[BETA] Power Pack - for Moogie's RPG mod 0.0.4

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
nomercy

Re: [BETA] Power Pack - for Moogie's RPG mod 0.0.4

Post by nomercy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:47 am

Wow, this is still being used?!? :o

Get me a stable host (3mb, with direct linking) where I can put these files and I'll be happy to put them there.

Some notes though:
- Last release was on 25/05/2004
- It's not tested (and probably not compatible) with phpBB 3.0
- It's not tested with phpBB >2.0.15

End of a Shadow
Name: J G

Post by End of a Shadow » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:57 am

nomercy wrote:Wow, this is still being used?!? :o

Get me a stable host (3mb, with direct linking) where I can put these files and I'll be happy to put them there.

Some notes though:
- Last release was on 25/05/2004
- It's not tested (and probably not compatible) with phpBB 3.0
- It's not tested with phpBB >2.0.15
Already posted one here awhile back
End of a Shadow wrote:Mirror Link:
http://phpbb.insyderonline.com/files/moogies.zip
And it would require a rewrite to be compatible for phpBB3, a few slight changes are needed for phpBB2.0.15 and above. But more importantly a few additional security issues need to be addressed with sanitation to prevent sql injects and abuse.

lunarie

Post by lunarie » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:21 am

Best RPG Players - Stat Module v2.1.5: http://www.phpbb-rpg.com/dload.php?acti ... file_id=14
Best RPG Players - Stat Module v3.0.0b3: http://www.phpbb-rpg.com/dload.php?acti ... file_id=15

Are these twos located in http://phpbb.insyderonline.com/files/moogies.zip ?
I only wants the stats module wah ...

Captain Tycoon

Post by Captain Tycoon » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:32 am

Are there any forums using this mod? I want to see a demo :oops:

Drazek

Post by Drazek » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:19 am

My forum has been using the moogie's RPG mod for about 2 years now, i've been personally re-writing the mod every time a new version of phpbb2 was released and i've also been changing the mod to suit my own needs, add my own classes, graphics, items, etc etc.

it's a hell of alot better than the origional moogies rpg + power pack used to be, but it's still not perfect nor complete.

if you want to take a look at it, please visit http://www.udf2.com/forum - please make a proper account with a non-bot like username and a proper email address... due to the amount of bots i've had on my forum i've locked the registrations down so that i have to personally accept them before anyone can post to the forum.. and thus i tend to not accept an account unless it looks completely safe or someone has emailed/contacted me before hand. - on that note, if you email me about the account i'll accept it for you. (smart people can find my email address on the website or the forum somewhere.) - or you can try sending me an msn, my msn address is in my profile page on these forums here.

i'm looking for someone to help me re-write the mod to work with phpbb 3.0.0 - as i'm really no coder, i can edit pre-existing code and try to fix errors, but i feel like i'm not going to be able to port my mod to phpbb3 without some help from a good coder who knows what he's doing ;/ (if you're reading this and are a good coder who would like to help me, please get in contact, pm me here or something ;p )

Lucas36

Post by Lucas36 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Are people still looking for these mods? if so I can upload it from the most recent release and link it.
BBaCE
Premodded RPG/GAMING phpBB

froznkamui

Post by froznkamui » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:55 am

im still looking for this,
so please upload it from the most recent release and link it.

Totakeke

Post by Totakeke » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:15 am

If someone could re-upload this somewhere, I'd be very grateful! I've searched everywhere, and all I can find are dead links.

chaoscreator

Post by chaoscreator » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:46 am

I'm still looking for a working, well-made RPG mod for my forum. I tried a different Mod package, but it required another mod to be installed, also which I could not find a download for.

Sean994

Post by Sean994 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 pm

nobody seems to care lol i was looking for an rpg too for my forums i maganged to find some old moogies rpg files that where on my comp i might be able to use but oh well

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”