[BETA] Activity / Arcade Mod 2.1.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
ELITE-Madhouse

profile.php not working after installing 2.1.2

Post by ELITE-Madhouse »

profile.php wont working after installing 2.1.2

i cant edit my profile and no one could register on the forum, it seems to be with the constants.php file but havent worked out a fix

help please
defender-uk

Post by defender-uk »

replace your includes/usercp_register.php with your original one.
Makavelibrox

Post by Makavelibrox »

Hi,

When my activity.php displayed, the games are showed up with a dark background of td,
I want to change them to td.row1 & td.row 2

On another template it works fine with light and dark "rows"

How should I fix this? :)
Makavelibrox

Post by Makavelibrox »

Anyone? :P
storm1811

Post by storm1811 »

Does this install with easymod?
The Bride

Post by The Bride »

I have some problems after install the arcade mod. Can anyone help please?

When I open my forum, this line is displayed at the top of the forum:
var win = null; function Gk_PopTart(mypage,myname,w,h,scroll) { LeftPosition = (screen.width) ? (screen.width-w)/2 : 0; TopPosition = (screen.height) ? (screen.height-h)/2 : 0; settings = 'height='+h+',width='+w+',top='+TopPosition+',left='+LeftPosition+',scrollbars='+scroll+',resizable'; win = window.open(mypage,myname,settings); }

Also, when I go to DB adjustments and install, I get these errors:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS phpbb_ina_data, phpbb_ina_games, phpbb_ina_scores, phpbb_ina_top_scores, phpbb_ina_ban, phpbb_ina_cheat_fix, phpbb_ina_categories, phpbb_ina_categories_data, phpbb_ina_challenge_tracker, phpbb_ina_challenge_users, phpbb_ina_trophy_comments, phpbb_ina_sessions, phpbb_ina_last_game_played, phpbb_ina_gamble, phpbb_ina_gamble_in_progress, phpbb_ina_rating_votes, phpbb_ina_favorites, phpbb_ina_hall_of_fame, phpbb_ina_chat
Error: Access denied for user 'yscr_bb9y3l'@'localhost' to database 'phpbb_1'

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users DROP `ina_last_playtype`, DROP `ina_games_played`, DROP `user_trophies`, DROP `ina_cheat_fix`, DROP `ina_games_today`, DROP `ina_last_visit_page`, DROP `ina_game_playing`, DROP `ina_game_pass`, DROP `ina_games_pass_day`, DROP `ina_time_playing`, DROP `ina_char_name`, DROP `ina_char_age`, DROP `ina_char_from`, DROP `ina_char_intrests`, DROP `ina_char_img`, DROP `ina_char_gender`, DROP `ina_char_ge`, DROP `ina_char_name_effects`, DROP `ina_char_title_effects`, DROP `ina_char_saying_effects`, DROP `ina_char_views`, DROP `ina_char_title`, DROP `ina_char_saying`, DROP `ina_settings`;
Error: Access denied for user 'yscr_bb9y3l'@'localhost' to database 'phpbb_1'
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

The Bride, It looks like in your overall_header.tpl file part of the java scrpit is missing maybe.

about your database problem, I wouldn't know... maybe wrong password is set? sorry.
xundre

Post by xundre »

Go to the main site of this mod, you will find an sql that will help you deal with table problems.

For me , i noticed that this mod is not fully easymod compliant. it writes code in the wrong places,like a line below where it should be. if you look at your install script and the file with an error , you will be able to pin point where the mistake is.

Overall , great mod!!!
miurdock

Post by miurdock »

So where from could i get some games to download? :)
The Bride

Post by The Bride »

Oh I've just found this now. Thanks for the replies. I've had to delete my whole board because I made a mess of it. Now I've made another mess of it. Went to install this mod again and now my forum is gone completely. PLEASE help. Is there anyone out there who's got their games working and wouldn't mind actually donating their entire collection of forum files to me? :lol: Hmm...... :? Seriously going insane. Can anyone point out what I've done.

xundre, I'm not very mod compliant myself. Can't find the mod_install.php file. :?
fmw

Points/arcade

Post by fmw »

I've looked avarywhere for this mod and can't find it, i know it must exist as i've used it on another forum!

Basically i have the cash/points mod installed and also the arcade mod, i want them incorperated so that members will be charged their pints to play games and also win points for high scores..

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated..

My forum is www.inside-ebay.netPoints/arcade
h23jy0q3ynq

Re: Points/arcade

Post by h23jy0q3ynq »

fmw wrote: I've looked avarywhere for this mod and can't find it, i know it must exist as i've used it on another forum!

Basically i have the cash/points mod installed and also the arcade mod, i want them incorperated so that members will be charged their pints to play games and also win points for high scores..

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated..

My forum is www.inside-ebay.netPoints/arcade

I think this is already built in..

Roks

Post by Roks »

I have a quick question, I want install Arcade MOD, for the first time, so which is the link for the completed MOD file for first time installers.
h23jy0q3ynq

Post by h23jy0q3ynq »

Roks wrote: I have a quick question, I want install Arcade MOD, for the first time, so which is the link for the completed MOD file for first time installers.

You might want to check out http://www.phpbb-arcade.com/ and see if they have that.
The Bride

Post by The Bride »

I'm getting the following message when I click on the "games" icon. I've double checked the constants.php file and seem to have made the changes properly. Anyone got any ideas?
Incorrect Installation, Check the install.txt and update your includes/constants.php

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”