[BETA] Online today

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
RamEEz

Post by RamEEz »

how to change this mod so that it shows user online THIS CALENDER DAY? i mean after 12am it starts recounting the users online?

rhs98

Post by rhs98 »

This is the same mod as the other one RamEEz - the other thread is the new, updated version.

Fixes include, all users are displayed instantly - rather than appearing after a while, and some nice efficency improvements - before it used to run on everypage (I put it in page_header.php :roll: ) now it only runs when on the index page - so less server load.

Latest version

Cytrader

Looking to show ALL Users online Today

Post by Cytrader »

Please see this website.

http://www.mp3-uk.net/index.php

On forum, at the bottom in the stats box, it shows All User Online Today, both Registered users and Guests. I would like to replicate this on my site.

How can I do this?

Thank you.

Cy

BWolf

Whos Online .gif

Post by BWolf »

How can you change the "who's online.gif? I am using the "subblack" template and when the whos online image shows up, it is slightly distorted with a black background.

Help!

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”