[BETA] Activity / Arcade Mod 2.1.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
RATT

Post by RATT »

gatetravellers wrote: when trying to install with easy mod i got this error

Code: Select all

Error Detail

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/subSilver/admin/user_edit_body.tpl] could not find:

<tr>
<td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_NOTIFY_ON_PRIVMSG}:</span></td>
<td class="row2">
<input type="radio" name="notifypm" value="1" {NOTIFY_PM_YES} />
<span class="gen">{L_YES}</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;
<input type="radio" name="notifypm" value="0" {NOTIFY_PM_NO} />
<span class="gen">{L_NO}</span></td>
</tr>

MOD script line #633 :: FAQ :: Report
Can someone please help me i need to get this fixed and i dont know how to install mods with out using easymod

Every code there is about private messenging just remove it, you dont need it and imho i dont think an arcade mod should or would require the ability to send/recieve private messages, thats what the standard message system that phpbb has is for.
cynic_the_fallen

Post by cynic_the_fallen »

So after much of NOTHING going on, why are people having problems hand coding this? I dont not wish to muk up my boards with a busted mod.
fatihbaz

Post by fatihbaz »

ı have got a problem :( in admincp,click Configuration,Switches ,Categories ,Add ,Import

406 error ?
what s it?
cynic_the_fallen

Post by cynic_the_fallen »

This thing really isn't supported anymore. So i wouldn't bother using it.
RedTrinity

Post by RedTrinity »

If everyone wants a good arcade mod I suggest the following instead of this one...

http://phpbb-amod.com/

I originally started off with Defender's arcade but then converted to this one and its a hundred times better, has a trophy system and also is set out a lot tidier. Also has a huge variety of games to download, about 200 I think. Games from Defenders Arcade are also compatible with this one.

Check it out ;)
Last edited by RedTrinity on Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
oshawapilot

Post by oshawapilot »

RedTrinity wrote: If everyone wants a good arcade mod I suggest the following instead of this one...

www.amod.com

Doesn't seem that that site exists...
RedTrinity

Post by RedTrinity »

Sorry about that, have fixed the link now, so it should work :D
wizzzzzzzz

Post by wizzzzzzzz »

RedTrinity wrote: If everyone wants a good arcade mod I suggest the following instead of this one...

http://phpbb-amod.com/

I originally started off with Defender's arcade but then converted to this one and its a hundred times better, has a trophy system and also is set out a lot tidier
Check it out ;)

Well I stay to Activity / Arcade Mod 2.1.2 a lot easyer to handle and I have not to pay for support..
Whats up!
RedTrinity

Post by RedTrinity »

And what support for this mod are you referring to exactly? IMO paid support is better than no support at all.

I just wanted to provide an alternative arcade option to those who are sick of posting up their problems here and not getting any solutions ;)
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

No thanks. i'LL stick with this MOD. Trophy system and tournament coming later.

You do know there is a support forum for this MOD? defender has said it many times already. go to his site - register and ask. he has a team over there who know this MOD very well.
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

Hi,

I've just installed this mod on a plain vanilla install and it seems to work. The only problems I've found are as follows :

* The first time you play, your high score won't be recorded and you will get a message saying you don't have a score.
* The last played game is blank.
wizzzzzzzz

Post by wizzzzzzzz »

RedTrinity wrote: And what support for this mod are you referring to exactly? IMO paid support is better than no support at all.

I just wanted to provide an alternative arcade option to those who are sick of posting up their problems here and not getting any solutions ;)

When you look at the mod in the acp there is a link to the support forum...

Click

So dont say there is no support... :wink:
Whats up!
wizzzzzzzz

Post by wizzzzzzzz »

Fearless wrote: * The last played game is blank.

Is that solved now? Some times its coms a bit later
Whats up!
Fearless

Post by Fearless »

For the moment it still stays blank. I'll have a look at the code to see if there isn't a problem with the template or something else.
defender-uk

Post by defender-uk »

I originally started off with Defender's arcade but then converted to this one and its a hundred times better, has a trophy system and also is set out a lot tidier. Also has a huge variety of games to download, about 200 I think. Games from Defenders Arcade are also compatible with this one.

Check it out ;)

No thanks.

aUstIn has ripped off too much code from other authors, plus charging for support.

http://www.phpbb-arcade.com has support, and IT'S FREE.

As per the phpBB guidelines, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT..!

If you bothered to read a rule or too about phpBB then you'd know that already.

BTW, Games made for this version, DO NOT Work with the OLD version (which is the plus one too).

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”