[DEV] Subforums, Subcategories, Hierarchies, ...

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
DotCom

Post by DotCom » Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:41 am

:oops: :oops: Well i just replace the files and add the new files thats it ??
but it doesnt work and when i want to see forum view or admin view it doesnt work !??1 :oops:

Ralendil

Post by Ralendil » Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:31 am

[quote="DoubleDoom]

The link to the sites with sub-forums are working fine. My link to download the 202 version is down as i am adding something to the file and need to re-upload it. This will be back again today.
[/quote]

What do you add? the How to? (i am waiting for it :D)

DoubleDoom

Post by DoubleDoom » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:29 pm

DotCom wrote: :oops: :oops: Well i just replace the files and add the new files thats it ??
but it doesnt work and when i want to see forum view or admin view it doesnt work !??1 :oops:

You need to make 4 sql changes too for it to work. There is a text file included which you can copy and paste into phpmyadmin.

Ralendil, the instructions are not complete yet. I have been just so busy i havent had time. However, the bit that is coming is a table_install file so it can be run from the browser to make the sql changes.

It seems many of the recent posts with problems are people who havent done the sql changes. A file to do this automatically should help out.

nexialys

Post by nexialys » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:16 pm

ok guys, can you make a report on changes for the latest days ?!...

have you made updates, changes, modifications on the script ?!

... i have hard times following your discussions, andthe first message is not updated to the latest news...

thanks!
-=nexia=-

i'm not god, i'm a nexialist... god is perfect.. i try to make it weak.

DotCom

Post by DotCom » Sat Sep 14, 2002 4:55 pm

DoubleDoom wrote:
DotCom wrote::oops: :oops: Well i just replace the files and add the new files thats it ??

You need to make 4 sql changes too for it to work. There is a text file included which you can copy and paste into phpmyadmin.

Ralendil, the instructions are not complete yet. I have been just so busy i havent had time. However, the bit that is coming is a table_install file so it can be run from the browser to make the sql changes.

It seems many of the recent posts with problems are people who havent done the sql changes. A file to do this automatically should help out.

I dont find this text file or maybe cause all of the text file is dutch files and i dont remeber anything from dutch books :) but english file template didnt have any info about db :(

DotCom

Post by DotCom » Sat Sep 14, 2002 4:56 pm

DoubleDoom wrote:
DotCom wrote::oops: :oops: Well i just replace the files and add the new files thats it ??

I dont find this text file or maybe cause all of the text file is dutch files and i dont remeber anything from dutch books :) but english file template didnt have any info about db :(

DoubleDoom

Post by DoubleDoom » Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:00 pm

IIRC, there are about 3 text files supplied with the original mod. One of them contains the sql changes.

Ralendil

Post by Ralendil » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:14 am

nexialys wrote: ok guys, can you make a report on changes for the latest days ?!...

have you made updates, changes, modifications on the script ?!

... i have hard times following your discussions, andthe first message is not updated to the latest news...

thanks!

It is exactly what I need to work on debug it...

But DoobleDoom seems to be busy...

Braska

Post by Braska » Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:40 am

Can someone post a link to the download where the site is in English?

Thanx

DoubleDoom

Post by DoubleDoom » Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:38 am

Braska wrote: Can someone post a link to the download where the site is in English?

Thanx

What version, 2.0.0 or RC, 2.0.1 or 2.0.2?

DoubleDoom

Post by DoubleDoom » Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:38 am

sorry for delay. Needed to change ISP at the weekend. I just need to get my ftp details sorted and i will upload the files.

At work at present otherwise i would do it now.

Shadow aok

Post by Shadow aok » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:01 pm

someone have the traduction of this mod in french or in english please ?

pease send the file by mail if possible
Thanks
No support by email or MSN !
(in fact no more support)

DoubleDoom

Post by DoubleDoom » Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:30 pm

The 2.0.2 files are now available again at http://www.cerebral-assassin.netl/czfxp ... ies202.rar

To remind you what these files are:

It is the original mod with alterations made to make it work on 2.0.2. (biggest difference is viewtopic). You can use these to overwrite your files on an unmodded board. You also need to complete the 4 sql changes in phpmyadmin to allow the mod to work (read the text file).

There is a text file for manual completion in the pipeline but its dragging on a bit. For those wanting the attachment mod installed on their board as well, please use the other available download.

nexialys

Post by nexialys » Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:43 pm

DoubleDoom wrote: The 2.0.2 files are now available again at http://www.cerebral-assassin.netl/czfxp ... ies202.rar

gosh damn, DoubleDoom, please send viable archives... (.rar) are not a usual archive... put them in tgz or zip, please... :):)

BTW' server can't be reached...
-=nexia=-

i'm not god, i'm a nexialist... god is perfect.. i try to make it weak.

DoubleDoom

Post by DoubleDoom » Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:16 pm

nexialys wrote:
DoubleDoom wrote:The 2.0.2 files are now available again at http://www.cerebral-assassin.netl/czfxp ... ies202.rar

gosh damn, DoubleDoom, please send viable archives... (.rar) are not a usual archive... put them in tgz or zip, please... :):)

BTW' server can't be reached...

Server is working fine but it helps if you dont put a spelling mistake in :lol: try it now on the link below
http://www.cerebral-assassin.net/czfxpb ... ies202.rar

or for the zip version

http://www.cerebral-assassin.net/czfxpb ... ies202.zip

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”