[ALPHA] phpBB Rivals

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Volion

Post by Volion »

Looking good :wink:
Proud supporter of phpBB-RPG.com.

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

tnx V :D

to let ya know, I have the demo almost up; and all templates and main code are done; all thats left now is to do the other 1/2 of the adminpanel and work on security/clean up code

otsu

Post by otsu »

Can you believe that I have been searching and scouring the web and trying to do this myself to no avail, my knowledge of such matters is, shall we say, retarded at best!

You are an heaven sent angel from the skies my friend and use of this mod for my site will not only help my aching fingertips from all the surfing and stuff, but might actually get a ladder system that works with phpBB.

I cannot express how joyous I am at finding your post hidden away here, why I didn't try the very forums that I want to use this type of mod with sooner - only myself and God are aware (besides, somewhere around the world it is pre-watershed).

So please please please keep us all posted as I for one cannot wait for this little baby of yours to come into fruition.

Can I sing your praises enough?... ... ... .. .. . .

otsu

oops

Post by otsu »

I am now despondant - I have only just realised what the date of the last post is. :( My zest and relief at apparently finding what I was looking for led me to rush in and post.

Now I realise I am a fool - and I guess it was not meant to be.

But on the slim chance that this mod exists and someone knows where to find it, please post a reply or e-mail me and put me out of my misery.

Thankyou in advance and I will leave you now to search on until dawn...

Smokeydogg

Post by Smokeydogg »

this code can easily be turned into a rap battles type of mod if you can use it for socom2 matches rap matches should not be too hard once i get it installed to my site ill mess with it till it does what i want it to do

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

@otsu (first post): im glad ur happy its nearly done. im gonna be uploading my file for the demo today. Im lost at ur second post though :/, if ur saying that this mod dead; its very far form it its like 97 - 98% finished for alpha; security, and ACP are all thats left before alpha.

@Smokey: how do u know if its ognna be easy to turn into when u havent seen the code lol jk my code is very simple so you will have no trouble :) im not planning to change this mod into a stand alone Clans MOD or Ladder or change it in anyway; unless someone requests something resonalbe.

otsu

I Can be soooo daft at times.....

Post by otsu »

I was tired, you must excuse my inability to understand even the simplest of terms - I mistook the Date joined for 'date posted' - my bad for the misunderstanding. Glad to hear it is all good and almost ready to go, cannot wait.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hehe

Smokeydogg

Post by Smokeydogg »

sorry to go off topic but ai do you play socom2 if so my name on there is Smokeydogg 8)

just a person

Post by just a person »

how much longer do you think this will take?
Help me im clueless!
I don't know a thing about phpbb!

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

not much longer;

i spent most of yesterdya and today fixing some things and adding ideas;

the demo will be ready for tomorrow;

here are some screen shots

http://nhlxtreme.com/ladder.jpg
http://nhlxtreme.com/join_clan.jpg
http://nhlxtreme.com/view_clan.jpg
http://nhlxtreme.com/view_div.jpg
http://nhlxtreme.com/view_match.jpg

sorry for poor image quality;

edi: in view_match.jpg; egarding the "Winner: 2" it should display a clan name not a number this is because if forgot to put upload my get_clan_from_id(); function :P; ill update the screen later

just a person

Post by just a person »

WOW!!!
You are really far!
Keep up the good work.

I know its a little early, but could you make a premodded version of phpbb with your mod when you are finsihed making it?
Help me im clueless!
I don't know a thing about phpbb!

otsu

Looking good dude

Post by otsu »

I am very impressed. Have just finished modding my template for my phpbb and I can visualise how much trouble you must have had getting this thing to work properly so my respect goes out to you.

Is this going to interfere with other mods like CASH or similar mods for earning points or will it run alongside these. I have not put these on my site yet, and if they are going to interfere with your mod I will not put them on, any ideas or is it give it a go once it is done and see if it works?? lol.

Anyway, must dash - still cant wait!! Take it easy dude.

FinalFantasy

Post by FinalFantasy »

is it good with DarkMonkeys RPG Plus
<!-- Sig Removed Cause Graham Didn't Like Em :( -->
RPG Guru's
Veneficium

DKowns

Post by DKowns »

omg nice screens!
i hope it will be releasd soon :)

A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

wow guys thanks for the nice comments;

last night I had to backup my files and mySQL because my host said he had to reset my account; so I will have the demo up ready to use in like a day or two;

Sorry its taking so long though its just my school, friends and life is use some time;

tnx

ill post some more screens soon;

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”