[BETA] CodeCrush Log System (v.0.4.2alpha) (Dec-07)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
n1pj

Post by n1pj »

Darlantan wrote: hehe, it says "do not change" cause it means trouble if you get it wrong. ;)

as for the browser count error, it's a bug that affects some users. Will be fixed in the upcoming minor version. Could verywell be the same bug causing it not to log anything.

Okay thanks, how do I get this thing to log in the meantime

How and where would I change the sql syntax
n1pj

Post by n1pj »

Okay I got the sql syntax edited and it now opens ip status but all those browser boxes are empty and when I go to ccip log in the index it doesn't show me any ip addresses.

The weird thing is that it is now collecting ip addresses and when i do a export log to csv all the information is on there.

I was able to get it working once. I set up a time period and that worked once for the ip status page and browser page. Is there any way to force it to look at the file when it opens so it displays all that information automatically. Thanks.
Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

Darlantan wrote: That the admin_ip_log.php doesn't show any log entries on initial load is :not: a feature of the new version, it's a bug. I believe it is the same bug making the stats-page produce an error. And I believe it is related to your database configuration. In admin_ip_log.php and admin_ip_stats.php, try changing any instance of:

Code: Select all

$first_row[0]
with

$first_row['logged']

That should make the admin_ip_log.php page display the log data on-load.
The statistics page is currently not set to display any statistics by default because it could break the whole page (timeout if there's :alot: of data). I'm considering setting it to show current months stats, or week maybe, by default. Or perhaps make it an option.
n1pj

Post by n1pj »

Darlantan wrote:
Darlantan wrote: That the admin_ip_log.php doesn't show any log entries on initial load is :not: a feature of the new version, it's a bug. I believe it is the same bug making the stats-page produce an error. And I believe it is related to your database configuration. In admin_ip_log.php and admin_ip_stats.php, try changing any instance of:

$first_row[0]
with

$first_row['logged']

The statistics page is currently not set to display any statistics by default because it could break the whole page (timeout if there's :alot: of data). I'm considering setting it to show current months stats, or week maybe, by default. Or perhaps make it an option.

Thanks so much that worked. I tried that yesterday and it didn't work but for some reason today it did.

Is there any way to get the statistics page to show data right when it is opened without having to create date searches. I have a small forum with a couple dozen people on it so there isn't a lot of data on it. thanks
Riamus

Post by Riamus »

Darlantan wrote: I'm considering setting it to show current months stats, or week maybe, by default. Or perhaps make it an option.

That would be great. I'd also really like seeing the advanced options for searching on the main page without needing to click advanced. Just having that would make it much easier to just hit the generate button and get the stats. :)
Kakkoii Translation Team
格好いい 翻訳
deny

Post by deny »

Darlantan wrote:

$first_row[0]
with

$first_row['logged']

I tried again and admin_ip_log.php page is still empty (i can see logs of ip's but not any user and not all ip's are dipslayed).

Input semi-colon separated list of usernames to show:
and then empty

right side
Input semi-colon separated list of IP addresses to show:

and then empty again.

I did change all pieces of $first_row[0] to $first_row['logged'] and everything seems to be same.
So the first table where state "Filter log by User(s) or IP(s)" is empty and by table "Date User IP phpBB IP Proxy IP " i can see logs of ip's and other info.
But not dispaying data by first table is annoying!!
So faf it seems only error.Not anymore errors by statistic page.

EDIT
-----------------------

Jesus Christ i understand now.ANd it is not what i do not like it.
Let;s me explain.
Be previosly version we has by default list of all members and list of all logged ip's.
It was simple.Click on member name or just click on IP's and you'll get all statistic for member that you search or for Ip's.
But now we do not have list of all members and list of all Ip's.
We must to input self username or Ip's and then search.
Why did you change it?
Isnt simple to show on load on all members from board and all logged Ip's and then instead of typing member name or Ip';s (as it is now) simple click on member name or Ip;s to show it as it was with older version..
I do not understand.
I like more statistic from all Ip's then as it is now.
Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

deny wrote: EDIT
-----------------------

Jesus Christ i understand now.ANd it is not what i do not like it.
Let;s me explain.
Be previosly version we has by default list of all members and list of all logged ip's.
It was simple.Click on member name or just click on IP's and you'll get all statistic for member that you search or for Ip's.
But now we do not have list of all members and list of all Ip's.
We must to input self username or Ip's and then search.
Why did you change it?
Isnt simple to show on load on all members from board and all logged Ip's and then instead of typing member name or Ip';s (as it is now) simple click on member name or Ip;s to show it as it was with older version..
I do not understand.
I like more statistic from all Ip's then as it is now.

Why I changed it is actually quite simple. It doesn't scale. Imagine generating those boxes of usernames and IPs if your forum has 1000 registered users and a couple hundred active ones logging in from dynamic IPs. On one of my closed sites, with only 150-200 active users, the log-page would be bogged down so bad it became unusable. I'm working on implementing something like a cross between the new and old.
We'll see.

Statistics has same problem. Generating stats from the whole log doesn't work when you have 500000 entries.
deny

Post by deny »

Actually, after i've play with new codecrush i started to like it and it is not big disadvantage comparing to the older version but still maybe combination of both will be nice.
Keep up good work.
the_sim

Post by the_sim »

I have the Mod Version: 2.0.0 Is there an update for it that i can get? .zip would be nice, since i cannot open tar.gz

:?
Galixte de EzCom
Name: Raphaël M.

Post by Galixte de EzCom »

the_sim wrote: I have the Mod Version: 2.0.0 Is there an update for it that i can get? .zip would be nice, since i cannot open tar.gz

:?

hi,

to open tar.gz file, use the 7-zip software : http://www.7-zip.org/

To upgrade this MOD, you can read this post about it : http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 33#1709133

Goodbye.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.
badboy4ever

Post by badboy4ever »

Has all of the bugs in this mod fixed yet?

Riamus

Post by Riamus »

to open tar.gz file, use the 7-zip software : http://www.7-zip.org/

WinZip and WinRAR should both extract tar.gz files without any problem. Depending how you installed those apps, they may not automatically open .tar.gz files. If that's the case, you can just change the file type options in the setup or else just double click on a .tar.gz file and choose to select the program to open it with, then check the box to always open with the program and choose WinZip or WinRAR.
Kakkoii Translation Team
格好いい 翻訳
the_sim

Post by the_sim »

Can anyone make a .zip file... my winzip will not open it I get this error.

Error reading header after processing 0 entries.
Galixte de EzCom
Name: Raphaël M.

Post by Galixte de EzCom »

Hi,

Winzip is paying, why be bored with this last ? 7-zip is a free project try it, it's not an incentive for as much ;).

Riamus, I have says the opposite ?

@+.
Communau EzCom
📖 « Traductions d’extensions & styles pour phpBB 3.2.x & 3.3.x ».
📋 Lists of all extensions identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
📋 Lists of all styles identified for phpBB 3.1.x & 3.2.x.
Image Tu as un forum et tu veux aussi un site web ? Regarde par ici.
the_sim

Post by the_sim »

When i click on CCIP Log Statistics in the admin panel... i get this error.
Did i miss something? Everything else works fine!

Could not get browser count

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND logged <= AND browser LIKE '%inktomi%'' at line 2

SELECT count(*) AS browser_count FROM cc_ip_log WHERE logged >= AND logged <= AND browser LIKE '%inktomi%'

Line : 266
File : admin_ip_stats.php

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”