DVX_Rune wrote: replace all of the u.whatevers with just one u.* (the asterisk is a wildcard so it covers all of the u.username, u.user_id, etc)
DVX_Rune wrote: I like the functionality of everything as you've got it, but I want to add my own "Vote off the Island" mod to it. I'm thinking I'll add another card ... the "black with skull and crossbones" card. I'll make that one replace the red, then turn the red into a vote to ban ... similar to the yellow card but users can use it without sending out a warning. That way:
- yellow card: (admins and mods only) +1 on warnings count - if user reaches limit, they're banned (same as now)
- green card: (admins only) unbans user (same as now)
- blue card: (ALL users) reports post to mod/admin (same as now)
- black card: (admins only) instant ban (same as RED is now)
- red card: (ALL users) +1 vote to ban - if user reaches limit, they're banned (similar to present yellow card but user-useable and no warning email sent, just an anonymous +1 to the "ban votes")
u.* <=> u.username, u.user_id........
u.* <=> u.username, u.user_id...p.post_id.....
R45 wrote: This mod is not PostgreSQL compatible because of quoted numbers in the SQL.
To fix, in the SQL, anywhere you see "'.$post_id.'" or "'.$topic_id.'" or ".$poster_id.'", remove the " "
Please don't quote numerics for integer columns, it is bad SQL.
Also, another thing preventing postgres compatibility is the use of double qoutes to enclose text. While MySQL allows it, it is again not ANSI SQL compliant. Use single quotes..
Code: Select all