[ABD] Ignore Suite+++ 1.0.6

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
MaddoxX

Post by MaddoxX »

supermod :)
:D

Leper

Post by Leper »

cheesypeanut wrote: Thanks for this! Just included in the lastest version. I am also working on the quote-ignore mentioned above.

I've been trying to hack at it but I just can't figure it out. the bbcode $uid confuses me somewhat. :?

encryption

Post by encryption »

the mod works perfectly, however seeing the blocked users posts in the topic only makes you wonder what he has typed. Is there a way to COMPLETELY block the users post from even appearing if he has been blocked ?

-e-

encryption

Post by encryption »

<bump> anyone ?

fahraeus

Post by fahraeus »

Hi cheesypeanut!

Can you help me with this?

I would like an ignored user unable to view the profile of the person that ignored him/her.

Rather cool if it would work as an addon.

fahraeus

Post by fahraeus »

i feel ignored lol, phun intended 8)

leecovuk

Post by leecovuk »

hello everyone,

Is it possible with this mod (or a different one if you know of one) to ONLY allow users to ignore Private Messages from certain users? It is important that board admin of course cannot be ignored.

ie, I do not want to offer any of the ignore features for ignoring certain users' posts, just private messages.

Thanks for any advice, hopefully specific :D

lee

Taipo

Post by Taipo »

Code: Select all

Could not obtain matched posts list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1109 Unknown table 'u' in where clause

SELECT post_id FROM phpbb_posts WHERE post_time >= 113xxxxxxx AND u.user_id NOT IN ( xxx )

Line : 276
File : search.php
If an ignored user exists, this error is generated when viewing new posts
search.php?search_id=newposts

anyone else get this too

MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

Hello,

Could you please change your MODs version number as outlined in MOD Development forum rules section 2. Your MOD as being in development requires a development version number as stated in the phpBB versioning scheme.

For example if your MOD is currently displaying v1.0.0, you can change it to 0.1.0 or 1.1.0, depending on your feelings of it's development status. Even minor version numbers (y of x.y.z) are reserved for release versions. If you believe your MOD is of a quality that deserves a release version, please do not hesitate to submit your MOD to the phpBB.com MODDB (MOD release database) for validation pending release.

Thank you,
The phpBB MOD Team

p.s. Don't use a version number above 1.0 unless you've already had a similar MOD released in our MODDB already...
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

Other than having an incorrect version number, it seems that the original MOD author cheesypeanut has abandoned this MOD... he/she hasn't posted in this topic since October 26, 2004. As such, I'm considering this MOD abandoned, and locking this topic.

cheesypeanut, if you come back and wish to continue development of this MOD, don't hesitate to contact me regarding this.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”