[DISC] Activity Mod Plus (Newest Release: v1.1.0)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Suetan

Post by Suetan »

MeTaL_oRgY wrote: Everytime I click on a game to play (from the activity.php file), it says:
Sorry, you need to use the activity page to play games & not link to them directly

You can test it here: Click me

Is this a premodded phpBB? If it is, you might want to ask the people that are distrubiting the premodded phpBB, not the MOD author.

The large number of MODs (I counted 54 (MODs List wasn't there))installed with the Main admin registration date (12/12/05) shows that you installed all of the MODs before uploading the phpBB onto your server, and made it so that all of the SQL for every MOD would be done with the installation of the phpBB, or got a premod.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to help out.

Anyway, I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with my problem, and not being able to go past page 1 of the games.

I've compiled a list of all of the other MODs that I have installed. Maybe this will help out a little.
  • Other MODs installed:
    • phpBB Security
    • Extreme Styles
    • Simple Subforums
    • Ultimate Quiz MOD
    • GU Radio (Simple MOD that I wrote to integrate radio.blog into phpBB)
    • RPG+
    • IRC Chatroom Integration
    • Database Utilities (allows Database changes straight from phpBB admin panel (only main admin can use))
    • EasyMOD
    • pafileDB Integration (no downloads yet, that's why there's no links)
    • phpBB CMS (portal System)
    • Fading Links
    • Quick Replies
  • Templates Used
    • subSilver with modified colors and images
Version of phpBB 2.0.13
MeTaL_oRgY

Post by MeTaL_oRgY »

Suetan wrote:
MeTaL_oRgY wrote:Everytime I click on a game to play (from the activity.php file), it says:
Sorry, you need to use the activity page to play games & not link to them directly

You can test it here: Click me

Is this a premodded phpBB? If it is, you might want to ask the people that are distrubiting the premodded phpBB, not the MOD author.

The large number of MODs (I counted 54 (MODs List wasn't there))installed with the Main admin registration date (12/12/05) shows that you installed all of the MODs before uploading the phpBB onto your server, and made it so that all of the SQL for every MOD would be done with the installation of the phpBB, or got a premod.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to help out.

Anyway, I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with my problem, and not being able to go past page 1 of the games.

I've compiled a list of all of the other MODs that I have installed. Maybe this will help out a little.
  • Other MODs installed:
    • phpBB Security
    • Extreme Styles
    • Simple Subforums
    • Ultimate Quiz MOD
    • GU Radio (Simple MOD that I wrote to integrate radio.blog into phpBB)
    • RPG+
    • IRC Chatroom Integration
    • Database Utilities (allows Database changes straight from phpBB admin panel (only main admin can use))
    • EasyMOD
    • pafileDB Integration (no downloads yet, that's why there's no links)
    • phpBB CMS (portal System)
    • Fading Links
    • Quick Replies
  • Templates Used
    • subSilver with modified colors and images
Version of phpBB 2.0.13

Yes, I do downloaded a pre-modded board. The thing is, their support board is down... I might as well wait for it to return. Thanks for the response.
Lostified.com

Post by Lostified.com »

Im having trouble trying to get the options to show up in admin CP, can someone please help me??

MSN ~ shy_balla@hotmail.com

WILLING TO OFFER MONEY
Lostified.com - A land for losties
laisvai

Post by laisvai »

Hai,
i installed this mod, everything seems ok, except one little problem:

Users color didn't change on index.php if they playing games :(
shirleycaat

Post by shirleycaat »

In viewtopic of version 1.1.0, there are two lines about activity, like:

Code: Select all

Trophy King: 1
Hall Of Fame Member
I dont want line "Hall of Fame Member" to display, how can I modify it?
Thanks!
aUsTiN-Inc

Post by aUsTiN-Inc »

There is a build topics function, the hall of fame link is in it.

If the files are not showing in the ACP, there would be another mod effecting it...

If the colors are not showing on index, check your edits to page_header.php, make sure you have defiend a color in the ACP, or it possibly be the template....
¤ phpBB Security ¤ Blend Portal Creator ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Creator «« 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Of The Year ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Home ¤ 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Author Of The Year ¤
My mods are never done, always in update status!
cavallino

Post by cavallino »

In the main activity page, where I can see the whole list of games
I dont see the icons of mouse/keyboard to indicate which controls can be used in the game...

How can I make them appear ? Is there any option in the control panel to activate them?
aUsTiN-Inc

Post by aUsTiN-Inc »

At the top of the activity page, click the settings link & change your games per page setting if you want more games to show.

The keyboard & mouse icon, you have to choose them in the edit/add game panel when you are editing/adding the game(s).
¤ phpBB Security ¤ Blend Portal Creator ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Creator «« 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Of The Year ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Home ¤ 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Author Of The Year ¤
My mods are never done, always in update status!
shirleycaat

Post by shirleycaat »

I have too many things to display in viewtopic, so I dont want "hall of fame" in viewtopic, I only want to display: "Trophy: number" in viewtopic like in version 0.0.9.

Could you please tell me how to modify the files? Thank you very much

BTW. I feel open "hall of fame" page is too slow.

aUsTiN-Inc wrote: There is a build topics function, the hall of fame link is in it.....
wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Post by wGEric »

Locking because you need to use the MOD Template and there doesn't appear that there has been an active development recently which makes it so that you are independently releasing your MOD in this forum when you are suppose to use the MOD Database. Austin, this isn't the first time you have done this. I have see no intention from you of getting any MODs of yours within the MOD Database which is why this forum is here.

Please contact me about how to get this unlocked.

For anyone who is going to complain about not being able to receive support for this MOD anymore, please see the forum description
A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. (No code within this forum should be used within a live environment!)

Notice it doesn't say anything about support. Only that MOD Authors can receive feedback (bug reports, etc) on their MODs. Also notice the line about not using any code in this forum within a live environment.
Eric

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”