up and running I really would like to see it in action!

Suetan

Post by Suetan »

I'm new to writing MODs, but I'm attempting to make it so that the weapons, spells, items, and monster attacks get elemental properties. Opposing elements will do more damage to each other.

If you guys are looking for a demo, you can see it here

You have to register to be able to use the RPG though.

I've been using this MOD for about a year, so I can offer some help if you guys need it. I just setup a phpBB MOD help forum.

The Help topic for this MOD that I will be supporting can be found here

I'm not continuing the help here, because I personally don't think it's right to take over someone else's MOD support. It'll be easier to do things this way also, because I'll be able to get the code changes that you need straight from the ACP (extreme styles MOD).

I personally don't have PCP installed on my board, but I will attempt to implement RPG+ so that it works with it. NOTE THAT I AM A BEGINNER MOD AUTHOR, AND IT WILL TAKE A WHILE (espicially since I'm doing everything on my own)!!
k10magic wrote: how is it compatible with profile control panel - wheres the instructions for implementing it?

I'm working on doing just what you want. I've been working on it all day. This will be through a premodded phpBB though. I'm doing it this way because if I do it like this, I won't have to worry about EM compatability.

I have a demoboard up, but I'm working some bugs out (viewtopic.php and ACP right now). I'm going to be changing the profile layout in PCP to include the RPG Profile link. I'm still going to make it so that it loads the new window... why? Because I'm not that great at what I'm doing, and I'm changing the original files as little as possible to keep them stable.
Last edited by Suetan on Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”