[DISC] Activity Mod Plus (Newest Release: v1.1.0)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
drakky

Post by drakky »

theres an easy way to stop cheating.....

get dumber members lolol

alegis gensan

Post by alegis gensan »

alegis: No post made for it yet.

Huh? Very well then...

A few games can be found here (they use the http_post method by Whoo, so no cheatz0rz). I prefer it if there are any problems you PM me here instead of replying to this topic, its about austin incs mod

aUsTiN-Inc

Post by aUsTiN-Inc »

@alegis, i'll add it.

@drakky, if only it were that simple :p

@hell, you're welcome :)

@everyone:

I have implemeted a Challenge system. As long as the trophy holder is not Anonymous, there is a link to click, Challenge, when clicking it a PM will be sent to the current trophy holder letting them know you're trying to take it. More might be implemted into this at a later time.

I have also implemented a new thing, if you take someones trophy, or visa versa, a PM will be sent to the OLD trophy holder letting them know they lost a trophy, who to & what game.

These are configurable in the ACP, on or off, if on the subjects of both pms are ACP configured as well as the messages. %n% stands for the name in the message & %g% represents the game name in the message.

*BUG FIX*

The issue where the runner up would sometimes be the trophy holder has been fixed. Along with that the runner up will no longer be someone with a score of zero.
¤ phpBB Security ¤ Blend Portal Creator ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Creator «« 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Of The Year ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Home ¤ 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Author Of The Year ¤
My mods are never done, always in update status!

Genisis_6

Post by Genisis_6 »

drakky wrote: Austin
here's what i meant

http://www.ibproarcade.com/index.php?act=Arcade

look just above the start of the games

Yeah thats more like what I meant upon look of it lol

Oh and the challenge system sounds cool

Lord 0f The Lanyards

Post by Lord 0f The Lanyards »

mine doesnt look right: http://www.lethalvapors.com/forum/activity.php
i think it has to do with the data base, i had the original, and i already did all my edits, should i kill activity mod databases and run the installer again? if not what should i do

Lord 0f The Lanyards

Post by Lord 0f The Lanyards »

i tried that, it still looks weird, is there any way of fixing this, could it be in the template possibly?

aUsTiN-Inc

Post by aUsTiN-Inc »

Lord, its not the database, its the language file. Make sure you replaced the old one with the new one...

Jleagle

Post by Jleagle »

wud it be possible to post some pictures of the acp or give us a admin test account??

edit: the download link kept askin me to login, only found out that u dont have to the third time i clicked it :S

edit: why is there 2 update files?

whoo

Post by whoo »

all i can say is bleh, to both you AND defender.

Rat

Post by Rat »

that is not the only hole.
i've mention this before and here i go again, the second hole can be use an external flash you custom program to search through the game for score and then submit to the same location, because the score still go through browser.. the cheat is still possible.

:) hope you can fix this soon. great up date by the way.
ps. and in the theme you created .. whenever you want to use space try to type this code  
Last edited by Rat on Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rat

ultima528

Post by ultima528 »

It's already known that there are ways around whoo's cheat fix, but the point of the fix in the first place was to keep the average user (n00b) from easily cheating. Anybody could look at the URL in the address bar and modify it, but it's not so easy (for n00bs) to custom program PHP and/or Flash files just to cheat. It would be very ridiculous to go so far just to get your name to the top of the high score list. Personally, I would find it more satisfying to get the score up there myself. That way, I know that I have actual skill =P

Enough ranting from me, I probably got off topic a little =D

Alfy0312

Post by Alfy0312 »

My bad but its a bit confusing can some one give me liek a step by step instructions on how to isntall activity mod plus 1.0.1 is i have installed the orginal (i've gotten some high scores on it) and then if i have install defenders after words please

thx,
..::Alfy::..

Alfy0312

Post by Alfy0312 »

whoo wrote: all i can say is bleh, to both you AND defender.

i beat ur score whoo :wink:
Last edited by Alfy0312 on Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
..::Alfy::..

aUsTiN-Inc

Post by aUsTiN-Inc »

i already know that & its already been posted more than once. But i really do appreciate the screen shot, so pointless. Unless you & alegis feel like modding EVERY SINGLE GAME spidy has come out with, i will continue to allow spidy's games. You have already stated your not going to take the effort to do his games unless asked personally game by game, ive already asked that the games he offers you dont, for yall to mod. I didn't see it happen. Therefor i kept allowing his games as he has alot i play that you dont offer & visa versa. When yall offer the same games & get ahead of him, i will take out the feature to play both games. There is a way to cheat EVERYTHING online, just takes someone to find it & naturally instead of keeping it to themselves while its being worked on, advertise it to everyone to see how to do it.

Alfy, i do not know anything about defenders version, so i really wouldn't know about telling you what needs to be done to change.

Jleage, ive made test admin accounts before, only to have the site messed with by childish people. When i get finished with 1.0.2 i will do what i can to get some screenshots up.

Rat, you cant use   in the TPL as it will automatically convert it to a space, same with © as well as · & im sure alot more after you save it. TPL's are just weird like that.
Last edited by aUsTiN-Inc on Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rat

Post by Rat »

Austin, the reason i say this is, for some weird reason, on my board, when i don't retype the space " " and the 2 spaces " " to   it show "???" i guess because i'm using decode utf-8 instead of the original.

my board have 2 language.
Rat

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”