[Beta] Paypal IPN GROUP Subscription MOD [1.1.3]

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
BarrieUK
Name: Barrie Tumbridge

Post by BarrieUK »

OK, deepest apologies. It would appear I have been wasting your time. There is nothing at all wrong with the permissions screen. If the forum permissions are all set to anything other than private, nothing will show up in the group permissions or user permissions.

As I have never bothered with the permissions before, on the forum I run now, I assumed the screen would be populated, as it was with another forum I run, which is all private.

I am very sorry, I feel a complete idiot.

Many thanks for your help.
ge0man

Post by ge0man »

for some reason when I go to manually add a user to one of the paying usergroups.. it adds them then when they log in, it takes them out of the group? But if I add an ADMIN to teh group, it keeps them in the group. Any idea?
Americas Reject

Post by Americas Reject »

HI, I am having trouble updating the info in the forum config. I am getting no errors, it just wont update.
sandodo

Post by sandodo »

ge0man wrote: for some reason when I go to manually add a user to one of the paying usergroups.. it adds them then when they log in, it takes them out of the group? But if I add an ADMIN to teh group, it keeps them in the group. Any idea?

if you want to add a user to that group manually, you should go to acp -> user admin -> subscription, update his membership and expiration date.

If you add him through groupcp.php, since his expiration date is not updated, then he will be removed when he login.
My site - based on PHPBB
http://www.singapurate.com
sandodo

Post by sandodo »

Americas Reject wrote: HI, I am having trouble updating the info in the forum config. I am getting no errors, it just wont update.

this mod doesnot change anything related to forum configuration.
My site - based on PHPBB
Americas Reject

Post by Americas Reject »

sandodo wrote:
Americas Reject wrote:HI, I am having trouble updating the info in the forum config. I am getting no errors, it just wont update.

this mod doesnot change anything related to forum configuration.

no genral config, the things you need to update, paypal address.
sandodo

Post by sandodo »

Maybe you installed a MOD that conflicts with my mod, you can manually set that value via phpmyadmin. It is in phpbb_config table, paypal_b_address
My site - based on PHPBB
plumeriawd
Name: Elke Hinze

Where to set paypal email?

Post by plumeriawd »

Where in the admin is the setting for the paypal email address to use? I can't find it to save my life.

Thanks!
megablastadmin

Post by megablastadmin »

that setting is in the CONFIGURATION under the GENERAL ADMIN head..

Thanks
plumeriawd
Name: Elke Hinze

Post by plumeriawd »

I thought that's where it was. I figured out my problem. Last night, I had to copy some old template files over and I overwrote the changes I had made to the board_config_body.tpl.
crownroyal
I've Been Banned!

Can someone please create a TOTAL for the [b]ipn log[/b] in

Post by crownroyal »

Can someone please create a TOTAL for the ipn log in the subscription mod 1.0.3. Just to show a total of $ money at the bottom of the column ?
smithy_dll
Former Team Member
Name: Lachlan Smith

Post by smithy_dll »

Hello,

Could you please change your MODs version number as outlined in MOD Development forum rules section 2. Your MOD as being in development requires a development version number as stated in the phpBB versioning scheme.

For example if your MOD is currently displaying v1.0.0, you can change it to 0.1.0 or 1.1.0, depending on your feelings of it's development status. Even minor version numbers (y of x.y.z) are reserved for release versions. If you believe your MOD is of a quality that deserves a release version, please do not hesitate to submit your MOD to the phpBB.com MODDB (MOD release database) for validation pending release.

Thank you,
The phpBB MOD Team
Systems Engineering
sat0ri

Post by sat0ri »

Great project sandodo, the group-based IPN idea is much appreciated!

Any chance of a rundown on the current, and remaining bugs in this mod?

I'm doing a big move from another forum software, and now would be the right time to build something like this in.

Cheers.
bcs10

Post by bcs10 »

does this work with 2.0.18
/DD
okada1314

Post by okada1314 »

sorry
the download is dead!!! :cry:

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”