[BETA] Quest MOD v2.3.1 (MMORPG MOD)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
[ADR]weaponx

ADR MOD

Post by [ADR]weaponx » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:44 am

Seteo-Bloke is the current author of the ADR RPG MOD. He has a release and support forum here:

http://www.thegamingforum.com/adr/

He is close to releasing the v0.30
:twisted: :lol: :twisted:

RyutehIP

Post by RyutehIP » Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:39 am

I'm considering installing this mod to try using it, and I'm wondering if it is though still in Beta Development working to the point where it only needs specific updates?

Also, I asked before, but wasn't answered, I'm wondering if this mod is working with RPG+ mod

Thanks!

whiteange

Post by whiteange » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:33 am

Volion wrote: whiteange: we have a copy in our MOD database, click the banner below.

Hum, I am sorry but I have not found it in ur db.

crewstyle

Post by crewstyle » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:34 am

Hi all,

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromgif() in /var/www/free.fr/5/7/crewstyle/phpBB2/admin/admin_quest_map.php on line 1466
What can I do ? This problem appears when I want to export a map !

Thank you

(excuse me if my english is too bad ...)

crewstyle

Post by crewstyle » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:57 pm

pleaze ... help-me ... :oops:

Enderwiggin

Post by Enderwiggin » Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:01 am

whiteange wrote:
Volion wrote:whiteange: we have a copy in our MOD database, click the banner below.

Hum, I am sorry but I have not found it in ur db.

I too am searchin for ADR port... cant find it anywhere, even with google :( but the mod looks wicked...

RyutehIP

Post by RyutehIP » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:18 am

Whenever I try to load any page it says:

Could not Quest MOD information!

I don't understan this, and tried to run the quest_install.php, but it still gives me this error.

I have ADR installed, and downloaded the 2.3.1 adr port, and installed it.
Scratch that, I don't have the port installed, because it gives an 404 error...
Anyideas?

Enderwiggin

Post by Enderwiggin » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:36 pm

You gotta find the port too, lol, I hope someone responds to me somewhere...

crewstyle

Post by crewstyle » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:11 pm

crewstyle wrote: Hi all,

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromgif() in /var/www/free.fr/5/7/crewstyle/phpBB2/admin/admin_quest_map.php on line 1466
What can I do ? This problem appears when I want to export a map !

Thank you

(excuse me if my english is too bad ...)
*bump* pleaze ...

RyutehIP

Post by RyutehIP » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:27 am

Right, finally installed the port now that it's back up. Thanks for that, but I still get an error saying "Could not quest mod information!" and nothing will load. Admin panel or otherwise, any ideas...?

deccyphernet.com

Post by deccyphernet.com » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:37 pm

Hi befor i did this on my main forum i set up a new domain fro testing installed a clean version of phpbb, cashmod with user_points feild, advanced dungons and rabbits , your quest mod , and the adr port i also ran the update to v 2.5 however i cant get it to work ive ran your info

<? phpinfo(); ?>
and i have the gd installed and enabled buy when i click on my Quest mod icon i get a grey screen with quest mod version2 a mall sprite and a disables chat box no map and no way of chatting .

i though it may be cause i hadnt created a map yet ? so i went into the ACP and tried to make a new map but all the buttons do is refresh the page it dosent make any changes any ideas or should i just start again

to enter the test forum go to click here use the username:testrgp and password: testrgp to access the area and the char test with password test

then you can see what i mean

thanks
ill pay $100 just to change the name of parse erros so i can finaly go a day without one :)

deccyphernet.com

Post by deccyphernet.com » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:01 am

i figured it out if you go to the support site itself it tells you the problem with comon.php and how to fix it its not working fine :)
ill pay $100 just to change the name of parse erros so i can finaly go a day without one :)

deccyphernet.com

Post by deccyphernet.com » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:46 pm

hi just to thank you for this great mod my betas are using and enjoying the instant chat type feature as well as the rgp sim however my ability to satisfy them is over bearing is there a pre made world/maps/ncp made that i could upload and keep them busy while im designing my own world??

thanks again

deccyphernet.com

Post by deccyphernet.com » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:54 pm

hi most people installing this will already be at a lvl in php to know this. but a few people have emailed me on my forum asking how to fix this error(s) and as i foun a few in this mod i though id post the answer here too in advance of anyone needing it
warning cant modify page headder out put already sent out by comon.php:807 in home/yoursite/your forum root/overall page headde on line 1000
thats not an exact copy put its normally something like that and the soloution is open the first refernced file in this case comon.php scroll down to the bottom of the page and
#
# Find
#
?>

and deleate any space or caraidge returns (enter keys) that are after it and save the file

this should remove the page headder problem in 80% of the cases

sorry if you already knew that im sure theres some that didnt

pappa

Post by pappa » Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:37 am

I am just haveing a look at a RPG mod and wanted to check out his one but when I try and download I get this error

Tyvärr... men hemsidan som du söker efter finns inte längre på Tripod (eller så har du skrivit fel URL).

Klicka på bilden för att komma till Tripod.

http://medlem.spray.se/nuladion/download.php?id=8

is there another location to download this ?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”