[BETA] Activity / Arcade Mod 2.1.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
vinod_41

DB error

Post by vinod_41 »

url consoleplayers.com

arcade mod gives following error when installing from easymod

reinstalled phpbb and reinstalled easymod and arcade mod gave same errors..

preinstalled casm mod successfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Select all

Warning: main(./../includes/constants_arcade.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/console/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php on line 185

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/constants_arcade.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/console/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php on line 185

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/console/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:185) in /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/console/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:185) in /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/console/public_html/forum/includes/constants.php:185) in /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 146

-----------------------------------------------------
restoring old DB gave following errors
-----------------------------------------------------

General Error 
Error importing backup file

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent ' at line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/admin_db_utilities.php:808) in /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/admin_db_utilities.php:808) in /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/admin_db_utilities.php:808) in /home/console/public_html/forum/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 146

what should i do ???

installing mod via easy mod
wait for my signatures....!
yongkian

Post by yongkian »

-edit- ate too full...brain didn't work properly.
Last edited by yongkian on Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vinod_41

Post by vinod_41 »

RATT wrote:
gatetravellers wrote:when trying to install with easy mod i got this error

Error Detail

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/subSilver/admin/user_edit_body.tpl] could not find:

<tr>
<td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_NOTIFY_ON_PRIVMSG}:</span></td>
<td class="row2">
<input type="radio" name="notifypm" value="1" {NOTIFY_PM_YES} />
<span class="gen">{L_YES}</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;
<input type="radio" name="notifypm" value="0" {NOTIFY_PM_NO} />
<span class="gen">{L_NO}</span></td>
</tr>

MOD script line #633 :: FAQ :: Report
Can someone please help me i need to get this fixed and i dont know how to install mods with out using easymod

Every code there is about private messenging just remove it, you dont need it and imho i dont think an arcade mod should or would require the ability to send/recieve private messages, thats what the standard message system that phpbb has is for.

the only difference i found personally is colun symbol: after
{L_NOTIFY_ON_PRIVMSG}:

:p

don't know what to do with it
i've removed that : from install.txt :p

but got error later after installation :p
wait for my signatures....!
cwallace

Post by cwallace »

I am looking for games/arcade to add that uses Cash Mod to play them...does this do that or can someone point me the way?

Chris
http://www.FortWayneMusic.com - Your source for the best in local music and entertainment.
E_Darkness

Post by E_Darkness »

I am looking for games/arcade to add that uses Cash Mod to play them...does this do that or can someone point me the way?

Chris

dont mean to highjack your posted question Chris, but I guess that is what this topic is all about..

so I also have a question about this arcade mod:
I've done the first 2 Steps for its install but how do I do the 3rd step
Installation

1) Upload all files to their respective locations in you main phpbb directory.
2) Edit all the files below.
3) Goto your ACP (Admin Control Panel) and click <UPDATE DB>
cwallace

Post by cwallace »

I was just wondering if this worked with CashMod mostly..:)

Your question...there should be a file included that you initiate through your browser address bar that will update the DB for you...or you can log into your DB with phpmyadmin and manually do the udate with the provided code...

I have not tried to install this MOD yet...since I want to know if it works with the cash MOD first, but I assume that is what it is...

Once someone tells me it DOES work with the cashMOD then I will install and help you as I can..:-D

Chris
http://www.FortWayneMusic.com - Your source for the best in local music and entertainment.
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

This does work with the Cash MOD. :) You can charge for game play and give bonus cash ( or points ) for high scores - if the game is one that submits a score.
cwallace

Post by cwallace »

Where is the working download for this MOD or even the PLUS version that I read about...?

Chris
cwallace

Post by cwallace »

Ok..now that I found it and tried to install it with EasyMOD this is what I got:

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [includes/constants.php] could not find:

define('iNA_

MOD script line #109 :: FAQ :: Report

Chris
cwallace

Post by cwallace »

Yeah...I think this one requires a manual installation..:)

Chris
HB.

Post by HB. »

So what is the latest release that is stable 2.1.2 or 2.1.3?
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

HB. wrote: So what is the latest release that is stable 2.1.2 or 2.1.3?

Actually I think it's 2.1.4 - There was an email sent yesterday... if you suscribe to the Arcade support thread anyway. Not a major upgrade... but still 2.1.3 works fine on my board. it''s BETA ... so depends on what you mean by stable.
Last edited by Peter77sx on Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
HB.

Post by HB. »

I just signed up on the forum several hours ago. I saw a topic about version 2.1.4/2.1.5 but didn't know if it was stable. I just signed up on the forum several hours ago. I saw a topic about version 2.1.4/2.1.5 but didn't know if it was stable. Thank you for the quick reply.
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

No problem! I did my upgrade lastnight... there are some issues im having with the images icon of the games, other then that, I havn't really had chance to find anything buggy.. execpt maybe that I can't get some Vbulletin games to save score.. I will have to find time to scan the support forums for answers.
cwallace

Post by cwallace »

I have just installed the MOD and it seems that it is not charging anyone to play the games.

I also noticed there were a few DB additions that did not work, but they said 'not required'. Also in the ACP it says that I am running 2.1.2 and there is an upgrade 2.1.2 >> 2.1.4 and if I push it is executes an SQL command says done but never goes away...still says I am running 2.1.2 in the ACP as well.

Thanks in advance for any help. This is by far one of the most important and best MODs for my boards...

Chris

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”