[RC1] RPG+

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Fooruman

Post by Fooruman »

A somewhat average enemy for me is usually about 23 for HP and 17 for attack.
emericklaw

Post by emericklaw »

Even with those I still kill all one hit unless they dodge then they are dead the next hit.

And I am only using my fists.

This is my setup:

At the moment I am level 11 and all my stats are 613

I have setup all the AI I need and here is an example of one of my setups:

name Bat
hp 23.000000000
mp 23.000000000
pp 23.000000000
atk 17.000000000
def 17.000000000
mgatk 17.000000000
mgdef 17.000000000
level 1

At the moment the rest of the AI's are setup with the same values except for level which varies from 1 to 200

Can anyone suggest any stats for the AI??
I havent even started with the items yet!

I would really appreciate an export of a phpbb_rpg_ai table or atleast a few lines just so i can see the general setup for them. If its possible you can email email to emericklaw AT gmail DOT com or let me know where I can download.

Thanks in advance!
Darkbro0d

Post by Darkbro0d »

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate question, but I didn't want to search through 92 pages to find the answer.........

Code: Select all

Error Detail 

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/subSilver/memberlist_body.tpl] could not find:

<td class="catBottom" colspan="8" height="28">&nbsp;</td> 

MOD script line #1969 :: FAQ :: Report 
This is the error code i get when installing your rpg mod with easymod and using the latest phpbb forum. Is it necessary to have this bit of code in the file ? If so where does it go as it isn't in the other template (aqua) file either.....

Any help appreciated :)

Darkbro0d
Perthina

Post by Perthina »

Edit: Fixed
Last edited by Perthina on Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perthina

Post by Perthina »

I am also getting this error every once in awhile when browseing the rpg pages
phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'PAGE_RPGWORLD' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_sessions SET session_time = 1117867470, session_page = PAGE_RPGWORLD WHERE session_id = '2f89e1bfab647071331d32b36d4c3f93'

Line : 279
File : sessions.php

I am unsure how to fix this.
Perthina

Post by Perthina »

Edit: Fixed
LOLcayter

Post by LOLcayter »

Help! I just installed RPG+ and whenever I try to go to a topic I get

Code: Select all

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.user_items, u.user_privs, u.user_effects, u.user_custitle,

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_from_flag, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile,u.user_rpgname, u.user_gender, u.user_race, u.user_exp, u.user_lvl, u.user_job, u.user_element, u.user_alignment, u.user_max_exp, u.user_hp, u.user_max_hp, u.user_mp, u.user_max_mp, u.user_pp, u.user_max_pp, u.user_points, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid u.user_items, u.user_privs, u.user_effects, u.user_custitle, FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 1 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 432
File : viewtopic.php
What do I do? I can't be the only person who has had or has this problem!
emericklaw

Post by emericklaw »

Find that line in the viewtopic.php and add a comma beteen: pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid u.user_items, u.user_privs
Should be pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid, u.user_items, u.user_privs

Should fix your problems.
LOLcayter

Post by LOLcayter »

EDIT: Fixed. Just an extra comma.
Last edited by LOLcayter on Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOLcayter

Post by LOLcayter »

EDIT: Fixed. Just an extra comma.
Trel

Post by Trel »

can this work with the cash mod or does it have to use it's own system or does it require the cash mod?
LOLcayter

Post by LOLcayter »

Ok, me again.

I just reinstalled RPG+, and no problems, but I forgot to run rpg_install.php, and now because of message_die() being called multiple times, it won't let me run it. I don't know how to convert the SQL in the installer to SQL I can use im phpMyAdmin, so could I get the SQL already formatted for that so it can work? If I can, I would be very appreciative. If I cannot, I will just drop it and uninstall it and not look back.

LOLcayter
Trel

Post by Trel »

LOLcayter wrote: Ok, me again.

I just reinstalled RPG+, and no problems, but I forgot to run rpg_install.php, and now because of message_die() being called multiple times, it won't let me run it. I don't know how to convert the SQL in the installer to SQL I can use im phpMyAdmin, so could I get the SQL already formatted for that so it can work? If I can, I would be very appreciative. If I cannot, I will just drop it and uninstall it and not look back.

LOLcayter

I believe there's a file in the docs folder called sql.txt

that would be what you should use then I assume as it looks like it has the correct queries.
LOLcayter

Post by LOLcayter »

Ok. Thanks!
Perthina

Post by Perthina »

Alright I'm confused about defensive items. I mean you can't equip things so what is the point of armor and shields? But if that's the fact, then what is the point of the Defence option when creating items. O.o I'm not even sure what that item does.

However one of the default image is a vest, so I'm guessing it is possible to have armor type things.

So how does having armor and defence based items actually work?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”